ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans have to choose

In a few years, they'll be wheeling Bob into the old folks home, put him in front of a big picture window looking out over a pond and Bob will sit there mumbling to himself "January 6....Donald Trump.....January 6....Donald Trump....January 6........"

In a few years, they'll be wheeling Bob into the old folks home, put him in front of a big picture window looking out over a pond and Bob will sit there mumbling to himself "January 6....Donald Trump.....January 6....Donald Trump....January 6........"
Lolololololol

You will do ANYTHING rather than deal with the trump death spiral. Making the issue about me rather than your complete wiff on trump.

You started what, lol, like 5 threads on such hard hitting topics like cancel culture and pronouns and liberal dems in 24 hours? At the same time as trump was getting his ass handed to him? Just a coincidence?

How difficult was it for you to post about trump without saying "mean tweets" or TDS?

Trump will now be mentioned in the same breath as Nixon....
.and, not surprisingly, you still kiss his ass. You must be bursting with pride.

You will do ANYTHING rather than deal with the trump death spiral. Making the issue about me rather than your complete wiff on trump.

You started what, lol, like 5 threads on such hard hitting topics like cancel culture and pronouns and liberal dems in 24 hours? At the same time as trump was getting his ass handed to him? Just a coincidence?

How difficult was it for you to post about trump without saying "mean tweets" or TDS?

.and, not surprisingly, you still kiss his ass. You must be bursting with pride.
hqdefault.jpg

“The Trump death spiral”? What is that and how would somebody deal with whatever that is? It’s whiff, not wiff. How is trump getting his “ass handed to him”? How difficult is it for you to stop posting about Trump?

This is mental hospital babble here from you, Bob.

To be completely honest, I haven't watched 1 second of these hearings. I really don't give 2 $hits about January 6th, (although, I've condemned it and said that those responsible should be punished) even though the left thinks it's bigger than D-day and September 11th, combined.

Trump was arguably our greatest President in US history, with quantifiable measures to prove it. The lefty libs still think the mean tweets are what defined him and believe Biden is doing a good job. That's how warped the left is.

I haven't paid any attention to these hearings, so I'm not sure what Bob is referring to as far as a death spiral.
If anything is in a death spiral, I'd said Biden has put his presidency there in mere 18 months.
So you’re saying you have a life and don’t live on Twitter?

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
As a Republican, I believe there needs to be one candidate and only one candidate (likely DeSantis) to run against Trump in the primary. If there are 15 candidates again, Trump will win the nomination again.

I am no Trump fan, but will vote for him again if it’s between him and Biden. There are better options than both.

“The Trump death spiral”? What is that and how would somebody deal with whatever that is? It’s whiff, not wiff. How is trump getting his “ass handed to him”? How difficult is it for you to stop posting about Trump?

This is mental hospital babble here from you, Bob.
I’ll take the Trump death spiral over the check the box Democrats who are actually trying to subvert the constitution

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Trump was and still is a total idiot. He failed at everything he ever tried in life including his first run for president. He intended to come in 2nd or 3rd and be a disruptive force at the convention, according to the initial members of his campaign staff.... Why? To make things easier for his formerly very close friend Hillary to walk into the oval office. Problem was his ego got involved when he realized he could win and so he backstabbed Hillary and won, having no plan, no experience, and no clue how to be president. Then the Dems ran a lifelong racist in the pocket of foreign powers against him and now we have another absolute moron in office. All I want in 24 is an adult with fully functioning mental powers to be on the ballot so we actually have a choice other than dumb and corrupt(16) or dumb and dumber(20).

LOL, I saw and read enough of the hearings that a lot of testimony is "hearsay"! Uncorroborated, fabricated stories that cannot be substantiated. Including that intern which the Secret Service members are now going to testify to refute. Simply a political hack inquiry.

That said, the one action Trump did that was egregious asking the Georgia Sec. of State to find 11,000 votes while humorous (humorous as that sounds like Trump) it does smack of coercion. I did not vote for Trump in 2020 nor Uncle Joe. One is a broken down, senile actor, the other an arrogant womanizer that is a classic bully. The REAL question to ask is, can't America do better?

As a Republican, I believe there needs to be one candidate and only one candidate (likely DeSantis) to run against Trump in the primary. If there are 15 candidates again, Trump will win the nomination again.

I am no Trump fan, but will vote for him again if it’s between him and Biden. There are better options than both.
I don't think Trump is going to run anyway. At this point he is successfully trolling the left by not saying either way for sure and I think he keeps it that way until it gets closer to time as to when he HAS to say something.

Trump was and still is a total idiot. He failed at everything he ever tried in life including his first run for president. He intended to come in 2nd or 3rd and be a disruptive force at the convention, according to the initial members of his campaign staff.... Why? To make things easier for his formerly very close friend Hillary to walk into the oval office. Problem was his ego got involved when he realized he could win and so he backstabbed Hillary and won, having no plan, no experience, and no clue how to be president. Then the Dems ran a lifelong racist in the pocket of foreign powers against him and now we have another absolute moron in office. All I want in 24 is an adult with fully functioning mental powers to be on the ballot so we actually have a choice other than dumb and corrupt(16) or dumb and dumber(20).
Lol TDS stage 6. Congrats sheep.

I don't think Trump is going to run anyway. At this point he is successfully trolling the left by not saying either way for sure and I think he keeps it that way until it gets closer to time as to when he HAS to say something.
As long as Trump doesn't declare he can spend the money from his super pac anyway he wants to support himself and his financial obligations. Once he is a declared candidate, his access to those funds becomes much more regulated. He is only trolling for money atm, if the Apprentice had not come up to give him a huge cash infusion Donald might have been bankrupt long before he ran for office. His finances are a total mess and that is why he is grabbing cash with both hands from his time as president.

I think there is little doubt he will run. He truly thinks he got screwed in 2020 and is surely still in a rage about it.

Nothing would be worse for America than another Trump vs Biden showdown.

I think there is little doubt he will run. He truly thinks he got screwed in 2020 and is surely still in a rage about it.

Nothing would be worse for America than another Trump vs Biden showdown.
Do you think he truly believes that, or do you think he realizes that denying reality will keep the donations coming in from the rubes?

RE Death spiral. What I find odd is Trump has better polling numbers than Biden, even post 1/6 committee blah, blah, blah.

You will do anything rather than recognize the current administration’s (and left wing Democrats) inability to deal with this economy.

The answer is Ron DeSantis, but Bob starts pouting…Trump Jr.

Boo hoo Bob, boo boo. 😭😭😭

Last edited:
I think Trump knows it triggers you libtards to hilarious levels. He knows he lives rent free in your empty heads and knows exactly how to push all your buttons. And he keeps on getting the last laugh.
It’s funny how they have to live with the reality of Biden being the worst president ever that will lead to the biggest Republican takeover ever….

I think Trump knows it triggers you libtards to hilarious levels. He knows he lives rent free in your empty heads and knows exactly how to push all your buttons. And he keeps on getting the last laugh.
Trump is an egomaniac. He loves the fact that the libs and Dems hate him and cant' take their focus off him. He's like Bobby Knight.

Trump is an egomaniac. He loves the fact that the libs and Dems hate him and cant' take their focus off him. He's like Bobby Knight.
Don’t you think he’d be flattered to have a such a loyal follower like Bob though?

It’s funny how they have to live with the reality of Biden being the worst president ever that will lead to the biggest Republican takeover ever….
Worst since Jimmy Carter. Love libs always touting how Democrats are better for the economy and the stock market. Carter and Brandon are by far the two worst Presidents I can ever remember w.r.t. the economy and the markets. Both clueless and impotent, surrounded by useless cabinets made up of incompetent, failed, liberal career politicians.

Worst since Jimmy Carter. Love libs always touting how Democrats are better for the economy and the stock market. Carter and Brandon are by far the two worst Presidents I can ever remember w.r.t. the economy and the markets. Both clueless and impotent, surrounded by useless cabinets made up of incompetent, failed, liberal career politicians.

Lol. Is that what it's all about? Loyalty? Who taught you that?

Loyalty has no boundaries? At any and all costs?

What does she have to gain here?
Good question. Could George Soros be funding her next campaign?

Democrats demean Manchin but applaud Republican Cheney…as long as she says the right things.

You asked a good question…and the point is…what does Liz Cheney have to gain. I bet she is taken care for the rest of her life….by someone

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Good question. Could George Soros be funding her next campaign?

Democrats demean Manchin but applaud Republican Cheney…as long as she says the right things.

You asked a good question…and the point is…what does Liz Cheney have to gain. I bet she is taken care for the rest of her life….by someone
I forgot about George. The fallback answer to all your unanswered questions.

You're freakin insane.

She has more conservatism in her pinky than trump.

The answer is right in front of your face, you can't see it or won't admit it.

Her father is Dick Cheney. She's represents Wyoming for Christ sake. She voted with trump 93% of the time.

What she REFUSED to do was take Trump's side. No loyalty. That's your litmus test and you damn well know it.

But instead, LOL, this lifelong Republican from Wyoming, whose father was the VP and as hardcore a conservative as you will find anywhere, is just doing this for the money, maybe from Soros......but for the money.

I'm glad you put the last sentence in bold print so everybody can plainly see how whacked out of your damn head you are with conspiracy theories. You people are flippin' psycho.

Liz Cheney is in cahoots with Soros. Thought I'd heard it all.

I forgot about George. The fallback answer to all your unanswered questions.

You're freakin insane.

She has more conservatism in her pinky than trump.

The answer is right in front of your face, you can't see it or won't admit it.

Her father is Dick Cheney. She's represents Wyoming for Christ sake. She voted with trump 93% of the time.

What she REFUSED to do was take Trump's side. No loyalty. That's your litmus test and you damn well know it.

But instead, LOL, this lifelong Republican from Wyoming, whose father was the VP and as hardcore a conservative as you will find anywhere, is just doing this for the money, maybe from Soros......but for the money.

I'm glad you put the last sentence in bold print so everybody can plainly see how whacked out of your damn head you are with conspiracy theories. You people are flippin' psycho.

Liz Cheney is in cahoots with Soros. Thought I'd heard it all.
Powerful words

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT