ADVERTISEMENT

House report shows Biden imposed $1 Trillion in new costs onAmerican people

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
It's the Green Energy Scam....
Higher gas & diesel prices ✅
Increased cost of regulation✅
Inflation due to $1 Trillion increase in cost of producing & transport of goods. ✅

This administration is @ war with the poor & middle class.

More evidence that these agencies need to be disbanded.

It's all here.....

Not in NW Indiana.

Gasoline for the week of Jan. 18, 2021, was $2.38. National ave, lower in many areas including NW Indiana.

Then Biden's green energy Regs, executive orders and mandates then kicked in. Diesel, gas and the cost of producing and transporting goods have gone up as a result of their policies.

Most of the poling show people know this, and prices and the inflated economy are the #1 issue. Thus sorry, those who are not the enemy of the poor & middle class will vote accordingly for Trump.

Last edited:
Hammond and Schererville seen it this morning.
You must had sleep in your eyes this morning. Prices went up but no where near your $4.49. Perhaps for midgrade or premium. This morning driving through Hammond myself, I saw no more than $3.90. I do know that the state gas taxes has gone up.

Gasoline for the week of Jan. 18, 2021, was $2.38. National ave, lower in many areas including NW Indiana.

Then Biden's green energy Regs, executive orders and mandates then kicked in. Diesel, gas and the cost of producing and transporting goods have gone up as a result of their policies.

Most of the poling show people know this, and prices and the inflated economy are the #1 issue. Thus sorry, those who are not the enemy of the poor & middle class will vote accordingly for Trump.
Gas consumption in 2020 was the lowest since 1997. What effect does low demand have on prices?

You must had sleep in your eyes this morning. Prices went up but no where near your $4.49. Perhaps for midgrade or premium. This morning driving through Hammond myself, I saw no more than $3.90. I do know that the state gas taxes has gone up.
People on the local neighbors site were complaining about $4.49 per gallon 87 octane gas in Dyer this morning.

People on the local neighbors site were complaining about $4.49 per gallon 87 octane gas in Dyer this morning.
Dude, as of 5:00 pm today, the BP station at the corner of US 30 and US 41 in Schererville was $3.79 for 87 octane. About what I was seeing this morning in Hammond and East Chicago. Somebody is gas lighting you bad.

Dude, as of 5:00 pm today, the BP station at the corner of US 30 and US 41 in Schererville was $3.79 for 87 octane. About what I was seeing this morning in Hammond and East Chicago. Somebody is gas lighting you bad.
I saw the prices myself yesterday at 7:30 in Schererville and Hammond. I read on neighbors about Dyer. Not all the stations were that high, but a few were.

I saw the prices myself yesterday at 7:30 in Schererville and Hammond. I read on neighbors about Dyer. Not all the stations were that high, but a few were.
That's what I'm talking about as far as price gouging. Those stations are taking advantage. This morning I saw prices in Hammond and East Chicago at $3.79 and $3.85 in that range.

Reactions: SKYDOG
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Y
Fentanyl seizures have increased dramatically in the last two administrations. Nobody is ignoring it. But keep throwing out the accusations.

Gotta give you credit. Keep on giving credit to Biden as things aren’t so bad as many believe such as crime, drug smuggling, energy policy and foreign affairs. You want to die on that hill just keep justifying why you voted Biden.

Y

Gotta give you credit. Keep on giving credit to Biden as things aren’t so bad as many believe such as crime, drug smuggling, energy policy and foreign affairs. You want to die on that hill just keep justifying why you voted Biden.
I gave credit to trump too. Did you notice?
You gonna bring up crime again? Like in the other thread. Murders are down and your response is retail theft is up. How long you wanna play wack a mole?

The US is producing more oil than ever “in the history of our country”. You complain that prices aren’t the same as they were post Covid. No kidding. Are you that stupid or just so mind fcked by MAGA that you ignore all the factors that affect the price is gas? Are we going back to the MAGA position that the president sets the price of gas?

You do this sh!t once a week. Trot out your prepared list of grievances but NEVER look at the facts.

• Haha
You gonna bring up crime again? Like in the other thread. Murders are down and your response is retail theft is up. How long you wanna play wack a mole?

The US is producing more oil than ever “in the history of our country”. You complain that prices aren’t the same as they were post Covid. No kidding. Are you that stupid or just so mind fcked by MAGA that you ignore all the factors that affect the price is gas? Are we going back to the MAGA position that the president sets the price of gas?

You do this sh!t once a week. Trot out your prepared list of grievances but NEVER look at the facts.
I didn’t notice you ever gave Trump credit for anything. I must’ve missed that post. :rolleyes:

I didn’t notice you ever gave Trump credit for anything. I must’ve missed that post. :rolleyes:
Because you’re not a critical thinker and have no interest in paying to attention to anything outside your echo chamber. You just reply to your MAGA comrades with the same list of issues you don’t seem to keep track of. You…….I guess it’s actually trump since you simply parrot him, need to update the list. But truth isn’t really the objective for you, is it? It’s simply repeating bullshit until your Fox watching friends believe it. A new poll says 49% of Americans think the S&P is down for the year. The same number believe unemployment is at a 50 year high. How informed are these people? Who are they listening to? Who’s simply believing what they’re told?

Because you’re not a critical thinker and have no interest in paying to attention to anything outside your echo chamber. You just reply to your MAGA comrades with the same list of issues you don’t seem to keep track of. You…….I guess it’s actually trump since you simply parrot him, need to update the list. But truth isn’t really the objective for you, is it? It’s simply repeating bullshit until your Fox watching friends believe it. A new poll says 49% of Americans think the S&P is down for the year. The same number believe unemployment is at a 50 year high. How informed are these people? Who are they listening to? Who’s simply believing what they’re told?
Why update the list as it’s the same problems created by the Democrats. They do nothing to help the people. The left media only reports Jan 6th over and over. Divert from the real issues they created. You may not have noticed this.

Trump may not be all that. He is 100% better than the guy you voted for.

Isn't it funny that when Bedpan Joe's numbers drop, he releases a million gallons from the Federal reserve. Which endangers our emergency supply.

What....in Gary it's about 3.69 per gallon
Yeah, exactly. It’s been around that around here for months. The Dog said that he saw or heard gasoline at $4.49 or something in Schererville and Dyer. He or whoever he got that from are gaslighting.

Isn't it funny that when Bedpan Joe's numbers drop, he releases a million gallons from the Federal reserve. Which endangers our emergency supply.
Not really. What’s funny and completely normal is that you don’t have freakin clue what you’re talking about. If you’re going to fall back on the same tired arguments you should check to see if they are accurate.

The gas is coming from the Northeast Reserve, which was established after Hurricane Sandy destroyed oil facilities in the NE. By congressional mandate, the reserve is being closed because it’s too expensive to keep active. The gas has to be sold off by June 30th. Pardon the president for releasing some of it during one of the busiest travel weekends of the year to give people a break on their travel expenses.

I guess right wing media didn’t give the whole story you headline reading tool.

Here’s an oversimplistic headline for you. BIDEN IS PRODUCING MORE OIL PER YEAR THAN AT ANYTIME UNDER TRUMP.

Yeah, exactly. It’s been around that around here for months. The Dog said that he saw or heard gasoline at $4.49 or something in Schererville and Dyer. He or whoever he got that from are gaslighting.
Believe what you like. I saw the prices on the signs while driving by. Saw them the next morning at $3.99 at those same stations.

Believe what you like. I saw the prices on the signs while driving by. Saw them the next morning at $3.99 at those same stations.
Why would some gas stations be $4.49 and the rest well under $4.00?

Why would some gas stations be $4.49 and the rest well under $4.00?
Because they wanted the other stations to follow and when they didn’t the price was adjusted to the competition. I saw it and two of my friends saw it as well as social media site neighbors.

Gas consumption in 2020 was the lowest since 1997. What effect does low demand have on prices?
What’s the average gas price under Trump (roughly $2.50-2.60) and under Biden (roughly $2.90-3.30)? Wasn’t demand lower in 2021 and 2022 with people working from home? Why the higher prices? Could it be more regulations?

Last edited:
@SKYDOG You have to be more of a critical thinker like @BuilderBob6 and not live in the liberal echo chamber (such as Jan 6 and PTSD)!

🤪🤪🤪

What’s the average gas price under Trump (roughly $2.50-2.60) and under Biden (roughly $2.90-3.30)? Wasn’t demand lower in 2021 and 2022 with people working from home? Why the higher prices? Could it be more regulations?

Oh, what’s this have to do with the OPs topic? Nice diversion.
Lol. Almost EVERYBODY was home in 2020. As I said, demand was the lowest since 1997. People were going back to work in 2021. And yes, more people were working from home after the pandemic than before.

OPEC cut oil production. https://www.aa.com.tr/en/economy/saudi-arabia-cuts-production-to-propel-prices-revealing-strategy-over-supply/3125976#:~:text=Persistently low prices first led,bpd implemented as of May.

Refineries closed. Capacity lowered. https://www.eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/narrative/production/sub-topic-03.php#:~:text=A number of U.S. refineries,refinery in Gallup, New Mexico

When demand came back, not enough refinery capacity. https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=61543

Pretty much Econ 101. But regulations are the only reason lol. You could use some critical thinking.
People were taking about gas prices……..and the OP was too……and has a bad case of memory loss regarding what was happening in 2020. Comparing the cost now to anything in 2020 is complete BS.

If trump gets credit for low gas prices during the pandemic does he get blamed for the bad stuff too? I guess it doesn’t work that way with you simpletons.

Biden wants to break the oil companies and make his buddies in the "green" energy fields rich. Plus he has to appease the far left radicals in order to secure their vote. AOC and George Clooney types own him.

Lol. Almost EVERYBODY was home in 2020. As I said, demand was the lowest since 1997. People were going back to work in 2021. And yes, more people were working from home after the pandemic than before.

OPEC cut oil production. https://www.aa.com.tr/en/economy/saudi-arabia-cuts-production-to-propel-prices-revealing-strategy-over-supply/3125976#:~:text=Persistently low prices first led,bpd implemented as of May.

Refineries closed. Capacity lowered. https://www.eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/narrative/production/sub-topic-03.php#:~:text=A number of U.S. refineries,refinery in Gallup, New Mexico

When demand came back, not enough refinery capacity. https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=61543

Pretty much Econ 101. But regulations are the only reason lol. You could use some critical thinking.
People were taking about gas prices……..and the OP was too……and has a bad case of memory loss regarding what was happening in 2020. Comparing the cost now to anything in 2020 is complete BS.

If trump gets credit for low gas prices during the pandemic does he get blamed for the bad stuff too? I guess it doesn’t work that way with you simpletons.
Ok…what about 2017-2019 compared to 2023? Critical thinking beyond Pandemic Economy was humming. You stay on the same subject and fail to get past your 2020 pandemic echo chamber.

please take time to add in lower demand from EVs add to US fleet AND

What happens when 30% of the workers work from home? 6X from 2019. But it’s lower refining capacity….which is driven by lower demand and less consumption…oh wait…

Last edited:
I filled up the farm truck and 10 gallons of diesel for the tractor.....

$145.80

Same amount of fuel under Trump $94.

These same cost increases are for everyone..... including the poor and middle class, which is why the American public poling now shows the Dems inflationary green energy policies are their enemy of all families.

Unless you meant $3.99, that station is price gouging bad. The highest I’ve seen lately in Lake County is $3.99. Mostly around $3.70 to $3.85.
Nope. It was premium, I'll give you that, but the price was $4.99. And as I also said, I put $200 in my truck. Granted it's holds 60 gallons, I didn't even fill it. I could have put in at least another 20 gallons.

Now this was roughly a week ago where average gas prices in Indiana for mid grade was $4.15.

Nope. It was premium, I'll give you that, but the price was $4.99. And as I also said, I put $200 in my truck. Granted it's holds 60 gallons, I didn't even fill it. I could have put in at least another 20 gallons.

Now this was roughly a week ago where average gas prices in Indiana for mid grade was $4.15.
Biden is again depleting the SOR.
And no BS from the libs on it has to be drained.
Move it to another SOR location.
I wonder if it will be sold to China like the last time?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT