ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RIP Mayor Henry

Great mayor of the Fort. Sad to hear that his cancer got worse he was a great leader for the city of Fort Wayne and will be missed.
This is correct. I've been involved in Allen County, Government for 25+ years and have had many discussions with him. Even though we came from different parties, he always wanted the best for the people of Fort Wayne and worked tirelessly to achieve this.

He and my friend who was the CEO of Greater Fort Wayne Inc. worked together on building Fort Wayne to model themselves as the next Greenville, SC. We have had a steady growth in Economic Development from private investments every year and many have indirectly helped our county business sector.

He'll surely be missed.

He was one of 17 children. His mother must have been pregnant for a quarter of her life.

He was one of 17 children. His mother must have been pregnant for a quarter of her life.
If you know the anything about the Fort. Henry's and the Tippmann family....enough said

Last edited:
Adam Henry (nephew of Tom) is even on the front page of wane doing the 'oath of office' for Karl. Adam is another great human.

:) Childhood sweethearts from my high school got married and immediately started a family. Didn't stop until she reached menopause. She said she didn't remember what it was like to have a period.

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG and Poprudy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT