ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Should lay off Bidens

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
The Party that seems to be able to wrestle out a defeat from the jaws of certain victory, is at it again. They need to lay off the Biden investigation before the Dems decide the Rs are doing them a favor, and allow this unpopular candidates to be thrown aside for someone more electable.

No one, save maybe Kamela, is more beatable in the entire Dem party than Biden. Rs need to quit looking a gift horse in the mouth, and lay off the Biden's.

I know he is the most corrupt President in history, but the Rs just can't help themselves, geez.....

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
The Party that seems to be able to wrestle out a defeat from the jaws of victory, is at it again. They need to lay off the Biden investigation before the Dems decide the Rs are doing them a favor, and allow this unpopular candidates to be thrown aside for someone more electable.

No one, save maybe Kamela, is more beatable in the entire Dem party than Biden. Rs need to quit looking a gift horse in the mouth, and lay off the Biden's.

I know he is the most corrupt President in history, but they just can't help themselves, geez.....
If the Repubs just focus on the disaster the Biden/Harris presidency has been, then they should win in a landslide. However, if they let Dems drag them into wedge issues like abortion, that will paint Repubs in a negative light. They'll end up getting a lot of the dummy independent vote because a lot of indys watch the MSM and believe in that those left leaning outlets report on.

If the Repubs just focus on the disaster the Biden/Harris presidency has been, then they should win in a landslide. However, if they let Dems drag them into wedge issues like abortion, that will paint Repubs in a negative light. They'll end up getting a lot of the dummy independent vote because a lot of indys watch the MSM and believe in that those left leaning outlets report on.

Yes already heard Dems in AZ were trying to get abortion on the ballot. Look for that in a few key states.

Dems might be a total disaster @ governing.....but they are remarkably outstanding @ elections. Too bad more independent voters do not understand 99% of all Ds are the same in action regardless of their election time rhetoric......all disasters for the country"s poor & middle class.....no matter what they say to get the independent vote.

Last edited:
Yes already heard Dems in AZ were trying to get abortion on the ballot. Look for that in a few key states.

Dems might be a total disaster @ governing.....but they are remarkably outstanding @ elections. Too bad more independent voters do not understand 99% of all Ds are the same in action regardless of their election time rhetoric......all disasters for the country"s poor & middle class.....no matter what they say to get the independent vote.
That's an excellent point. I never thought of it that way. Dems are excellent at pandering and making promises, and unfortunately, we have a large segment of the general population who believes anything they hear and any promise that's made.

What is the disaster of the Biden presidency? Inflation is under control. The GDP is improving and we are investing in infrastructure. Job growth continues every month. Is it the stupid culture wars the republicans are fighting that most Americans ignore that pisses you off?

What is the disaster of the Biden presidency? Inflation is under control. The GDP is improving and we are investing in infrastructure. Job growth continues every month. Is it the stupid culture wars the republicans are fighting that most Americans ignore that pisses you off?

A majority of Americans disagree with you and here is why.....

Inflation while lower now is still a real factor for the middle and poor classes. Items at the grocery are costing up to twice what they were prior to the beginning of the Biden disaster.

Moreover energy costs for those same families is out of control due to Biden registration and dependency on foreign oil. Gas was $2.39 at the beginning of the Biden disaster......now approaches $4. Heating and diesel costs are astronomical.

Interest costs caused by the Biden inflation makes housing nearly impossible for the buyer....and thus also hurts sellers. Rates prior to the Biden disaster were 2.7% for a 30, now are 6.4% and headed to the 7% area

Besides this the disaster of the border, fentanyl, human trafficking have all skyrocketed under the Biden disaster. And all those things have not escaped the eye of the normal American.

This is why the Biden Presidency has 54% of the American people disapproving of this disappointing Biden Admin.

The corruption sickens Americans, but all of the above is enough & why the Repubs should lay off Bidens. He is a disaster all by himself for the next election.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
The Republicans just can't leave well enough alone....

I know it is tempting, with the most corrupt President in history, but geez just leave President Diapers to after the election, 54% of America already disapproves. Should be an easy R win, unless Trump is the guy, then it's 50-50.

Only 54% of the polling voters disapprove. Wow! Hard to believe it’s not a whole lot higher than that. That’s scary.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Only 54% of the polling voters disapprove. Wow! Hard to believe it’s not a whole lot higher than that. That’s scary.

You know, that's true. It is amazing it's not in the 70+% area given the inflation, interest and energy costs of this administration.

Just shows how effective liberal media is, deflecting to other things, focusing on culture, outright lying about the added costs, not linking costs to Dem policy.

Also shows a high % of people just don't pay attention until the last minute, if they vote at all, they are easily swayed by peer group or the internet media. Low info, maybe a voter. People that don't link their circumstances to their vote because they have a focus that differs from their circumstances, or a media given focus.
To me that is the scariest.

Last edited:
Yes, inflation is under control after going fukking crazy. Congrats! If Biden didn't fukk it up in the first place, inflation would have been a non issue since Trump had it under 1.5%. Sad reality that we have to call double that as "under control" and a Democrat "win". Stupid.

I don't know where you live or what you experience, but damn near everything I encounter is significantly higher than it was a couple of years ago...except my 401/IRAs. It makes you wonder if the criteria for calculations has been changed or weighted differently to make the math work out versus what everyone should see.

The Republicans just can't leave well enough alone....

I know it is tempting, with the most corrupt President in history, but geez just leave President Diapers to after the election, 54% of America already disapproves. Should be an easy R win, unless Trump is the guy, then it's 50-50.

The “corrupt president in history” hasn’t been charged, let alone convicted, of anything.

Do you know anything about Nixon? Have you studied the history of presidents to make this determination?

Since you now have turned against trump, don’t you consider buying a portrait of yourself, among many other misuses of funds, from your own charitable foundations as corrupt? What has Biden done that is worse?

Funny that you use that phrase…….considering trump uses it all the time. Who is being easily swayed?

The Party that seems to be able to wrestle out a defeat from the jaws of certain victory, is at it again. They need to lay off the Biden investigation before the Dems decide the Rs are doing them a favor, and allow this unpopular candidates to be thrown aside for someone more electable.

I know he is the most corrupt President in history, but the Rs just can't help themselves, geez.....
Nah, you just schedule an impeachment hearing in Oct ‘24 and impact the election process like the Democrats.

And for the liberals on the board, I don’t have
A problem with taking Trump to trial, it just should have been done 18 months ago. Failure to do so is Democrat politics

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli
The “corrupt president in history” hasn’t been charged, let alone convicted, of anything.

Do you know anything about Nixon? Have you studied the history of presidents to make this determination?

Since you now have turned against trump, don’t you consider buying a portrait of yourself, among many other misuses of funds, from your own charitable foundations as corrupt? What has Biden done that is worse?

Funny that you use that phrase…….considering trump uses it all the time. Who is being easily swayed?
I can’t believe even you said what has Biden done that is worse. Please do Americans a favor and don’t vote in the next election. Uniformed voters are a huge risk to democracy.

Nah, you just schedule an impeachment hearing in Oct ‘24 and impact the election process like the Democrats

If that is the goal, better start long before Oct, as the corrupt Dem-Media complex would not cover it hypocricly saying, this is just election interference or some BS like that. Might not give much coverage anyway, as they are sold out to evil Dem agenda.

You know, that's true. It is amazing it's not in the 70+% area given the inflation, interest and energy costs of this administration.

Just shows how effective liberal media is, deflecting to other things, focusing on culture, outright lying about the added costs, not linking costs to Dem policy.

Also shows a high % of people just don't pay attention until the last minute, if they vote at all, they are easily swayed by peer group or the internet media. Low info, maybe a voter. People that don't link their circumstances to their vote because they have a focus that differs from their circumstances, or a media given focus.
To me that is the scariest.
Was watching 60 Minutes a couple of weeks ago (I used to watch it pretty regularly until it went all woke and lib, now I rarely watch) and they were talking about some viruses affecting monnkeys of something. They of course, referred to Covid 19, it's origination in bats and how that spread to humans in the Chinese wet markets. (I thought that everyone agreed, including lefties and libs, that it was created in a lab in Hunan? )

Yes, inflation is under control after going fukking crazy. Congrats! If Biden didn't fukk it up in the first place, inflation would have been a non issue since Trump had it under 1.5%. Sad reality that we have to call double that as "under control" and a Democrat "win". Stupid.
Biden's dummy press secretary, whatever her name is, was spiking the football for "inflation decreasing 5 months in a row". Gee....congrats.

I can’t believe even you said what has Biden done that is worse. Please do Americans a favor and don’t vote in the next election. Uniformed voters are a huge risk to democracy.
You can’t believe it? Then you should post what he has done that is corrupt.
That would be Joe, not Hunter.

Uninformed? About what?

Trump has shown you exactly who he is. Everyday. You will still vote for him, the guy who has literally called for “termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Tell me what’s worse that that.

Uninformed? About what?

Trump has shown you exactly who he is. Everyday. You will still vote for him, the guy who has literally called for “termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

I will vote for the candidate who will stop the invasion of America. Not the guy you voted for.

Biden's "NO COMMENT". when asked about the Hawaii tragedy. Shows how out of touch with things he is. This guy is a gift to the Republicans, that just keeps giving. This is the dream Dem the Rs should be drooling about running against. I wonder how the Rs can mess it up? But give them time. I am sure they will think of some way.

Last edited:

@BuilderBob6 , Do you have free tickets to the bunker you live in where your brain and entire body is riddled with TDS? You have to be the most ignorant POS known to mankind.

@BuilderBob6 is trying to become the worlds first human brain donor. Not sure who would want I but I'm sure he is dumb enough to give it a try

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Biden's "NO COMMENT". when asked about the Hawaii tragedy. Shows how out of touch with things he is. This guy is a gift to the Republicans, that just keeps giving. This is the dream Dem the Rs should be drooling about running against. I wonder how the Rs can mess it up? But give them time. I am sure they will think of some way.
I have no idea what the strategy will be as it gets closer. However, even if the repubs don't take the best or remotely best approach and even if they got out in the weeds it says more about the voter than any wrong path by teh repubs. What could the repubs do to outweigh all the issues going on? The wrong path is the path that allows the media to color what they want, while there is no insurance insuring legitimate voting. They will bring out the boogey man to attack that, which is not, while moving that pocket watch until they do as desired.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I have no idea what the strategy will be as it gets closer. However, even if the repubs don't take the best or remotely best approach and even if they got out in the weeds it says more about the voter than any wrong path by teh repubs. What could the repubs do to outweigh all the issues going on? The wrong path is the path that allows the media to color what they want, while there is no insurance insuring legitimate voting. They will bring out the boogey man to attack that, which is not, while moving that pocket watch until they do as desired.

Easy win with every R but Trump. Trump perhaps 50-50 @ this point, due to how awful Biden has been, T actually has a chance.

They will some how try to back peddle on the abortion issue to smooth things over. I can’t believe this is such a hot button for some people that it doesn’t even affect.

They will some how try to back peddle on the abortion issue to smooth things over. I can’t believe this is such a hot button for some people that it doesn’t even affect.

Shows how easily manipulated people are. Inflation & energy costing their families $10,000 under Biden......yet there is a significant % of people who can be manipulated by abortion. When in most cases, given things like the morning after pill, the issue for most women won't effect them......and surely won't effect their family as much as these outrageous cost$ do everyday. Yet for some, lead lives with emotion over practicality.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Shows how easily manipulated people are. Inflation & energy costing their families $10,000 under Biden......yet there is a significant % of people who can be manipulated by abortion. When in most cases, given things like the morning after pill, the issue for most women won't effect them......and surely won't effect their family as much as these outrageous cost$ do everyday. Yet for some, lead lives with emotion over practicality.
The Woke Libs are using abortion as a political tool to get more libs in Washington.
I hope the public is smart enough to realize the issue is up to the States.
Vote for pro abortion candidates for Governor or State Reps if you wish.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Uninformed? About what?

I’ll tell you what’s worse than that. The compassionate understanding man Biden, you voted for, is doing nothing for the people in Hawaii that’s suffered a loss beyond comprehension. Biden should go there and send aid, but he’s to busy being on vacation at the beach.

I will vote for the candidate who will stop the invasion of America. Not the guy you voted for.
So you have nothing to say about Biden’s so called corruption. Of course.

You pivot to an “invasion”?

Quick. Tell me when Title 42 ended, the same policy as trump? Has the number of illegal crossings skyrocketed since then, as was predicted all over right wing media? What was the policy change? Do you even know the current policy or just going with the standard “invasion” trope?

• Haha

Quick. Tell me when Title 42 ended, the same policy as trump? Has the number of illegal crossings skyrocketed since then, as was predicted all over right wing media? What was the policy change? Do you even know the current policy or just going with the standard “invasion” trope?
An yes the Trump remain in Mexico policy was repealed by Biden after the SC decision stating he could.
Not to you Bob, The SC decision didn't say it was an illegal action by Trump only that Biden could repeal it.
I hear Kamala is still looking for the root cause?

Tony Bobulinski has said it all about the Joe Biden corruption and how it works. You choose not to hear or believe it along with your other democratic patrons.

I’ll tell you what’s worse than that. The compassionate understanding man Biden, you voted for, is doing nothing for the people in Hawaii that’s suffered a loss beyond comprehension. Biden should go there and send aid, but he’s to busy being on vacation at the beach.

That’s a freakin lie. You been listening to trump again?

So to be clear. Biden not jumping on a plane to Hawaii while the fires were still smoldering is WORSE than saying we should terminate the CONSTITUTION? Wow. That’s an all timer. You don’t get to ever talk about upholding the constitution again. Jfc man. Do you even think before you post?

Here’s what we know the federal government has deployed to Hawaii in response to the wildfires so far:

• FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell traveled to Maui on Friday. She said on Thursday that FEMA was providing meals for 5,000 people for five days.
  • FEMA Region 9 Administrator Bob Fenton, who has been working from Oahu, mobilized an incident response team earlier this week to help with the federal response, a White House spokesperson told CNN.

• Fenton said on Thursday that cadaver dogs from California and Washington were being brought to Maui to help in recovery efforts in affected areas in Lahaina.
  • The FEMA Urban Search and Rescue team is in Lahaina and is equipped to search the interior of burned structures. As of Friday morning Eastern time, the 55 people who had been found dead were all found outside of buildings in Maui because search and rescue teams were not equipped to go into buildings.
  • Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra declared a public health emergency for Hawaii on Friday, retroactive to Tuesday, which gives health care providers “more flexibility” to aid people on Medicare and Medicaid, the agency said in a release.
  • HHS’s Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response also deployed an initial team to aid emergency response efforts, the release said.
  • The Hawaiian National Guard mobilized Chinook helicopters to help with fire suppression and search and rescue on Maui, according to a statement from President Joe Biden.
  • Biden said the Coast Guard and Navy Third Fleet were also supporting response and rescue efforts.
  • The Army provided Black Hawk Helicopters to fight fires on the island of Hawaii, according to Biden.
  • Pentagon spokesman Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said Thursday that more than 100 National Guard personnel had been activated to respond to the fires. “As of this morning, the National Guard has activated 134 National Guard personnel, 99 from the Army National Guard and 35 from the Air National Guard, to assist with the Hawaii wildfire response,” Ryder said. “This includes liaison support to the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency, support to local law enforcement, and two Army National Guard CH-47 Chinook helicopters to support wildfire response operations and search and recovery teams.”
    • Ryder added that three other helicopters from the 25th Combat Aviation Brigade had also been deployed to assist, in addition to two MH-60R Seahawk helicopters from the Navy Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 37.
    • The Coast Guard has also rescued 14 people who had gone into the ocean to take shelter from the fire and smoke on Maui, Ryder said.
    • The Department of Transportation worked with commercial airlines to evacuate tourists from Maui, Biden said.
    • Biden’s statement also said the Department of Interior and Agriculture Department were on standby to provide assistance after the fire recovery efforts are completed.
    • Biden’s federal disaster declaration Thursday made federal funding available. That funding includes grants for things like temporary housing and home repairs, low-interest loans to cover uninsured property losses and other programs for individuals and businesses, according to a FEMA news release.
    • That news release also stated that the declaration would open up federal funding to the state and eligible local governments, as well as some nonprofit organizations, for debris removal and emergency protective measures in Maui County, on a cost-sharing basis.
    • The declaration also makes federal funding available for hazard mitigation measures across the state, also on a cost-sharing basis, according to the news release.

Tony Bobulinski has said it all about the Joe Biden corruption and how it works. You choose not to hear or believe it along with your other democratic patrons.
And where’s Tony? Comer has been having hearings, calling anybody with any knowledge of Hunter, but no Tony. He’s not on Fox, not on Newsmax. One would think the guy who has all the goods on Hunter might be showing his face somewhere in the middle of all this.

See, in this country you need evidence. Like that election was stolen or rigged. Tony’s word doesn’t mean squat. And this from another guy who always cries that people just believe the media. You believe Tony because he said what you want to hear. That’s all it takes. Simpleton.

An yes the Trump remain in Mexico policy was repealed by Biden after the SC decision stating he could.
Not to you Bob, The SC decision didn't say it was an illegal action by Trump only that Biden could repeal it.
I hear Kamala is still looking for the root cause?
That’s different than title 42.

Tell me when Title 42 ended, the same policy as trump? Has the number of illegal crossings skyrocketed since then, as was predicted all over right wing media? What was the policy change? Do you even know the current policy or just going with the standard “invasion” trope?

And where’s Tony? Comer has been having hearings, calling anybody with any knowledge of Hunter, but no Tony. He’s not on Fox, not on Newsmax. One would think the guy who has all the goods on Hunter might be showing his face somewhere in the middle of all this.

See, in this country you need evidence. Like that election was stolen or rigged. Tony’s word doesn’t mean squat. And this from another guy who always cries that people just believe the media. You believe Tony because he said what you want to hear. That’s all it takes. Simpleton.
He has the evidence. He was there and heard the whole thing. The courts can’t hear the case as the prosecutors can’t seem to get it into court. Just like the whistleblowers have evidence and it falls on deaf ears. System is rigged.

That’s a freakin lie. You been listening to trump again?

So to be clear. Biden not jumping on a plane to Hawaii while the fires were still smoldering is WORSE than saying we should terminate the CONSTITUTION? Wow. That’s an all timer. You don’t get to ever talk about upholding the constitution again. Jfc man. Do you even think before you post?

Here’s what we know the federal government has deployed to Hawaii in response to the wildfires so far:

• FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell traveled to Maui on Friday. She said on Thursday that FEMA was providing meals for 5,000 people for five days.
  • FEMA Region 9 Administrator Bob Fenton, who has been working from Oahu, mobilized an incident response team earlier this week to help with the federal response, a White House spokesperson told CNN.

• Fenton said on Thursday that cadaver dogs from California and Washington were being brought to Maui to help in recovery efforts in affected areas in Lahaina.
  • The FEMA Urban Search and Rescue team is in Lahaina and is equipped to search the interior of burned structures. As of Friday morning Eastern time, the 55 people who had been found dead were all found outside of buildings in Maui because search and rescue teams were not equipped to go into buildings.
  • Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra declared a public health emergency for Hawaii on Friday, retroactive to Tuesday, which gives health care providers “more flexibility” to aid people on Medicare and Medicaid, the agency said in a release.
  • HHS’s Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response also deployed an initial team to aid emergency response efforts, the release said.
  • The Hawaiian National Guard mobilized Chinook helicopters to help with fire suppression and search and rescue on Maui, according to a statement from President Joe Biden.
  • Biden said the Coast Guard and Navy Third Fleet were also supporting response and rescue efforts.
  • The Army provided Black Hawk Helicopters to fight fires on the island of Hawaii, according to Biden.
  • Pentagon spokesman Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said Thursday that more than 100 National Guard personnel had been activated to respond to the fires. “As of this morning, the National Guard has activated 134 National Guard personnel, 99 from the Army National Guard and 35 from the Air National Guard, to assist with the Hawaii wildfire response,” Ryder said. “This includes liaison support to the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency, support to local law enforcement, and two Army National Guard CH-47 Chinook helicopters to support wildfire response operations and search and recovery teams.”
    • Ryder added that three other helicopters from the 25th Combat Aviation Brigade had also been deployed to assist, in addition to two MH-60R Seahawk helicopters from the Navy Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 37.
    • The Coast Guard has also rescued 14 people who had gone into the ocean to take shelter from the fire and smoke on Maui, Ryder said.
    • The Department of Transportation worked with commercial airlines to evacuate tourists from Maui, Biden said.
    • Biden’s statement also said the Department of Interior and Agriculture Department were on standby to provide assistance after the fire recovery efforts are completed.
    • Biden’s federal disaster declaration Thursday made federal funding available. That funding includes grants for things like temporary housing and home repairs, low-interest loans to cover uninsured property losses and other programs for individuals and businesses, according to a FEMA news release.
    • That news release also stated that the declaration would open up federal funding to the state and eligible local governments, as well as some nonprofit organizations, for debris removal and emergency protective measures in Maui County, on a cost-sharing basis.
    • The declaration also makes federal funding available for hazard mitigation measures across the state, also on a cost-sharing basis, according to the news release.
That doesn’t seem to be the case according to this article.

He has the evidence. He was there and heard the whole thing. The courts can’t hear the case as the prosecutors can’t seem to get it into court. Just like the whistleblowers have evidence and it falls on deaf ears. System is rigged.
He has the evidence but for some reason Comer didn’t call him.

It looks like Hunter may very well have to go to court. If Tony actually has something he’ll get his opportunity.

Election was rigged. System is rigged. Trump did nothing wrong. Rinse/repeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT