ADVERTISEMENT

Release...The MORTON!!!!

Just because you score a few more points than your 1 ppt average doesn’t all of a sudden make you not an offensive liability. But with you having minimal basketball knowledge I’m sure you wouldn’t understand.

Gillis still going to walk on? 😂🤣
Reading is hard. So I’ll help you out:

I didn’t say Gillis was going to walk on. I said the only way he could possibly come back, with no open scholarships, would be to use NIL money to walk on.

Reactions: BBG
Reading is hard. So I’ll help you out:

I didn’t say Gillis was going to walk on. I said the only way he could possibly come back, with no open scholarships, would be to use NIL money to walk on.
Yeah, that’s literally not what you said at all though.

Glad we’re in agreement.
We do.

"The toilet goes by a lot of names, including the "Johnboiler123," "potty," "crapper," "loo," head," "bog," and "porcelain throne." People love using euphemisms for what they do in the restroom, but some of those names still seem rather strange to people in modern times, except "Johnboiler123.""

• Haha
We do.

"The toilet goes by a lot of names, including the "Johnboiler123," "potty," "crapper," "loo," head," "bog," and "porcelain throne." People love using euphemisms for what they do in the restroom, but some of those names still seem rather strange to people in modern times, except "Johnboiler123.""
Yikes, how long did it take you to come up with that “insult”? The pathetic part is you think that’s clever.

We do.

He sounds like court has no sense on the looser board. I see a Dan Akroyd with black horned rimmed glasses with a wife beater.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy and BBG
lol. In that case, you are a used car salesman. And a "john".
You've sunken so low that even you're now using your own profession to insult other people lol. You're probably on one of those super junky/predatory lots that prey on the poor.

You've sunken so low that even you're now using your own profession to insult other people lol. You're probably on one of those super junky/predatory lots that prey on the poor.
Says johnboiler123 (aka Toilet, Potty, Crapper, Loo, Head, Bog, and Porcelain Throne), the used car salesman. lol

Came here to share Ant Wright's film session. Great analysis of how, without adding to the stat sheet, Ethan blew up Minny's offense at a critical point in the 2nd half. Too many people looking at stat sheets to argue who should/shouldn't play more.
+10 - it's frustrating that some people can't appreciate the effort (and results) of a guy that was the best defender we had.
That worked his ass off to take on a role that the team needed and nobody else wanted frankly.
But because he doesn't shut everyone down he's worthless.
Quite a few offensive players aren't going to be shut down by anyone.
All you can do is make them work to get their shots and make the shots the highest degree of difficulty possible.
Ethan always did that, and frequently shut or quieted down guys that had been going off.
All while never complaining about pt or his role.
Geno had to love this kid, I know I did.

+10 - it's frustrating that some people can't appreciate the effort (and results) of a guy that was the best defender we had.
That worked his ass off to take on a role that the team needed and nobody else wanted frankly.
All you can do is make them work to get their shots and make the shots the highest degree of difficulty possible.
Ethan always did that, and frequently shut or quieted down guys that had been going off.
I think he was good at off ball defense but not good for on ball. Yes there’s the Minny game where he shined. But he was usually outmatched the rest of the time. He did decent against northwestern keeping Boo out of the lane, but Boo still scored on him at will (like he did to most).

Besides Minnesota, I’m not sure who he really slowed down or shut down in the last two years? Maybe Pickett from Penn state?

It’s not that he doesn’t appreciate it. He knows Morton’s a good player. He’s an IU/ND reversible troll who’s been getting his jollies like this for about 25-30 years that I know of, on different boards using similar names. You should’ve heard the things he used to say about Painter toward the beginning of Painter’s tenure and even after the Baby Boilers on the old ESPN boards. I think it’s safe to say his words carry no weight, and historically a diss by JB is both a compliment to the target as well as a cry for attention - nothing more.

It’s not that he doesn’t appreciate it. He knows Morton’s a good player. He’s an IU/ND reversible troll who’s been getting his jollies like this for about 25-30 years that I know of, on different boards using similar names. You should’ve heard the things he used to say about Painter toward the beginning of Painter’s tenure and even after the Baby Boilers on the old ESPN boards. I think it’s safe to say his words carry no weight, and historically a diss by JB is both a compliment to the target as well as a cry for attention - nothing more.
Wow. Is JohnBoiler123 the infamous, the one Johnnyboiler from the past that used to piss everyone off?

Wow. Is JohnBoiler123 the infamous, the one Johnnyboiler from the past that used to piss everyone off?
I believe so, as corroborated by other posters here and I can say he uses a similar, yet slightly more tired voice. He must’ve gotten a significant other, a job or another hobby because the crap like this used to spew like 10x/day for like a decade. You folks who didn’t witness it wouldn’t believe how much of this guy’s life was dedicated to trolling.

I believe so, as corroborated by other posters here and I can say he uses a similar, yet slightly more tired voice. He must’ve gotten a significant other, a job or another hobby because the crap like this used to spew like 10x/day for like a decade. You folks who didn’t witness it wouldn’t believe how much of this guy’s life was dedicated to trolling.
If his grammar is jacked up, it is him.

Sorry to spoil your circle jerk, but I was born in valpo at porter memorial, raised in the Purdue campus married student housing, and both my parents are proud graduates. I attended school in Michigan. Next game I go to I’ll post my seat numbers. You and anyone else here is more than welcome to have a conversation with me. Not that I care either, but whatever poster you’re claiming to me be is not. But as I said, if you have an issue, I’ll be open to have a conversation come fall.

. But as I said, if you have an issue, I’ll be open to have a conversation come fall.
my little pony fighting GIF

It all becomes so clear now. Now that the comparison was made, it's pretty easy to see how it all lines up.

Whatever you say ol Johnnieboiler! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Wait, I thought I was that poster who said he was in the room with Gillis when he committed? I will say, it is funny watching a bunch of fat, bald, grumpy old men debate about who I am.

Wait, I thought I was that poster who said he was in the room with Gillis when he committed? I will say, it is funny watching a bunch of fat, bald, grumpy old men debate about who I am.
Knowing you, you likely have about 5 IDs on here anyway since no one else will ever agree with you otherwise. And sorry pumpkin, we're all just openly mocking you and it's all going right over your head., no one truly cares one bit who you are. But it just makes it funnier that you don't see it.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Knowing you, you likely have about 5 IDs on here anyway since no one else will ever agree with you otherwise. And sorry pumpkin, we're all just openly mocking you and it's all going right over your head., no one truly cares one bit who you are. But it just makes it funnier that you don't see it.
But is it as funny as you getting ran off of G&B? And you’re a jock sniffer too so that’s really sad….. I do like how much thought you and others put into worrying about another poster on a sports message board lol. Anyway, next game I go to I’ll post my seat numbers as I said. You don’t have to worry about that though since you’ve never been to the campus.

Believe me, no one cares! We just wish you’d STFU so we wouldn’t have to see your nonsense repeatedly showing up on here.

Believe me, no one cares! We just wish you’d STFU so we wouldn’t have to see your nonsense repeatedly showing up on here.
Buddy, I had essentially stopped commenting here in favor of the on3 board until @New Pal Boiler started bumping year old comments. Then I realized how truly missed I am and decided I’ll stick around. If you want me to “stfu” then maybe don’t engage me?

Buddy, I had essentially stopped commenting here in favor of the on3 board until @New Pal Boiler started bumping year old comments. Then I realized how truly missed I am and decided I’ll stick around. If you want me to “stfu” then maybe don’t engage me?
Following/stalking New Pal? How else would you notice if you were on the ON3 board?

Or were you trying to sell him a used car?

Following/stalking New Pal? How else would you notice if you were on the ON3 board?

Or were you trying to sell him a used car?
Both you and bbq are total posers. Neither of you have been through the engineer fountains, neither of you have have done Easter egg hunts and trick or treated through the dorms from married student housing as kids, neither of you have been on the field after we stuffed tj duckett at the goal line, neither of you have watched all the students take the goal posts out after a victory, neither of you have been to a noble Roman’s bread stick and pop night, neither of you have pissed in the Ross ade trough style urinals. You’re both total posers with nothing to back up your attitude to someone who has real Lafayette blood running through them.

Both you and bbq are total posers. Neither of you have been through the engineer fountains, neither of you have have done Easter egg hunts and trick or treated through the dorms from married student housing as kids, neither of you have been on the field after we stuffed tj duckett at the goal line, neither of you have watched all the students take the goal posts out after a victory, neither of you have been to a noble Roman’s bread stick and pop night, neither of you have pissed in the Ross ade trough style urinals. You’re both total posers with nothing to back up your attitude to someone who has real Lafayette blood running through them.
Karen Intensifies GIF by MOODMAN

But is it as funny as you getting ran off of G&B?
Hahaha na no one "ran me off".. season ended, subscription ended and the free board here is more active. I know even as simple as that is, that concept goes right over your tiny brain. I have 20k+ posts here... why would I not come back?

And you know, you spend a lot of time trying to "prove" you went to Purdue while thinking others didn't, I am pretty confident you not only have NEVER been to Purdue, you likely can't even find it on a map ... even with Google's help. A simpleton like you would spell it wrong and end up in Kentucky or something.

You're a fraud plain and simple. And one that can't even see the fool he has been made out to be so badly I actually honestly feel sorry for you. Since your feelings are so easily hurt and I don't want to mire this forum with your low IQ'd responses, I'll leave you alone now.

Good luck at Ivy Tech, you can do it!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT