ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Minnesota II: Predictions & Game Thread

I really hope Painter holds CE accountable. Sit him for a while to startWe’ve been fortunate
I figured we’d lose this one. Minnesota at the barn. Fighting for an ncaa bid on senior night.
i figured we’d lose it just because that’s what Purdue does. It’s there for the taking, and we don’t show up. MN is not a good team. We played carelessly, and our best player continues to put self before team. Painter needs to hold him accountable, but I won’t hold my breath.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Yep. I like CE and he is a great player, but we can't have him jacking bad shots all the time. He has been bailed out in the last, but it bit him tonight.

29 shots tonight. 24 shots at Indiana. 27 shots at Maryland. But hey, keep jacking 'em up Carsen...

29 shots tonight. 24 shots at Indiana. 27 shots at Maryland. But hey, keep jacking 'em up Carsen...
Our best possessions tonight came when he didn’t touch the ball. It’s too bad he doesn’t understand how much better he is when he gets his through running the offense. That’s something that made Moore so much better - he let everything come to him, then took advantage.

Was hoping CE had turned the corner after the last game ... guess not, back to the slump. Haarms not playing that well and Tre hasn’t been good since he was sick. Even with that if they hit free throws they get the win. Oh well on to NW, better play better than this.

Reactions: indyogb
It all comes down to NW.....win there and Purdue shares the regular season title with the winner of Michigan/Michigan State and be the #2 seed in the BTT. Lose, and they're the #3-seed in a tie for second place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT