ADVERTISEMENT

Right wingers: Why do y’all want to remove Speaker Johnson?

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
He committed no crime and no ethics violation.

But never made an attempt to remove that n’er do well Senator from NY that committed all kinds of criminal and ethics violations.

Totally fcked up system. Don’t bring legislation to the floor Mike or MTG will make a motion to vacate. Republican democracy in action.

I don’t want to hear anymore BS about who’s trying to play power politics. The pubs have bought into trumps method of governing through threats and intimidation. The idea that one piss ant member of the house can bring the body to a screeching halt is sad and dangerous. But that’s what the “freedom” caucus is all about.

I never seen or heard this kind of dysfunction within one party since the 60's. Chump, since he became a politician, has single handedly jacked up the republican party. They can't do anything until they have his "approval". They now call decent republicans RINOs. Reagan would be a RINO nowadays. He jacks everything up that he is involved with up. This includes the USFL football league back in the 80s.

I never seen or heard this kind of dysfunction within one party since the 60's. Chump, since he became a politician, has single handedly jacked up the republican party. They can't do anything until they have his "approval". They now call decent republicans RINOs. Reagan would be a RINO nowadays. He jacks everything up that he is involved with up. This includes the USFL football league back in the 80s.
But not once has he claimed that cannibals ate his uncle.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Totally fcked up system. Don’t bring legislation to the floor Mike or MTG will make a motion to vacate. Republican democracy in action.

I don’t want to hear anymore BS about who’s trying to play power politics. The pubs have bought into trumps method of governing through threats and intimidation. The idea that one piss ant member of the house can bring the body to a screeching halt is sad and dangerous. But that’s what the “freedom” caucus is all about.
And that concludes Bagram Bob's self-righteous daily rant.

Particularly entertaining in this rant were the complaints about "threats and intimidation" by a Biden fan who appears not to be troubled by, among other things, using FBI Swat teams to arrest dangerous Christian ministers and going after parents who spoke against perversity at school board meetings.

It was, obviously. Did urban radio not tell you about the FBI/Crow campaign coverup of the laptop?

Hillary claimed 2016 was stolen. Dem icon Stacey Abrams claimed her losses in Ga were stolen. Were those claims ok with you, Uncle bni?
Hillary and Adams' claims were not based on cultist BS conspiracy theories like Dominion voting machines changing votes. Or BS about ballots in luggage being carried about to name just a few. Hilliary's claim was not about voting. If I recall, I think Hillary was talking about how Comey, after closing the the case about those damn emails, he re-opened the case just a few weeks prior to the election. After she lost she conceded immediately and congratulated Chump on the victory. As far as Abrams, she never conceded. However, her claims were that Kemp, as GA sec of State had total control over the rules of voting in GA while at the same time running for governor. He removed a lot of blacks from the voting lists that had duplicate names and other various reasons without and basis to do so. These are very common names, attached to a lot of black voters like Johnson, Washington, Jefferson, Whittaker, Brown, Williams etc. Right or wrong, those were the major claims that Clinton and Adams had. Either way, they never led a crazy group of cultist in a frenzy to over turn their prospective elections.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Hillary and Adams' claims were not based on cultist BS conspiracy theories like Dominion voting machines changing votes. Or BS about ballots in luggage being carried about to name just a few. Hilliary's claim was not about voting. If I recall, I think Hillary was talking about how Comey, after closing the the case about those damn emails, he re-opened the case just a few weeks prior to the election.

She conceded the election didn't she? She never filed any lawsuits with 60 judges did she? She never had a rally specifically about the issue and fire up a bunch of crazy n'er do wells to go the Capitol and do something about it, did she?

Either way, they never led a crazy group of cultist in a frenzy to over turn their prospective elections.
Did Urban radio not tell you about the Russian collusion hoax, the intent of which was to subvert the Trump campaign and then his administration.

You don't consider the corrupt dem and gov hacks who did that to be cultists?

No surprise from someone who can't admit that "Rev" Al is a black grifter of the first degree.

She conceded the election didn't she? She never filed any lawsuits with 60 judges did she? She never had a rally specifically about the issue and fire up a bunch of crazy n'er do wells to go the Capitol and do something about it, did she?
Did she admit her campaign funded the fake Steele dossier?

Just because Hil and the dems failed to steal the election doesn't mean they weren't trying - and then they worked as "the Resistance" to undermine Trump after he took office.

No wonder he expected them to try again - which they did in concert with the FBI and big media.

And that concludes Bagram Bob's self-righteous daily rant.

Particularly entertaining in this rant were the complaints about "threats and intimidation" by a Biden fan who appears not to be troubled by, among other things, using FBI Swat teams to arrest dangerous Christian ministers and going after parents who spoke against perversity at school board meetings.
Change the subject much? Just piss off. If you ever once replied to a topic without diversion it would be the first time.

What Christian ministers? Link

What were the parents arrested for? Threats? Disorderly conduct? You never tell the whole story. Deceitful dipshit.

• Haha
Change the subject much? Just piss off. If you ever once replied to a topic without diversion it would be the first time.
You brought up the topic of threads & intimidation by Trump as if you, a Biden admirer, are shocked, yes shocked!, by such behavior.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-life-activist-mark-houck-files-lawsuit-biden-doj-arrest

What were the parents arrested for? Threats? Disorderly conduct? You never tell the whole story. Deceitful dipshit.

Bob,
Why haven't you changed your avatar from the Ukrainian flag to the Palestinian flag? C'mon man...get with the liberal agenda already!

All you’ve proven is you will believe what trump tells you to believe, ironically the same thing you say about dems and what they are told. All you have is questions that have real life answers that you choose to ignore.
Which do you choose, Bagram Bob?

• Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG
List the proof.
Former CIA Deputy Director Morrell testified under oath that Blinken, our current and worthless secretary of state, orchestrated the letter signed by 51 former US "intelligence" leaders that said Hunter's laptop looked like a Russian hit job. The media ran with that story to help cover up the truth. Biden used it to blatantly lie in the Trump debate, saying the laptop was a Russian plant.

With that coverup, Biden won a close election. Of course, the laptop was later shown to be Hunter's.

Is that proof the election was stolen? Not to roboDem like you, but the fact that Blinken, Morrell, and the other hacks engineered the coverup shows they believed the truth might cost Biden the election - so a reasonable person can take their actions as proof. Not to mention, subsequent polls showed that enough people would have changed their votes if the laptop truth not been covered up that Trump would have won -- meaning that Blinken, Biden and the other corrupt hacks were right to think they better lie to the public.

Former CIA Deputy Director Morrell testified under oath that Blinken, our current and worthless secretary of state, orchestrated the letter signed by 51 former US "intelligence" leaders that said Hunter's laptop looked like a Russian hit job. The media ran with that story to help cover up the truth. Biden used it to blatantly lie in the Trump debate, saying the laptop was a Russian plant.

With that coverup, Biden won a close election. Of course, the laptop was later shown to be Hunter's.

Is that proof the election was stolen? Not to roboDem like you, but the fact that Blinken, Morrell, and the other hacks engineered the coverup shows they believed the truth might cost Biden the election - so a reasonable person can take their actions as proof. Not to mention, subsequent polls showed that enough people would have changed their votes if the laptop truth not been covered up that Trump would have won -- meaning that Blinken, Biden and the other corrupt hacks were right to think they better lie to the public.

Dude, you are way down in the conspiracy theory weeds.

• Haha
That is how you view sworn congressional testimony?
Who knows, man? I don't follow that Hunter Biden laptop crap like y'all do. But what I do know is that the GOP led congressional probe to look into the allegations hasn't come up with crap yet. I suspect that they never will.

• Haha
Who knows, man? I don't follow that Hunter Biden laptop crap like y'all do. But what I do know is that the GOP led congressional probe to look into the allegations hasn't come up with crap yet. I suspect that they never will.
You are confusing two separate matters. The first: did the Biden campaign, led by Blinken and supported by the msm, work to cover up damaging info on Biden to help him get elected. The answer is a definite yes, as shown by the former CIA deputy director's sworn testimony. That coverup in itself rigged the election. Can you, an alleged Purdue grad, not comprehend that?

The second matter, the congressional probe into Biden's influence peddling, has come up with substantial evidence despite complete lack of cooperation from DOJ. So much evidence that Joe Crow has gone from saying first, he knew nothing about Hunter's "business" and had never discussed them with Hunter, to saying he was not involved in Hunter's business, and lately that he never profited from Hunter's business. Do you, an alleged Purdue grad, see a trend in that shifting narrative by any chance?

You have never heard about any of this from those black grifters you listen to on urban radio, have you?

All you’ve proven is you will believe what trump tells you to believe, ironically the same thing you say about dems and what they are told. All you have is questions that have real life answers that you choose to ignore.
And just how can you justify saying I only listen to what Trump says? I almost never listen to him speak. What a ludicrous accusation.

And just how can you justify saying I only listen to what Trump says? I almost never listen to him speak. What a ludicrous accusation.
This is a joke right? I said you believe what he tells you to believe. You don’t have to listen to his speeches to get the picture. It’s a coincidence that you are a megaphone for trump and his policies and positions?

I get why you wouldn’t want to listen to him speak. Makes it harder for you to square your support for his policies with his bumbling, laughable takes on everything, including history.

• Haha
This is a joke right? I said you believe what he tells you to believe. You don’t have to listen to his speeches to get the picture. It’s a coincidence that you are a megaphone for trump and his policies and positions?
What current policies and positions have I been a "megaphone" for? I talk about what he did do, but I haven't listened to what he's saying now.
I get why you wouldn’t want to listen to him speak. Makes it harder for you to square your support for his policies with his bumbling, laughable takes on everything, including history.

So I believe what he wants me to believe even though I don't listen to him. Solid logic.

I can't believe you're saying anything about Trump bumbling with the brain dead stooge you voted for.

Last edited:
So I believe what he wants me to believe even though I don't listen to him. Solid logic.

I can't believe you're saying anything about Trump bumbling with the brain dead stooge you voted for.
You said you never listen to him speak. That’s pretty specific. Have you read what he said?
Where did you get your information about the election being rigged………or any of his positions you agree with? You don’t have to physically listen to him speak to find out that info. There are tons of media that talk about him everyday. I’m sure all the podcast MAGA folks you post constantly mention his positions.

I guess it’s just coincidence you agree with all his positions……..that you didn’t know were his positions too!
This doesn’t even pass the laugh test. Hell, you’ve said over and over the media lies about him. How would you know lol? Why are you trying to distance yourself from him?

You said you never listen to him speak. That’s pretty specific. Have you read what he said?
Where did you get your information about the election being rigged………or any of his positions you agree with? You don’t have to physically listen to him speak to find out that info. There are tons of media that talk about him everyday. I’m sure all the podcast MAGA folks you post constantly mention his positions.
No I don't watch or read what he says since he was president. I don't need to. All I need to know is how good he was as president and how bad this turnip has been.

I listened to independent journalists that did the work and proved how each of those ways rigged the election for brain dead in office.

I don't listen to anything that ever explicitly endorsed Trump when he became a politician.
I guess it’s just coincidence you agree with all his positions……..that you didn’t know were his positions too!
This doesn’t even pass the laugh test. Hell, you’ve said over and over the media lies about him. How would you know lol? Why are you trying to distance yourself from him?
How do I know the media lies about him constantly? It's not hard to notice. One huge red flag is idiots that should be on his side but aren't because they listened to the media about him. Yes, I'm looking at you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG

You want to know how I know what his policies are? By what he DID while in office. The policies he enacted. You know, actions speak louder than words. That's why us smart people care more about what someone does vs what they say. Anyone can say anything. Democrats do all the time. You don't really know what they stand for until you see what they do. That's why I back Trump. His actions were astoundingly good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT