ADVERTISEMENT

Silence from the left is deafening

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
Queue the circus music

🤡 🎪

I don’t want a cognitive test, I want a brain scan. How much plaque is there in Bozo’s brain?

Last edited:
I just want Biden to stay in the race.

If not 25th.
Democrats boarded the Titanic 4 yrs ago. It’s been a long 42 months, but they finally reached the North Atlantic a couple of weeks ago and are in the process of colliding with the Dementia iceberg that they were warned about.

Damage assessment by the Democrat “expert” staff will take several more weeks. Capt Jill Biden has already determined that the “Bidantic” can take a direct hit from dementia and still prevail, but water is surging in. Question is, which voters, politicians and media networks will abandon ship in time to save themselves, apparently not many.

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Democrats boarded the Titanic 4 yrs ago. It’s been a long 42 months, but they finally reached the North Atlantic a couple of weeks ago and are in the process of colliding with the Dementia iceberg that they were warned about.

Damage assessment by the Democrat “expert” staff will take several more weeks. Capt Jill Biden has already determined that the “Bidantic” can take a direct hit from dementia and still prevail, but water is surging in. Question is, which voters, politicians and media networks will abandon ship in time to save themselves, apparently not many.

Nice job.

Agree with that, but not sure Jill's plan will work.

I believe power brokers will try to wait until later. Perhaps they use the DOJ to force ol Joe out like was mentioned here.....as Jill's all in.

Party power brokers want to switch candidates, but do not want too much time for negativity to come out on whatever savior candidate replaces ol' Joe. But leave enough time for Dem Media complex to create a positive buzz.

The only exception would be if the California Dem contingent forces their hand to go with Kamala. Then unfortunately for the DEMs the negatives are already out there.

What's best for middle class is either Joe or Kamela as I think both likely lose to Trump.

A scary rumor is....Some power brokers want to draft a Hillary/Harris team with some bs poling to back it.

In any case, Trump is no prize either. But on his worst day his policies are better for the country than any of these crazy green inflation scam & open border DEMS.

Last edited:
scary is... it doesn't seem like democrats actually want to win this election
I honestly, and I'm being totally truthful here, believe that a decent % of Dems believe this election is already lost. They'll deal with Trump and work to put a better candidate on the ticket in '28.

I honestly, and I'm being totally truthful here, believe that a decent % of Dems believe this election is already lost. They'll deal with Trump and work to put a better candidate on the ticket in '28.
The Dems put all of their eggs in Biden’s basket and realize, that without significant realignment within the Democrat Party (and power brokers Obama, Clintons, Bidens, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, etc) nothin can be solved in the next 3 months.

Someone needed to pull Joes life support a year ago, but no one cared because they thought they could convince everyone that 1. Trump was a felon, 2. Trump was an existential threat and 3. If Trump was elected, our democracy would end.

Early returns find the majority of Americans don’t give a rats a$$ about 1-3, and that Americans care about the economy (duh), the border (duh, because we cannot fund illegals at the rate they enter/have entered), unpunished crime (aka free stealing), oh, and the

Economy
Economy
Economy.

Democrats will try to sell Joes record, but everyone knows their raises haven’t kept pace with inflation, so Joe 🤡 and the Dems 🎪 will be shown the door.

In 2028, gone will be free college debt, open borders, zero criminal punishment, equality for everyone (only for those who earn it), woke policies, transgender women in sports….etc.

America has woke up to the far left Dem policies and even a criminal is better as a presidential candidate than the Dem far left policies. Let that sink in.🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT