ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Should lay off Bidens

Shows how easily manipulated people are. Inflation & energy costing their families $10,000 under Biden......yet there is a significant % of people who can be manipulated by abortion. When in most cases, given things like the morning after pill, the issue for most women won't effect them......and surely won't effect their family as much as these outrageous cost$ do everyday. Yet for some, lead lives with emotion over practicality.
Most dems will try to drag Repubs into the abortion debate because they can then frame them as anti-women. They'll do this to avoid the debate on the economy, Ukraine, inflation, or any other subject Biden has f-ed up since 2020.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Shows how easily manipulated people are. Inflation & energy costing their families $10,000 under Biden......yet there is a significant % of people who can be manipulated by abortion. When in most cases, given things like the morning after pill, the issue for most women won't effect them......and surely won't effect their family as much as these outrageous cost$ do everyday. Yet for some, lead lives with emotion over practicality.
Manipulated by abortion? It’s an emotional issue and not a practical one?
These women believe the government is telling them what they can or can’t do with their bodies.
No manipulation is necessary because, to them, it’s a fundamental human rights issue. It’s doesn’t get more practical than that.
You find very creative ways to find explanations for your positions……which always includes that people who don’t agree with your positions simply can’t think for themselves. Every time.

These women believe the government is telling them what they can or can’t do with their bodies.
No manipulation is necessary because, to them, it’s a fundamental human rights issue. It’s doesn’t get more practical than that.
You find very creative ways to find explanations for your positions……which always includes that people who don’t agree with your positions simply can’t think for themselves. Every time.

Given the availability of morning after contraception, the Ds use abortion as a wedge issue to manipulate women who in most cases will NEVER need for abortion services. This is obvious to most reasonable people. I understand you are an emotional thinker and might be beyond reason on this common sense position.

Given the availability of morning after contraception, the Ds use abortion as a wedge issue to manipulate women who in most cases will NEVER need for abortion services. This is obvious to most reasonable people. I understand you are an emotional thinker and might be beyond reason on this common sense position.
Talk down to me some more lol. If I don’t go along with your version I’m not a reasonable person. Reminds me of the elite liberals you love to chastise.

Again, this is about a fundamental right for women. How did you react when the government told you to take a vaccine? Can you wrap your head around that?

The morning after pill is has its uses. But if you live in the real world you realize not everybody is as responsible as they should be. The pill doesn’t always work and doesn’t work for everybody. Continuous use can have negative health effects.

Talk down to me some more lol. If I don’t go along with your version I’m not a reasonable person. Reminds me of the elite liberals you love to chastise.

Again, this is about a fundamental right for women. How did you react when the government told you to take a vaccine? Can you wrap your head around that?

The morning after pill is has its uses. But if you live in the real world you realize not everybody is as responsible as they should be. The pill doesn’t always work and doesn’t work for everybody. Continuous use can have negative health effects.

Not talking down to you when I describe you as an emotional person. Look at your posts, mostly opinionated excitable discussion with lots of hyperbole. Look at your emotional attachment to Trump.

I prefer facts and common sense for decisions. Doesn't make either of us more right or wrong. Just two different people with different approaches.

As far as a women 'right", I say they do not have the "right" to kill their unborn baby. I am sure as a Christian I am in the minority on that view. But fine, I can live with that.

Reactions: herrli
That’s different than title 42.

Tell me when Title 42 ended, the same policy as trump? Has the number of illegal crossings skyrocketed since then, as was predicted all over right wing media? What was the policy change? Do you even know the current policy or just going with the standard “invasion” trope?
What is the policy Bob.
Open borders, let the Border States Deal with the 5 million, that we know of, ILLEGALS that have come in in the last 2 1/2 years.
Drop the illegals off throughout the US to change the dynamics of the Country.

Title 42 IS NOT stay in Mexico policy although it served a pandemic deportation purpose.
And here is a link for you to read.

Come on Bob, do you even pay any attention to what is really going on.

Trump

Biden

See Trump got a favorable SC ruling to keep Stay In Mexico in place.
Biden Ended it.
See the policy difference Bob?

Not talking down to you when I describe you as an emotional person. Look at your posts, mostly opinionated excitable discussion with lots of hyperbole. Look at your emotional attachment to Trump.

I prefer facts and common sense for decisions. Doesn't make either of us more right or wrong. Just two different people with different approaches.

As far as a women 'right", I say they do not have the "right" to kill their unborn baby. I am sure as a Christian I am in the minority on that view. But fine, I can live with that.
And again, you are the factual one and I am the emotional one. You say I don’t bring facts? I post more links than almost anyone here.

I post facts about trump everyday. You and your just choose to ignore them. Has a single one of you EVER responded to my quotes from trump about calling for the termination of the constitution? Of course not. But I guess since you’ve changed your tune in trump it doesn’t apply to you. Btw, you have the right to change your mind but your new upfront caveats of “I don’t like trump” followed by defenses of him don’t really square very well.

And spare me your facts and common sense BS. Your emotional statements about dems being “evil” and such don’t fit, nor do your facts like “Biden is most corrupt president in history.” ( a trump quote). You’ve posted NOTHING to back that up or shown that you have studied the corruption of other presidents. It’s just an emotional statement because you hate Biden, like a true Christian. Glass houses.

• Haha
And again, you are the factual one and I am the emotional one. You say I don’t bring facts? I post more links than almost anyone here.

I post facts about trump everyday. You and your just choose to ignore them. Has a single one of you EVER responded to my quotes from trump about calling for the termination of the constitution? Of course not. But I guess since you’ve changed your tune in trump it doesn’t apply to you. Btw, you have the right to change your mind but your new upfront caveats of “I don’t like trump” followed by defenses of him don’t really square very well.

And spare me your facts and common sense BS. Your emotional statements about dems being “evil” and such don’t fit, nor do your facts like “Biden is most corrupt president in history.” ( a trump quote). You’ve posted NOTHING to back that up or shown that you have studied the corruption of other presidents. It’s just an emotional statement because you hate Biden, like a true Christian. Glass houses.

Your post, the only question I have.....
Are you transitioning to a woman?
Not that there's anything wrong with that, for adults. More power to you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
What is the policy Bob.
Open borders, let the Border States Deal with the 5 million, that we know of, ILLEGALS that have come in in the last 2 1/2 years.
Drop the illegals off throughout the US to change the dynamics of the Country.

Title 42 IS NOT stay in Mexico policy although it served a pandemic deportation purpose.
And here is a link for you to read.

Come on Bob, do you even pay any attention to what is really going on.

Trump

Biden

See Trump got a favorable SC ruling to keep Stay In Mexico in place.
Biden Ended it.
See the policy difference Bob?
Well at least I got you to actually do some research but you’re still just throwing out random sh!t.

Did you bother to read your last link or just the headline? After they ended title 42……….

“The Biden administration introduced new rules this week that would deny asylum to almost all migrants who cross illegally.
The strict measures would largely ban migrants from applying for asylum in the US if they had travelled through other countries on their way to the US-Mexico border, or failed to first apply online.
Illegal crossers will be deported, barred from re-entering the US for at least five years, and be presumed to be “ineligible for asylum” according to CBP.
But the new rules are likely to face legal challenges from immigrant advocacy groups.
The Biden administration plans to open new migrant processing centres in Colombia and Guatemala in a bid to help reduce undocumented immigration.
Mexico has agreed to continue to accept 30,000 migrants per month from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela, as long as they come by air.
The US, for its part, has agreed to take up to a total of 100,000 people from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador who have family in the US.”

The result?

Long overdue but it’s a policy that is working.

• Haha
Your post, the only question I have.....
Are you transitioning to a woman?
Not that there's anything wrong with that, for adults. More power to you.
Perfect. You prefer common sense and facts right?
You can’t or refuse to refute anything in the three paragraphs I posted and instead deflect with three sentences intended to insult me. You told me to feel free to call out any un-christian like posts from you. That’s one. Or is that accepted now in the MAGA religion?
Your party is going to nominate a man who has publicly spoken of terminating the Constitution, a document which republicans claim to hold near and dear. Crickets from you.
Elected or not, you’ve laid the groundwork in your posts to blame the democrats for his nomination and possible presidency………and will be preaching from the top of the mountain that you were right. They have an evil plan that will absolve you and all republicans of all blame for another Trump presidency. You’ve learned the victim card very well.

• Haha
Well at least I got you to actually do some research but you’re still just throwing out random sh!t.

Did you bother to read your last link or just the headline? After they ended title 42……….

“The Biden administration introduced new rules this week that would deny asylum to almost all migrants who cross illegally.
The strict measures would largely ban migrants from applying for asylum in the US if they had travelled through other countries on their way to the US-Mexico border, or failed to first apply online.
Illegal crossers will be deported, barred from re-entering the US for at least five years, and be presumed to be “ineligible for asylum” according to CBP.
But the new rules are likely to face legal challenges from immigrant advocacy groups.
The Biden administration plans to open new migrant processing centres in Colombia and Guatemala in a bid to help reduce undocumented immigration.
Mexico has agreed to continue to accept 30,000 migrants per month from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela, as long as they come by air.
The US, for its part, has agreed to take up to a total of 100,000 people from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador who have family in the US.”

The result?

It’s absolutely amazing someone can continually defend this Biden administration. Congratulations to you for being you.

The result?

Lowest since Biden took office. What an accomplishment.
It wouldn't have anything to do with the record heat wave would it Bob?

What is the disaster of the Biden presidency? Inflation is under control. The GDP is improving and we are investing in infrastructure. Job growth continues every month. Is it the stupid culture wars the republicans are fighting that most Americans ignore that pisses you off?
When you go to Bob's for Thanksgiving do you call him dad or daddy?

The “corrupt president in history” hasn’t been charged, let alone convicted, of anything.

Do you know anything about Nixon? Have you studied the history of presidents to make this determination?

Since you now have turned against trump, don’t you consider buying a portrait of yourself, among many other misuses of funds, from your own charitable foundations as corrupt? What has Biden done that is worse?

Funny that you use that phrase…….considering trump uses it all the time. Who is being easily swayed?
Hey @BuilderBob6 Where do you go for summer camp? I am serious ! I would like to know what world of sunshine, unicorns and rose scented farts you live every day life in?

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
You can’t believe it? Then you should post what he has done that is corrupt.
That would be Joe, not Hunter.

Uninformed? About what?

Trump has shown you exactly who he is. Everyday. You will still vote for him, the guy who has literally called for “termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Tell me what’s worse that that.
Where do I begin @BuilderBob6 . I will start with you A man ( Maybe not ) who has testicles the size of beebees if they even exist. I love how you are afraid to ever talk to me. You know you are so overmatched there is no point in even trying don't you?

What excites you so much about seeing America destroyed? That is exactly who you are @ BuilderBob6.

You worship a POS who is carrying on the plan of the first POS you worshipped to ruin this country.

Reactions: SKYDOG
So you have nothing to say about Biden’s so called corruption. Of course.

You pivot to an “invasion”?

Quick. Tell me when Title 42 ended, the same policy as trump? Has the number of illegal crossings skyrocketed since then, as was predicted all over right wing media? What was the policy change? Do you even know the current policy or just going with the standard “invasion” trope?
JFC how stupid are you?

@BuilderBob6 You dont live in the real world, post BS on here 24/7 but wont engage in a conversation when you get called out . No one can possibly talk down to you . It just isnt possible I am anxiously awaiting you to man up and respond vs spouting BS 24/7

That’s a freakin lie. You been listening to trump again?

So to be clear. Biden not jumping on a plane to Hawaii while the fires were still smoldering is WORSE than saying we should terminate the CONSTITUTION? Wow. That’s an all timer. You don’t get to ever talk about upholding the constitution again. Jfc man. Do you even think before you post?

Here’s what we know the federal government has deployed to Hawaii in response to the wildfires so far:

• FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell traveled to Maui on Friday. She said on Thursday that FEMA was providing meals for 5,000 people for five days.
  • FEMA Region 9 Administrator Bob Fenton, who has been working from Oahu, mobilized an incident response team earlier this week to help with the federal response, a White House spokesperson told CNN.

• Fenton said on Thursday that cadaver dogs from California and Washington were being brought to Maui to help in recovery efforts in affected areas in Lahaina.
  • The FEMA Urban Search and Rescue team is in Lahaina and is equipped to search the interior of burned structures. As of Friday morning Eastern time, the 55 people who had been found dead were all found outside of buildings in Maui because search and rescue teams were not equipped to go into buildings.
  • Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra declared a public health emergency for Hawaii on Friday, retroactive to Tuesday, which gives health care providers “more flexibility” to aid people on Medicare and Medicaid, the agency said in a release.
  • HHS’s Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response also deployed an initial team to aid emergency response efforts, the release said.
  • The Hawaiian National Guard mobilized Chinook helicopters to help with fire suppression and search and rescue on Maui, according to a statement from President Joe Biden.
  • Biden said the Coast Guard and Navy Third Fleet were also supporting response and rescue efforts.
  • The Army provided Black Hawk Helicopters to fight fires on the island of Hawaii, according to Biden.
  • Pentagon spokesman Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said Thursday that more than 100 National Guard personnel had been activated to respond to the fires. “As of this morning, the National Guard has activated 134 National Guard personnel, 99 from the Army National Guard and 35 from the Air National Guard, to assist with the Hawaii wildfire response,” Ryder said. “This includes liaison support to the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency, support to local law enforcement, and two Army National Guard CH-47 Chinook helicopters to support wildfire response operations and search and recovery teams.”
    • Ryder added that three other helicopters from the 25th Combat Aviation Brigade had also been deployed to assist, in addition to two MH-60R Seahawk helicopters from the Navy Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 37.
    • The Coast Guard has also rescued 14 people who had gone into the ocean to take shelter from the fire and smoke on Maui, Ryder said.
    • The Department of Transportation worked with commercial airlines to evacuate tourists from Maui, Biden said.
    • Biden’s statement also said the Department of Interior and Agriculture Department were on standby to provide assistance after the fire recovery efforts are completed.
    • Biden’s federal disaster declaration Thursday made federal funding available. That funding includes grants for things like temporary housing and home repairs, low-interest loans to cover uninsured property losses and other programs for individuals and businesses, according to a FEMA news release.
    • That news release also stated that the declaration would open up federal funding to the state and eligible local governments, as well as some nonprofit organizations, for debris removal and emergency protective measures in Maui County, on a cost-sharing basis.
    • The declaration also makes federal funding available for hazard mitigation measures across the state, also on a cost-sharing basis, according to the news release.
What scares me the most is the amount of oxygen @BuilderBob6 wastes every day that could be going to deserving people that need it.
And where’s Tony? Comer has been having hearings, calling anybody with any knowledge of Hunter, but no Tony. He’s not on Fox, not on Newsmax. One would think the guy who has all the goods on Hunter might be showing his face somewhere in the middle of all this.

See, in this country you need evidence. Like that election was stolen or rigged. Tony’s word doesn’t mean squat. And this from another guy who always cries that people just believe the media. You believe Tony because he said what you want to hear. That’s all it takes. Simpleton.

That’s different than title 42.

Tell me when Title 42 ended, the same policy as trump? Has the number of illegal crossings skyrocketed since then, as was predicted all over right wing media? What was the policy change? Do you even know the current policy or just going with the standard “invasion” trope?

He has the evidence but for some reason Comer didn’t call him.

It looks like Hunter may very well have to go to court. If Tony actually has something he’ll get his opportunity.

Election was rigged. System is rigged. Trump did nothing wrong. Rinse/repeat.

The result?

Biden's dummy press secretary, whatever her name is, was spiking the football for "inflation decreasing 5 months in a row". Gee....congrats.
Biden is the only President to create inflation and then “tame” inflation (if going from 5% to 4% is really “taming it”)

🤡. Economics

Biden went to Hawaii today. Yeah! Now the Biden cheerleaders can defend him on being a great compassionate man. Stand up and be counted.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
What is the disaster of the Biden presidency? Inflation is under control. The GDP is improving and we are investing in infrastructure. Job growth continues every month. Is it the stupid culture wars the republicans are fighting that most Americans ignore that pisses you off?

Biden presidency disasters​

CNN summarized the key Biden disaster pretty well

US inflation means families are spending $709 more per month than two years ago​

That’s $8400 more per year. People making $60k haven’t seen the wages go up to compensate so people are going broke or deeper in debt.

Inflation reaching 9% under Biden term. How was the Inflation Reduction Act going to lower inflation? I would love to hear your explanation on that. Heck, even Biden admitted it wasn’t designed to lower inflation….which is all you need to know from Joe.

5.5MM illegal immigrants have crossed illegally during Biden’s term. These illegal immigrants are choking state and local budgets, but I’m sure you don’t care. Because you don’t know why Biden’s presidency is a disaster.

Gas prices….your idiot president spreads lies on what the price was and CNN calls him out

Biden's claim that the most common gas price when he took office was more than $5 isn't even close to true. The most common price for a gallon of regular gas on the day he was inaugurated, January 20, 2021, was $2.39,

Impact of inflation

Spending on Social Security benefits jumped 11%, mainly because of a hefty annual cost of living adjustment stemming from a spike in inflation and because more people have joined the entitlement program as the Baby Boomers age.

Medicare outlays increased 18% because of changes in payment rates and in the types and amount of care beneficiaries received, the CBO said. And federal spending on Medicaid rose 6% because of a surge in enrollment due to a now-expired congressional provision that barred states from terminating recipients during the coronavirus public health emergency.

In addition, spending on education, defense and veterans’ health care services all increased.

Even more notable, spending on interest on the public debt skyrocketed 34%, mainly because interest rates are much higher than they were in the first 10 months of fiscal 2022.

I would go on but I’m pretty sure you have stopped reading….

US inflation means families are spending $709 more per month than two years ago​

That’s $8400 more per year. People making $60k haven’t seen the wages go up to compensate so people are going broke or deeper in debt.

Inflation reaching 9% under Biden term. How was the Inflation Reduction Act going to lower inflation? I would love to hear your explanation on that. Heck, even Biden admitted it wasn’t designed to lower inflation….which is all you need to know from Joe.

5.5MM illegal immigrants have crossed illegally during Biden’s term. These illegal immigrants are choking state and local budgets, but I’m sure you don’t care. Because you don’t know why Biden’s presidency is a disaster.

Gas prices….your idiot president spreads lies on what the price was and CNN calls him out

Biden's claim that the most common gas price when he took office was more than $5 isn't even close to true. The most common price for a gallon of regular gas on the day he was inaugurated, January 20, 2021, was $2.39,

Impact of inflation

Spending on Social Security benefits jumped 11%, mainly because of a hefty annual cost of living adjustment stemming from a spike in inflation and because more people have joined the entitlement program as the Baby Boomers age.

Medicare outlays increased 18% because of changes in payment rates and in the types and amount of care beneficiaries received, the CBO said. And federal spending on Medicaid rose 6% because of a surge in enrollment due to a now-expired congressional provision that barred states from terminating recipients during the coronavirus public health emergency.

In addition, spending on education, defense and veterans’ health care services all increased.

Even more notable, spending on interest on the public debt skyrocketed 34%, mainly because interest rates are much higher than they were in the first 10 months of fiscal 2022.

Why would Republicans want to run against anyone else?? Back off the corrupt criminal traitor Biden until after the election.

Yep, Biden = Complete Total Disaster. Beautiful job summarizing his long list of failures.

Last edited:

Impact of inflation

Yet despite all this, there are people like BNI that have posted they will vote for Biden again. That’s why the voting base is a major concern in this country.

Yet despite all this, there are people like BNI that have posted they will vote for Biden again. That’s why the voting base is a major concern in this country.

The party over everything base on both sides are NUTS.

This is why in Indiana we have these Republicans who have raised taxes over and over, and these party first Indiana Republicans just seem not to care. Because the Dem alternative is just so EVIL culturally and on education, it leaves the population little choice. But the result the populace get screwed.

Wish their were 3 solid strong parties for accountability sake.

The party over everything base on both sides are NUTS.

This is why in Indiana we have these Republicans who have raised taxes over and over, and these party first Indiana Republicans just seem not to care. Because the Dem alternative is just so EVIL culturally and on education, it leaves the population little choice. But the result the populace get screwed.

Wish their were 3 solid strong parties for accountability sake.
Absolutely and the gas tax is front and center of this. It almost goes up monthly.

My “independent” view on abortion…

The problem with the abortion issue is that there are so many varying opinions AND the extremes in both parties want it to be black and white, meaning either absolutely no abortions or absolutely unrestricted access to abort up to 9 months.

Once you get the extreme views out of the debate (which never happens because lawmakers don’t want to take a “moderate stance” which would erode support from their base) there is/are reasonable solution(s) to the abortion discussion.

A reasonable middle ground, IMO, is allow abortions up to 12 weeks and make abortions illegal after 24 weeks unless there are extenuating circumstances such as the mothers life is at risk. Then let states decide 12-24 weeks.

Why is this a reasonable middle ground? It gives abortion access to those in states without abortion access (Republicans give on their side) and stop allowing abortions after 24 weeks in states with abortion access (Liberals give on their side).

But the parties extremists would never go for either…which likely means it’s a good middle ground as both sides would be pissed because they both “lost” something meaningful in the negotiations.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
My “independent” view on abortion…

The problem with the abortion issue is that there are so many varying opinions AND the extremes in both parties want it to be black and white, meaning either absolutely no abortions or absolutely unrestricted access to abort up to 9 months.

Once you get the extreme views out of the debate (which never happens because lawmakers don’t want to take a “moderate stance” which would erode support from their base) there is/are reasonable solution(s) to the abortion discussion.

A reasonable middle ground, IMO, is allow abortions up to 12 weeks and make abortions illegal after 24 weeks unless there are extenuating circumstances such as the mothers life is at risk. Then let states decide 12-24 weeks.

Why is this a reasonable middle ground? It gives abortion access to those in states without abortion access (Republicans give on their side) and stop allowing abortions after 24 weeks in states with abortion access (Liberals give on their side).

But the parties extremists would never go for either…which likely means it’s a good middle ground as both sides would be pissed because they both “lost” something meaningful in the negotiations.

Just my 2 cents.
Leave the Federal Government out of it all together.
That's what the current SC's has said.
Let the States decide the issue.
Will the SC, at some point, have to decide when life begins?
Will they even take up such a case?

Who would ya'll prefer rape your daughters? Hunter, Hillary, or DJT?

Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?

Impatient Idiots.

Unfortunately, you have a lot of "low information" voters out there who will vote Dem no matter who or what is running.
I actually think BNI is fairly intelligent, he's just blinded by his allegiance to the Dem party as well as his desire to see everything from a racial perspective.

Unfortunately, you have a lot of "low information" voters out there who will vote Dem no matter who or what is running.
I actually think BNI is fairly intelligent, he's just blinded by his allegiance to the Dem party as well as his desire to see everything from a racial perspective.
A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that… I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.

I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.

Laziness is a trait in blacks.

Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
I must tell you, you know, I never met him before this. I never spoke to him before this. I really – I do like him, he likes me. I like him.

I want him to show his birth certificate. … There’s something on that birth certificate that he doesn’t like.

He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS. Great honor being with you and I look forward to being with you many, many more times.

I must tell you, you know, I never met him before this. I never spoke to him before this. I really – I do like him, he likes me. I like him.

I want him to show his birth certificate. … There’s something on that birth certificate that he doesn’t like.

He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS. Great honor being with you and I look forward to being with you many, many more times.
"The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant."

Will these Rs ever learn?? They NEED this Biden idiot failure to run against. Maybe a few will have the good sense to vote this down.....and take an easy victory.

Niki Haley for example is poling 11 points ahead of the failed Biden. Biden is so BAD even Trump polls ahead currently.

House GOP discussing vote to formalize Biden impeachment inquiry

Will these Rs ever learn?? They NEED this Biden idiot failure to run against. Maybe a few will have the good sense to vote this down.....and take an easy victory.

Niki Haley for example is poling 11 points ahead of the failed Biden. Biden is so BAD even Trump polls ahead currently.

House GOP discussing vote to formalize Biden impeachment inquiry
Yep. Let Biden run, then when he loses, prosecute the shit out of him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT