ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale Moore Officially Signed w/ Purdue

I'm wondering when and what the deciding factor was! I think we all knew that Moore liked Brohm and his style of coaching! But when did he finally win him over? Was it beating IU? Or winning our Bowl game? Was it those other WRs going to Texas?

I think all along he liked Brohm, but somewhere along the way, he started to also like Purdue! And rather than just talk the talk, Brohm was able to show results!

I'm wondering when and what the deciding factor was! I think we all knew that Moore liked Brohm and his style of coaching! But when did he finally win him over? Was it beating IU? Or winning our Bowl game? Was it those other WRs going to Texas?

I think all along he liked Brohm, but somewhere along the way, he started to also like Purdue! And rather than just talk the talk, Brohm was able to show results!
He liked the proximity of the campus to where his family could see his games, Brohm and Brohm's offense, the Brohm's Trinity and Louisville connnections, how he would fit into our offense, and the direction of where our program is heading.

However, it helped us that Texas started to deemphasize him over time. They did not come to visit him this Fall and went to visit other receivers over him. They kept recruiting tall receivers, so what direction was their offense going and how were they going to use him. I think it made him question their program's true interest in him. He saw that Purdue was going to make him a focus of our offense and could get him to the next level.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT