ADVERTISEMENT

On Tax Day--I salute you...

Oct 12, 2018
Only 60% of American households pay federal income tax. If you're included, I salute you!

What's sad is that a lot people get excited about getting a HUGE refund, fully oblivious to the fact that they loaned the federal government a big chunk of money, for free.

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
Only 60% of American households pay federal income tax. If you're included, I salute you!

What's sad is that a lot people get excited about getting a HUGE refund, fully oblivious to the fact that they loaned the federal government a big chunk of money, for free.
I've already paid for 5 of the $10,000 credit card vouchers distributed to the Illegals in NY.
And when I get me extended tax information back from my accountant I'm expecting to have financed another on.

I've already paid for 5 of the $10,000 credit card vouchers distributed to the Illegals in NY.
And when I get me extended tax information back from my accountant I'm expecting to have financed another on.
You’re right…….except for……well everything.
They are debit cards………and they don’t get 10k. And they can only use it for food or baby supplies at certain stores.
And it’s a pilot program for 500 families……….which will save millions per year over the current system.
And unless you live in NYC it isn’t using your money. So why do you fcking care?

They are debit cards………and they don’t get 10k. And they can only use it for food or baby supplies at certain stores.
And it’s a pilot program for 500 families……….which will save millions per year over the current system.
And unless you live in NYC it isn’t using your money. So why do you fcking care?
OOOOOH BOOOY.
No federal Money goes to NY City.
RIGHT.
And I don't give a flying FK what they use them for, the are given them.
My Grandkids could also use the $52,000 my wife and I have given the feds this year.

Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG
If you think that using profanity makes you seem manly, you are wrong. It is just the opposite.

You do recognize that Crow's dereliction of duty in allowing massive numbers of undocumented aliens into the country is having a highly negative budgetary and social impact on this nation, right?

OOOOOH BOOOY.
RIGHT.
My Grandkids could also use the $52,000 my wife and I have given the feds this year.
Federal money goes to every state. That’s how the system works.

You mean I should complain because my tax dollars go to Texas to arrest doctors who perform abortions? To Florida so they can take books out of libraries?

You mean anybody gets to complain about ANYTHING in ANY STATE because they receive federal money even if it’s not ear marked for what I object to? Is that the way it works?

Federal money goes to every state. That’s how the system works.

You mean I should complain because my tax dollars go to Texas to arrest doctors who perform abortions? To Florida so they can take books out of libraries?

You mean anybody gets to complain about ANYTHING in ANY STATE because they receive federal money even if it’s not ear marked for what I object to? Is that the way it works?
Yes, complain a lot. Tell any friends you have to complain and start to vote accordingly. Reduce the blob size and increase the state influence on money spent. Put the power closer to the people

If you think that using profanity makes you seem manly, you are wrong. It is just the opposite.

You do recognize that Crow's dereliction of duty in allowing massive numbers of undocumented aliens into the country is having a highly negative budgetary and social impact on this nation, right?
Reported costs for illegals will most likely be very low estimates in the short time and the true costs in the future substantially much more than many would imagine if they were awake

Reactions: Riveting-

12fa06fde421455272a161e95319941d.jpg

That's forced savings to many, and a blessing to them when they get it vs an extra $20 on each paycheck.
Disparaging those with less is seldom a good look.

OOOOOH BOOOY.
RIGHT.
I think you will find this link very interesting. It is a time line of income tax with some no doubt not sharing in everything written, but very interesting. It references JFK a lot towards the end and we can see Reagan sharing in those thoughts. It also points out two generally considered large feeders to the blob which those with an eye to see are already aware ( I say that and know many are not aware...as they are not aware of many other things and they certainly will not become aware in skool ;) ) Franklin Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson. The little section on the north/south civil war era I made mention previously on the tariffs and the taxation difference going to different areas.

https://americanminute.com/blogs/to...dr-expanded-american-minute-with-bill-federer

Last edited:
So what the excuse when you have money but still can't think or feel? Does that make you a republican?
What Thomas does is point out that people make really bad decisions through emotion rather than logic and facing reality. Thomas tries to instruct those confused to the difference, not that one cannot have both. He is a great read on a lot of things. You might consider this intellectual icon as a future read. I highly endorse him.

That's forced savings to many, and a blessing to them when they get it vs an extra $20 on each paycheck.
Disparaging those with less is seldom a good look.
Not disparaging anyone with less. This is done by people of all income levels. If someone is consciously doing so because they have no fiscal self-control--then good for them. But, they should understand that they're loaning the government their money, interest free, and few do.

Not disparaging anyone with less. This is done by people of all income levels. If someone is consciously doing so because they have no fiscal self-control--then good for them. But, they should understand that they're loaning the government their money, interest free, and few do.
I'll see your comments and raise you some more. Social Security concerns for years were that of running out of money in a few years...enough that full retirement age has been increased. We don't hear about running out of money for illegals and other social ills...only running out of your money confiscated. The percent of money confiscated from your money for social security before the increase was 6% your money and 6% paid for by your employer...that raised the product you buy another 6%. If owning your own business you would pay 12%, but lets stick to the 6% even though we know the blob gets twice the money .

Naturally once you start drawing a paycheck you will pay that 6%, but if you die prior to receiving your first check you forfeited that money to the blob...and any cursory view of the mortality table reveals the probability of many dying before returning any of their money back to them. Had they not paid SS, that money would be spent as desired...which they will not receive. If you lived and went to your SS payments for every year and took that amount compounded say at 4% until retirement and did so for every year and representative amount you would have more money than most taxpayers are aware...AND not only would you have that lump sum, but investing that money in relatively safe return of say 5.5% (maybe less) you could duplicate your social security payment AND still have that lump sum.

Knowing this should give rise to some questions. Decades ago republicans were wanting to make SS optional and the democrats ran commercials showing the republican's wanting to push granny off the cliff even though the Republicans did NOT want to take SS away from those that wanted it. The republicans were pro choice on your money. Why did the democrats not want to allow some to pull our their own money and be responsible for themselves?

Understand that the numbers are half of what the government takes in. With the math and actually getting twice the percent taken by the government or 12% before being recently raised, are people living twice as long as the retirement age projected life...or is there other spending interests? The break even point on retiring at 62 instead of 65 years ago was roughly 77.5 years old. Live longer than that...retire at 65 if able. Projected life less than 77.5 retire at 62. Obviously emotional selling to people with the lack of reality and math won over...and in the process all the freedom of various choices did not happen...and yet you too will find people excited they received a small portion of the pie deserved. You can't make it up. We met the enemy...it is us!

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Tax Terrorism day

huge.6.34992.JPG
The US dollar being digitized could do that. Capital gains on houses could do that. Changing the death tax could do that. Increasing any existing tax could do that. Is there anything you have seen that shows a concern for too much spending? There are many more ways as well...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT