ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Dikembe Mutombo

One my favorite famous people. He used to live by my office here in Atlanta and I would run into him pretty frequently at the local dry cleaner when I was dropping stuff off. Would always stop and talk with me about kids and life and was an incredibly humble and funny guy. Always parked his Bentley on the curb, put on his drivers cap and told everybody his rich client was busy dropping off his laundry and he’d move the car in a minute.

RIP!

One my favorite famous people. He used to live by my office here in Atlanta and I would run into him pretty frequently at the local dry cleaner when I was dropping stuff off. Would always stop and talk with me about kids and life and was an incredibly humble and funny guy. Always parked his Bentley on the curb, put on his drivers cap and told everybody his rich client was busy dropping off his laundry and he’d move the car in a minute.

RIP!
my oldest brother lives in Marrietta

RIP!
Great stories, pboiler.

But I'm left wondering, did he ever try to block your laundry out of your hand before you could load the washer?

Not In My House No GIF

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18
He's the cousin of oneof my best friends. Great person and did a lot for the NBA in Africa. Funny thing is my buddy is one of 3 sets of twins in his family. None of the 6 kids is even 6' but all of their kids are tall. All of his cousins are very tall like Dikembe.

Reactions: pboiler18

RIP!
Seemed like a great dude and was an absolute legend on the court and off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT