ADVERTISEMENT

Shavers commits to North Carolina!

I'll never understand why kids commit on the spot. Even if it's his dream school. You have other visits lined up that are free in nearly every way as schools pay for offical visits. Just go see what they have to offer you can always commit to the first school later.

I'll never understand why kids commit on the spot. Even if it's his dream school. You have other visits lined up that are free in nearly every way as schools pay for offical visits. Just go see what they have to offer you can always commit to the first school later.
Maybe it was a “this offer is good today, but maybe not tomorrow if Johnny Fivestar commits tonite” type of deal.

If you're an introvert like me, official visits are likely an event to be anxious about. I do not like travel and I do not like meeting people in an official capacity. If I found the right fit for me, I wouldn't bother going through the motions with other schools.

If you're an introvert like me, official visits are likely an event to be anxious about. I do not like travel and I do not like meeting people in an official capacity. If I found the right fit for me, I wouldn't bother going through the motions with other schools.
With tons of respect for who you are ... if Duke was recruiting an introvert .... well, that would shock me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT