ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs ND

Start back up in 2021, thankfully. The collective talent Purdue will put on the field in a few years will be something Purdue fans haven’t seen. Brohm will have a full roster of his own players by then. Good times ahead.

There was little interest from ND fans about playing Purdue...season ticket holders were giving those tickets away...one of the easiest tickets to get.

That is why I worked pt at restaurant when I went to school. They are Holy Cross priests not jesuits
Yes, I know they are Holy Cross priests, what Catholic living in South Bend doesn’t know that!? Just trying to make a funny in a thread that was heading down the my dad can beat up your dad path

and if you have doubts if I am a Purdue alumni or not, My name is "recorded" in several places. I was a member of the Purdue Varsity Glee Club; not the Purdue football team. As such, I probably have a different perception of athletics and sports fans than most.

Notre Dame is already a member of the Big Ten for hockey. The Big Ten will not expand to 16 teams UNLESS it means more TV money. They would never have expanded to 14 if it did not significantly increase the TV money.

Notre Dame is already a member of the Big Ten for hockey. The Big Ten will not expand to 16 teams UNLESS it means more TV money. They would never have expanded to 14 if it did not significantly increase the TV money.
Some of us have been following the nuances, details, and strategy of conference expansion for the 8+ years since before NEB joined. While others of us, while not devout followers, have an educated grasp of the conference realignment particulars.

Some of us post uninformed drivel in every thread like it's a bodily function.

You seem to be of the former persuasion, not the latter.

Reactions: B1Gboilermaker
ADVERTISEMENT