ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. North Carolina State: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

I'll put this very simply for you, I have only been back here a short time and in that time it's become pretty evident you just want to be a dick. You've picked fights with pretty much everyone on here and have been called out time and time again by many posters on here and then go off on some karen induced rage. Take the hint as the biggest common denominator in ALL of this, is you.

That is all I will say.
He’s a douchebag, yea, having them go out the first weekend of t
I didnt say ONE NEGATIVE thing about us today.. or last game, because we have played in a way I have no issues with.

I said smith is having a bad game but no where did I trash him, everyone saw smith struggling.

You COMPLETELY just made things up. You talk about my age but your age is showing. Possible dimentia and very much get off my lawn vibes.

Go take your meds grandpa and stop making shit up
Yea, team is going out first round of the tournament, remember that gem. Like I said, I probably should apologize, good look next year as a 8th grader. You should be proud, half the board has you on ignore, one helluve accomplishment! As for my lawn, no doubt, I keep it tight, as a retired tradesmen stuff like that matters to me. That and not trashing on my favorite team because I have temper tantrums. Keep doing you though, I’m sure at some point tomm we’ll hear how the fix is in, Painter sucks, team isn’t good etc, it’s what you do!

I'll put this very simply for you, I have only been back here a short time and in that time it's become pretty evident you just want to be a dick. You've picked fights with pretty much everyone on here and have been called out time and time again by many posters on here and then go off on some karen induced rage. Take the hint as the biggest common denominator in ALL of this, is you.

That is all I will say.
He’s a douchebag, one of those people that covers his ass both sides. If Purdue loses we get the see I told you so, if they win he’ll say they’re winning because they’re finally doing things correctly. Fans like this suck, would love to see him go up to Edey after his Wisconsin game “ you’ll be out in the first weekend comment”. I’m 53, calling me out as grandpa with dementia is really classy, like I said, hope he kills it in 8th grade next year!

You look like an idiot trashing players which you did, saying the fix is in, seriously are you 13 years old, if you are I apologize, I understand tempter tantrums happen. Every damn game it’s the same, Purdue isn’t good, they’re going to lose, the refs are cheating, Painter sucks etc. is it a wonder that half have you on ignore? Like I said, been on here since the late 90’s, you possibly are the most negative poster I’ve read. If basketball is that rough of a watch for you do other things, life can’t be that bad. I’m a longtime season ticket holder, got rid of them last year as age has made it tough to go every game, I try to ignore your posts, today reading them I had enough. The refs aren’t fixing games, if you think that you’re a idiot!
MASOCHIST: a person who enjoys an activity that appears to be painful or tedious:

Reactions: BBG

That is all I will say.
KaBAM ... and I am SO GLAD your are back!!!!

• Love
Reactions: BoilerAndy and BBG
He’s a douchebag, one of those people that covers his ass both sides. If Purdue loses we get the see I told you so, if they win he’ll say they’re winning because they’re finally doing things correctly. Fans like this suck, would love to see him go up to Edey after his Wisconsin game “ you’ll be out in the first weekend comment”. I’m 53, calling me out as grandpa with dementia is really classy, like I said, hope he kills it in 8th grade next year!
There are programs that assess one's communication ... Special Education teachers use them on students who struggle ... I suggest his skills do not match 8th grade.

Thats your opinion. I didnt start getting shit around here until the final month when we werent playing good and I called it out. Suddenly in the tourney we fixed a lot if that. Somehow that makes me an idiot a troll an IU fan etc. Because I called out the bad that I saw. Forgive me for being worried we may repeat what we have done so many times when we started playing the way former teams did.

Thankfully this team broke through and no one is more happy than me.

But for some some alzheimers patient to come in here and start attacking me for things today that were completely made up, that is NOT ok, no matyer your opinion of me.

If he does have alzheimers or dementia, I apologize.
please try to stay away from Dementia prognosis, it's very very insensitive to some us. Personally my wife was diagnosed w/ it 3 yrs ago at 63 yrs on Valentine's day. Every F'n day it's like waking up to someone's funeral. She has a Masters degree from Lehigh and talks very little and our life has basically been grounded. I just turned 68 and trying to really enjoy this Purdue season, I hope this shit never happens to you or your family. Please think a little before you post.

please try to stay away from Dementia prognosis, it's very very insensitive to some us. Personally my wife was diagnosed w/ it 3 yrs ago at 63 yrs on Valentine's day. Every F'n day it's like waking up to someone's funeral. She has a Masters degree from Lehigh and talks very little and our life has basically been grounded. I just turned 68 and trying to really enjoy this Purdue season, I hope this shit never happens to you or your family. Please think a little before you post.
@krazychicagod -- YES!!! please have a teeny tiny heart! you ****ing piece of shit

Reactions: BBG and BoilerAndy
All you keep doing is repeating yourself. There are a bunch of pathetic purdue graduates on here that berate others, out right lie, and cant talk strategy or in depth things on the court and instead choose to berate those that choose to bring up issues.

Yes there are others that are intelligent and understand the game, and can also admit when they are wrong. You, and the couple others that come at me non stop are not among them
"Bring up issues"? You call people idiots when they simply see things differently than you. In your mind, everyone is in a cult and out to get you. There is a word for that.

• Love
Reactions: BBG and Do Dah Day
I’ve had this a-wipe on ignore for a few weeks now. I see from the posts above some others have not. I ask the mods why this handle has not yet been eliminated from this site, as losing any of our good posters because of his continued involvement would be a shame.

That’s enough on that topic.

Rest up my fellow Boilers, hopefully tomorrow night / early Tuesday morning will be one for our ages.

I’ve had this a-wipe on ignore for a few weeks now. I see from the posts above some others have not. I ask the mods why this handle has not yet been eliminated from this site, as losing any of our good posters because of his continued involvement would be a shame.

That’s enough on that topic.

Rest up my fellow Boilers, hopefully tomorrow night / early Tuesday morning will be one for our ages.
She's on ignore for me, but I see her posts when others reply to her.

Reactions: DrEss

That is all I will say.
So you lie, get called out, amd instead of admitting you were wro g or apologizing you again attack me instead.

I havent picked fighrs with anyone. I make my comments about the team, and then get attacked for it by a group of posters. How is me commenting on the team picking fights?

It is so insanely comical how your group cant see what you are doing. You have chased tons of people from this baord for not being the rah rah no matter what cult that you are in.

Go take your meds

So you lie, get called out, amd instead of admitting you were wro g or apologizing you again attack me instead.

I havent picked fighrs with anyone. I make my comments about the team, and then get attacked for it by a group of posters. How is me commenting on the team picking fights?

It is so insanely comical how your group cant see what you are doing. You have chased tons of people from this baord for not being the rah rah no matter what cult that you are in.

Go take your meds
Karen Intensifies GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy
Ah, he can attack me but when I attack grandpa its not OK. The cult is strong here. It is still pretty obvious its 4 or 5 cult members with 2 or 3 accounts each.

I didnt mean to step on your lawn I swearz it!

"Bring up issues"? You call people idiots when they simply see things differently than you. In your mind, everyone is in a cult and out to get you. There is a word for that.
How about you go track all the names and insults directed at me, on comments soly related to the games, then add mine up.

Lets see what you find

Yes, same for me.
Yeah thats the downside of the forum software, "ignore" is more of just masking the idiocy. But it's better than nothing.

Right answer is to just scroll past and keep reporting them until they are banned for good. They clearly have nothing of worth to add other than ragging on the team and ragging on the posters here. It's pretty sad to stick around someplace that 99% of the people around you dislike.

When krazy first showed up on the board after the Wisconsin loss, I wrote it off as someone who loses self control when drinking -- not a problem for most people. But now I see she is posting the same irrational crap at all hours of the day. It could still be a problem with not be able to handle her liquor, but I suspect it's something else.

• Love
Reactions: Do Dah Day
He’s a douchebag, yea, having them go out the first weekend of t
Yea, team is going out first round of the tournament, remember that gem. Like I said, I probably should apologize, good look next year as a 8th grader. You should be proud, half the board has you on ignore, one helluve accomplishment! As for my lawn, no doubt, I keep it tight, as a retired tradesmen stuff like that matters to me. That and not trashing on my favorite team because I have temper tantrums. Keep doing you though, I’m sure at some point tomm we’ll hear how the fix is in, Painter sucks, team isn’t good etc, it’s what you do!
So you admit you lied? I said nothing negative about the team yesterday. You just decided to projectile vomit lies?

With how they played in the big ten tourney ya I DID worry they would lose in the 1st weekend again. And almost everyone on this board feared that even if they didnt say it openly. When you lose to double digit seeds, what, 4 or 5 years in a row, it has that effect. Being worried history would repeat itself doesnt make me any less of a fan than upu, it just makes me more honest.

Once again you just called me more names, then accuse me of doing it. The hypocrisy is so hilarious at this point. But not more so than the fact that you, a retired older man, cant even SEE it, much less admit it.

Ive done nothing but praise this team and painter all tournament long with the exception of the defensive gameplan against gonzaga, which, deserved criticism.

Your lawn comments are so fitting. It is so obvious to see what type of a man you are in real life, amd you admit as much.

Again, take your meds and leave me alone. I havent done anything but comment on basketball and then defend myself when attacked by blow hards like you when they dont like what I have to say

Thats your opinion. I didnt start getting shit around here until the final month when we werent playing good and I called it out. Suddenly in the tourney we fixed a lot if that. Somehow that makes me an idiot a troll an IU fan etc. Because I called out the bad that I saw. Forgive me for being worried we may repeat what we have done so many times when we started playing the way former teams did.

Thankfully this team broke through and no one is more happy than me.

But for some some alzheimers patient to come in here and start attacking me for things today that were completely made up, that is NOT ok, no matyer your opinion of me.

If he does have alzheimers or dementia, I apologize.

We played bad for one game in March…Wisconsin and that went to OT and we could have won that game too. Are there other games in March that you think we played bad?

When krazy first showed up on the board after the Wisconsin loss, I wrote it off as someone who loses self control when drinking -- not a problem for most people. But now I see she is posting the same irrational crap at all hours of the day. It could still be a problem with not be able to handle her liquor, but I suspect it's something else.
In the week I have been back here, that poster has had meltdowns that would make courtsensetwo go "whoa dude, chill out".

Your group continues to just literally male things up on the go. Now I only showed up at the wisconsin loss? Never before? Lmfao. Do you guys not even realize all your lies are so easily disproven?

All I do is trash the team?? Im the one going around telling people we CAN beat uconn LOL.

The hatred in your hearts for people that dont have the exact same outlook as you is so sickening. And you feed off eachother too.

You honestly believe I have nothing but negative comments and my account would reflect that right? Have a look at it yourself. Believe it or not there are other readers here that arent in your cult

How about you go track all the names and insults directed at me, on comments soly related to the games, then add mine up.

Lets see what you find
I already read the posts. One person simply disagreed with your statement that the refs were fixing the game. You took it as a personal attack and called him and anyone who doesn't see it your way, idiots. People either agree with you or they are idiots and members of a cult.

A little self-awareness would be good for you. Or therapy.

• Love
We played bad for one game in March…Wisconsin and that went to OT and we could have won that game too. Are there other games in March that you think we played bad?
I thought the final month leading up to the big ten tourney we started playing bad. Bad as in not like the first half of the year. I had been saying it in every game thread for that final month that I was worried about all the red flags. We slowed the pace back down, started struggling shooting, more turnovers, missed fts, amd devolving into only throwing it into the post. There were a ton of neck and neck games with 6 min left at home vs not good teams. The Illinois win in Illinois was the 1 that gave me relief. But then the wisc game in big ten tourney was very concerning. All the guards wanted no part in driving or shooting and only looked to edey.

I have said since grambling st how the team and painter completely flipped that back to how we played the 1st half and gave painter massive props. All of that is verifiable. I did get scared the first 5 min of the grambling game as it started out eerily similar to the 4 years before it, but then you could see all the guys sort of relaxed settled in, amd the rest is history.

I already read the posts. One person simply disagreed with your statement that the refs were fixing the game. You took it as a personal attack and called him and anyone who doesn't see it your way, idiots. People either agree with you or they are idiots and members of a cult.

A little self-awareness would be good for you. Or therapy.
This is comedic gold. All he did was just simply disagree huh? Just a nice calm, I disagree?

Go away

I thought the final month leading up to the big ten tourney we started playing bad. Bad as in not like the first half of the year. I had been saying it in every game thread for that final month that I was worried about all the red flags. We slowed the pace back down, started struggling shooting, more turnovers, missed fts, amd devolving into only throwing it into the post. There were a ton of neck and neck games with 6 min left at home vs not good teams. The Illinois win in Illinois was the 1 that gave me relief. But then the wisc game in big ten tourney was very concerning. All the guards wanted no part in driving or shooting and only looked to edey.

I have said since grambling st how the team and painter completely flipped that back to how we played the 1st half and gave painter massive props. All of that is verifiable. I did get scared the first 5 min of the grambling game as it started out eerily similar to the 4 years before it, but then you could see all the guys sort of relaxed settled in, amd the rest is history.
Eh we beat sparty twice (easily both times) and Wisconsin easily at home. Illinois game was great. We didn’t bat an eye. I was more worried about Braden’s health after Wisconsin game…didn’t care much if we lost that one or not. However, with that loss in the semi finals, we continued to follow the script of UVA. And with scoring 63 points in the final four last night, we continued to follow the script as UVA also scored 63 points in their final four game in 2019 😎

Eh we beat sparty twice (easily both times) and Wisconsin easily at home. Illinois game was great. We didn’t bat an eye. I was more worried about Braden’s health after Wisconsin game…didn’t care much if we lost that one or not. However, with that loss in the semi finals, we continued to follow the script of UVA. And with scoring 63 points in the final four last night, we continued to follow the script as UVA also scored 63 points in their final four game in 2019 😎
Yes I knew of the UVA script losing in semis of the conf tourney. Wow I had NO IDEA of us scoring 63 like them yesterday LOL.

Anyways, the final month while we were still winning, it was often late pull aways. Compared to the 1st half of the year we were blowing teams out that we were better than and I saw a lot of worrying signs of playing more slow and safe, more post centric and less aggression from our guards and wings.

Obviously it proved to be pointless worrying as loom where we are. And I have admitted I was wrong and happy to be wrong. Others around here have shown they cant do so. I will say how we have played this tourney is not how we did the final month. So I do think my assertion of how we were playing was correct. Maybe it had to do with them knowing the final month meant nothing and sort of took the foot off the gas in prepararion for the real tourney.

Idk, but Im certainly beyond ecstatic, and now I cant ever doubt big man basketball at the college level again. All it takes is 1 break through and the narrative(despite right before), is now proven wrong!

Yes I knew of the UVA script losing in semis of the conf tourney. Wow I had NO IDEA of us scoring 63 like them yesterday LOL.

Anyways, the final month while we were still winning, it was often late pull aways. Compared to the 1st half of the year we were blowing teams out that we were better than and I saw a lot of worrying signs of playing more slow and safe, more post centric and less aggression from our guards and wings.

Obviously it proved to be pointless worrying as loom where we are. And I have admitted I was wrong and happy to be wrong. Others around here have shown they cant do so. I will say how we have played this tourney is not how we did the final month. So I do think my assertion of how we were playing was correct. Maybe it had to do with them knowing the final month meant nothing and sort of took the foot off the gas in prepararion for the real tourney.

Idk, but Im certainly beyond ecstatic, and now I cant ever doubt big man basketball at the college level again. All it takes is 1 break through and the narrative(despite right before), is now proven wrong!

The main reason I didn’t panic was the 3pt shooting was always there and stayed consistent.

Reactions: krazychicagod
Ah, he can attack me but when I attack grandpa its not OK. The cult is strong here. It is still pretty obvious its 4 or 5 cult members with 2 or 3 accounts each.

I didnt mean to step on your lawn I swearz it!
This ain't it Chief. The man made a thoughtful post and you have to continue whining about a cult.

I said it recently and I'll say it again: I agree directionally with many points you make, but your complete inability to communicate rationally or contain your emotions make it impossible for people to interact with you in any meaningful or constructive way. It's inflammatory and infantile. And that's the type of response you will get until you change how you post.

This ain't it Chief. The man made a thoughtful post and you have to continue whining about a cult.

I said it recently and I'll say it again: I agree directionally with many points you make, but your complete inability to communicate rationally or contain your emotions make it impossible for people to interact with you in any meaningful or constructive way. It's inflammatory and infantile. And that's the type of response you will get until you change how you post.
THIS~~~/\

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT