ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale Moore = Top 5 Boilermaker ever

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
I just saw this stat on rookie receivers in the NFL and had a little nostalgia for watching Rondale suit up in black and gold. What a baller. In my humble opinion he's done more to change the culture of Purdue football as any player since Drew Brees.

Just "The Squat" video was enough to get me hyped for Purdue football that season.

Brees
Keyes
Griese
Woodson

David Bell had a better career. I’ll take Karlaftis, Dawson, Hermann, Schweigert, Phillips, Kerrigan, Light, Zgonina, Everett, Stubblefield, Standeford and maybe a few others I’m missing for what they actually did for their full Boiler career.

Brees
Keyes
Griese
Woodson

David Bell had a better career. I’ll take Karlaftis, Dawson, Hermann, Schweigert, Phillips, Kerrigan, Light, Zgonina, Everett, Stubblefield, Standeford and maybe a few others I’m missing for what they actually did for their full Boiler career.
Avril, Phillips, Keller, Short, Moore, Cardinal have done quite a bit for purdue as well.

He’s the most exciting Purdue football player in the past 30 years, but I don’t know about top 5 players ever.

Woodson
Brees
Griese
Keyes
Phipps
Off the top of my head, those listed above clearly had better careers.

Dude was 5' 8" and played out of his mind. For an undersized guy to stay as healthy as he did is a minor miracle.

He’s the most exciting Purdue football player in the past 30 years, but I don’t know about top 5 players ever.

Woodson
Brees
Griese
Keyes
Phipps
Off the top of my head, those listed above clearly had better careers.
A lot of guys did.. he only played in 20 games.. I’ll take Taylor stubblefield’s 47 games over 20 from anyone …

most electrifying, very exciting, glad he came to Purdue, glad he made sure he had a future in the NFL, very good player … I’m a fan.

but you don’t get to play 20 games and be top 5 in Purdue history

Reactions: krf3632
A lot of guys did.. he only played in 20 games.. I’ll take Taylor stubblefield’s 47 games over 20 from anyone …

most electrifying, very exciting, glad he came to Purdue, glad he made sure he had a future in the NFL, very good player … I’m a fan.

but you don’t get to play 20 games and be top 5 in Purdue history
Not top 5, top 5 favorite

I just saw this stat on rookie receivers in the NFL and had a little nostalgia for watching Rondale suit up in black and gold. What a baller. In my humble opinion he's done more to change the culture of Purdue football as any player since Drew Brees.

Just "The Squat" video was enough to get me hyped for Purdue football that season.

Fun to watch and great kudos as he was an unusual athlete that many of us have never seen before in a Purdue uniform. That said, I'll reserve judgement to see if his NFL stats continue to climb, level off, or decrease.
His NW and Ohio State performances were unreal. Delivering that beat down on tO$U made me stand up out of my chair and scream Holy Sh!t on his breakaway TD run in my daughter's apartment rental at her UW-O college campus after her soccer match. Always wanted more MOORE after that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT