ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers v. Purdue Game Thread

Baby Boilers dropped three conference games in a row.
Only one of those was at home. In 2007/2008 they were undefeated in B1G play at home but yes they did lose two games at home in B1G Play in 2009/2010.

When Purdue is really good we rarely lose at home, From 2015/2016 through 2018/2019 (4 years) we were 64-5 at home. We went undefeated in B1G play at home in 2018/2019. Last year we were 16-1 at home.

Its not the end of the world but if this team is a number one seed, I wouldn't expect anymore home loses.

It was a good game for him. Hopefully he can keep it up because he hasn’t been good at all lately shooting the ball until tonight.
I think your coming from a shooting perspective and if so, no one has. I've never met a coach that didn't say "keep shooting" to a known shooter. Imagine if we didn't have Jenkins or Fletcher shooting late in the game. We probably lose this game. Fletcher has been struggling, but when it counts he has stepped up.

Let’s be honest, after the Rutgers game I thought there was a chance that the Boilers dropped the next two games, turned out to be a pretty good week!

Reactions: TX4GB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT