ADVERTISEMENT

Sebastian Williams-Adams official visit this weekend

I think it was Brian's on3 article he said his main deciding factor is being able to contribute as a freshman
If that’s the case then none of these kids are going to contribute that much at Purdue next year…IMO, Haralson was the only one that probably would have, but *potentially* not play as many mins as he would want …but that’s up to the Frosh to pick up the schemes quickly and be able to out perform the older guys. Painter never guarantees but always leaves that door open. If you can contribute and make an impact that’s best for the team, you’ll play.

Just briefly looking over Louisville’s roster (and of course it can change/turnover), it looks like they have a decent amount of 3s and 4s that will be around next year. So, not sure how much PT he’d get there right away and he wouldn’t be doing that much winning (I could be wrong), but too each their own.

Reactions: TTucker30
You're upset that a teen is choosing a different school but yeah he's the sissy.

Be better.
Yah no hard feelings here… he gets to make his choice and see what the outcome/consequences of his decision turns out to be. Yah he’s good and would be a decent get for Purdue. My personal opinion though is that out of the 3 players for the 3-4 position, I think the other two will become more complete 3 level contributors. Could very easily be wrong but with the limited data I have found, that’s my conclusion. Good luck to Sisley wherever he ends up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT