ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting player to Purdue

Mar 8, 2013
My opinion is Hazell needs to win 3 of the last 6 games to be able to field a decent recruiting class. I just do not know what he is telling players and parents if this team wins 3 or less games this year.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I would be extremely happy to see 3 wins, but I doubt they win any. Hate to sound negative to some while to others just the plain truth.

I have to agree but 3 wins isn't progress when you, the AD, and the media was clamoring that this team should get to a bowl game this year. At worst, most believed 5 wins was a distinct possibility.

I have spoken to a former player that played under both Hazell and Hope and he explained that although he does respect Hazell because of the man he is, he does't respect the man as a coach. No emotion and just shooting blanks at the team when it comes to getting prepared and getting the team ready to compete, in his eyes.

If anyone saw the pregame speech before the Minnesota game, you realize the point the player made. Literally one of the worst pregame speeches I have ever seen...and that goes with the one we all saw before Marshall and his stupid 'key' to the gate. I think the gate to the bridge they wanted to cross is either still locked or it fell in to the river.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT