ADVERTISEMENT

Sindelar injured.

That changes the equation a bit.
I believe we will not see Jack Plummer until the last four games of the year. That being said, if during the last four games of the year we are not going to be in a ball game I believe we will see Jack Plummer for the purpose of letting them show that he does have superior skills to the quarterbacks in front of him so that he gives us, the Fanbase reason to be excited, buy season tickets in the off-season and look forward to the upcoming season for 2019 And at the same time will not burn his red shirt

Blough played well last year against Missouri, let's do it again .

Blough played well last year because Mizzou only pretended to play defense. It will be a different story this year. The way Blough struggled to score against both EMU and NW, I'm not sure he's the right choice. But he may be the only choice if Sindelar is hurt.

Reactions: Professor Emeritus
I hope we play better this week but this is going to be a tough game-we smoked them last year at their place and they will remember.
The Mizzou QB is considered a top 3 pick in the NFL draft this year and while they haven't played killer competition they're putting up big numbers. Hate to say it, but if we plan on doing anything this year this game is a 'must win'.
Like to see Blough get the TE's engaged-and hopefully our run game continues to be consistent.

I hope we play better this week but this is going to be a tough game-we smoked them last year at their place and they will remember.
The Mizzou QB is considered a top 3 pick in the NFL draft this year and while they haven't played killer competition they're putting up big numbers. Hate to say it, but if we plan on doing anything this year this game is a 'must win'.
Like to see Blough get the TE's engaged-and hopefully our run game continues to be consistent.
I will say Blough will get the TEs engaged. He seems to use them more than Sindelar.

My clairvoyant intuition says its a jammed finger on his throwing hand.

Well, I'll say this for David Blough: he's probably the most experienced Purdue quarterback since Curtis Painter. So it's time for him to go out there and get the job done.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT