ADVERTISEMENT

Release...The MORTON!!!!

Karen Intensifies GIF by MOODMAN
Like I said, poser. You’ve never even attended a game. I don’t like or respect new pal but I can at least tell he’s a college graduate. You and Andrew combined don’t have the brain power to obtain an associates in underwater basket weaving. And dummy, I’ve never claimed to be a Purdue graduate, I’m not, I attended school in school in Michigan. But I have lived on campus as a child at married student housing while my parents attended. But seeing as how you’ve never set foot on the campus this may be a little confusing for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BBG
I'm amazed a throw away post has gotten 5K views. No wonder streaming is failing.

Reactions: BBG
Both you and bbq are total posers. Neither of you have been through the engineer fountains, neither of you have have done Easter egg hunts and trick or treated through the dorms from married student housing as kids, neither of you have been on the field after we stuffed tj duckett at the goal line, neither of you have watched all the students take the goal posts out after a victory, neither of you have been to a noble Roman’s bread stick and pop night, neither of you have pissed in the Ross ade trough style urinals. You’re both total posers with nothing to back up your attitude to someone who has real Lafayette blood running through them.
O. M. G. 😀😀😀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT