ADVERTISEMENT

Did Harris win? Did Trump lose? Agree/Disagree?

Well if you're not hiring someone because they are white... And everyone knows that colleges deny Asians because they don't want to many Asians on campus.
Again, there would not be any affirmative action or now DEI if there weren't racism and in the first place.

Again, there would not be any affirmative action or now DEI if there weren't racism and in the first place.
It was never needed. Government forced racism is racism. It doesn't matter in what form. It shouldn't exist and never should have. Things are better off when they happen naturally and happen based of merit.

It was never needed. Government forced racism is racism. It doesn't matter in what form. It shouldn't exist and never should have. Things are better off when they happen naturally and happen based of merit.
So, if that is the case, why aren't you against legacy admissions at the IVY League, in particular and other schools? That is not happening naturally or based on merit.

So, if that is the case, why aren't you against legacy admissions at the IVY League, in particular and other schools? That is not happening naturally or based on merit.
Because I don't care about legacy admissions. They mean nothing. That's a kids last name. I'm more worried about Ivy League school denying Asians because they got their "quota" and dropping standards for other races.

Because I don't care about legacy admissions. They mean nothing. That's a kids last name. I'm more worried about Ivy League school denying Asians because they got their "quota" and dropping standards for other races.
I know you don't care about legacy admissions because most of them are white. Perhaps the legacy admissions, and you know some of them ain't meeting the minimum standards of getting in, are taking up spots for the Asian students.

I know you don't care about legacy admissions because most of them are white. Perhaps the legacy admissions, and you know some of them ain't meeting the minimum standards of getting in, are taking up spots for the Asian students.
Maybe they are, but they aren't discriminating against race when it comes to legacy admissions. It's just names.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT