ADVERTISEMENT

Saturdays Game vs ISU

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
Can't seem to find our game on any channel down here in Texas, what channel are they showing it on up north?

Can't seem to find our game on any channel down here in Texas, what channel are they showing it on up north?

It is on Big Ten Network, but it is the second of the two games BTN will air at noon. You will need to download the BTN app to see it.
Someone correct me if this is not accurate.

Yes it is showing the Northwestern game down here. Thanks I try the ap!
Don’t know what your cable/streaming provider is but most will stick the game on an “alternate” channel and still broadcast it.

Game already showing as “upcoming” on YoutubeTV

Reactions: rgarlitz
Having the same problem in Las Vegas I usually just listen to Purdue games on the radio for free over the internet. WAZY broadcasts them and I always enjoyed listening to them because of the excellent knowledgeable broadcast crew who, although of course Purdue-biased, gave factual information which even if you were watching TV wouldn't be seen or mentioned. And they do call out the referees for bad ball spotting and bad or uncalled penalties. With the retirement of one of the broadcasters, Mark Herrmann has now been added to the crew. Even if you have TV, it's well worth listening to them, and as radio is usually slightly before TV, you'll know what to watch for on the next play on TV.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
It is on Big Ten Network, but it is the second of the two games BTN will air at noon. You will need to download the BTN app to see it.
Someone correct me if this is not accurate.
Fox sports app. Pretty sure the BTN app is dead

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT