ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't seen a prediction thread. I am drinking the kool-aid

It wasn't just the beginning of the year though with some dumb play calling. Those up the gut runs and nothing but shotgun formation went on the entire year.

Harrell had multiple head scratchers last year. Boilers did have two above average RBs last year with Mock and Tracy; so combined with Card being banged up, and crappy WR play does also possibly explain high rushing numbers last year.

I'm a bit optimistic though and definitely eager to see what the OC can dial up in year 2. Off to a nice start.
They didn’t go all year though. You saw more goal line creativity as the year went on. Even with a rotational door of players.

I will say we show improvement with:

vs ISU (W)
bye (T)
vs ND (W) This will be our upset game
@ OSU (L)
vs Neb (W)
@ Wisc (L) The curse remains in force
@ Ill (W)
vs Oregon (L)
vs Northwestern (W)
@ OSU (L)
vs PSU (L)
@ MSU (L)
@ IU (W)

6-6 with an easy path to 5-7 (ND) or a flip with ND and MSU.
A loss to MSU ???

It wasn't just the beginning of the year though with some dumb play calling. Those up the gut runs and nothing but shotgun formation went on the entire year.

Harrell had multiple head scratchers last year. Boilers did have two above average RBs last year with Mock and Tracy; so combined with Card being banged up, and crappy WR play does also possibly explain high rushing numbers last year.

I'm a bit optimistic though and definitely eager to see what the OC can dial up in year 2. Off to a nice start.
If you have a player who costs money instead of who they had in game 1 you beat Fresno state

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT