ADVERTISEMENT

Ronnie Johnson looking for a 5th year*nm

i thought this was a joke when i first read it here on the forum, but it is true. what a maroon. glad he moved on from purdue.

Reactions: purdue4sure
Looked up his averages and saw that @ UH, he played less, scored less, and sauced more. Glad to see this 'talent' take his talents elsewhere. Now Bruce Pearl gets to have himself some sauce!

/RIP Bruce Pearl.

Reactions: dumpsterFyre
First of all congrats to Ronnie for actually finishing something he started. Wonder if his degree says, Purdue, Houston, et al at the top. Secondly it would be a weighty decision requiring imbibing lots of sauce before taking him on for year 5. Wonder if he's still getting guidance and advice on career choices from dear old Dad???

First of all congrats to Ronnie for actually finishing something he started. Wonder if his degree says, Purdue, Houston, et al at the top. Secondly it would be a weighty decision requiring imbibing lots of sauce before taking him on for year 5. Wonder if he's still getting guidance and advice on career choices from dear old Dad???
In all seriousness, that's great he got his degree. He's going to need it.

tumblr_nbaa8t5tFt1qltyafo1_400.gif

Reactions: Dakota Girl
Many of us were fortunate to have dads...not biological fathers who try to live their lives through their sons.
Unfortunately for Ronnie, he'll never know how good he could have been.

Reactions: purdue4sure
Many of us were fortunate to have dads...not biological fathers who try to live their lives through their sons.
Unfortunately for Ronnie, he'll never know how good he could have been.
I feel sorry for the kid. His dad obviously was not one who had enough sense to make good decisions in his own life. Why would he be expected to make good decisions about his son's life? But he is RJ's dad, and the kid must have looked up to him (as every kid should in an ideal world), in spite of his history. I think (hope) that the kid has been humbled and gained some lifelong lessons. I've criticized him mostly for his parting shots and his public comments about Purdue couldn't handle his "sauce". But I'm done. I wish him health and wisdom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT