ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale the Purdue Legend

FirstDownB

All-American
Oct 12, 2015
This right here is the difference between going down as a legend that is remembered for generations and just another really good player that is forgotten.

"I think it's important for me to come back and compete," said Moore, "and show what a competitor I am. I think it's important for me to go out there with my teammates and fulfill the promise I made to them when I came here as a freshman and my coaches, as well. I think for us, it's to go win some games, have a chance to compete for a championship, go out there and do what we do. I'm excited."

This right here is the difference between going down as a legend that is remembered for generations and just another really good player that is forgotten.

"I think it's important for me to come back and compete," said Moore, "and show what a competitor I am. I think it's important for me to go out there with my teammates and fulfill the promise I made to them when I came here as a freshman and my coaches, as well. I think for us, it's to go win some games, have a chance to compete for a championship, go out there and do what we do. I'm excited."
With that said, wonder why he opted out in the first place? I’m more than glad he’s back.

Urgent help PS4 fans. My collegiate son knows those controls...I’m clueless. He knows that Rondale is back. What would be a fun way to communicate Rondale to my son in terms of PS4 controls?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT