ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Minn. predictions

Summy1

Junior
Jun 17, 2015
I think Purdue will win this one. Minn. is banged up and struggling right now. I hope I am correct.

purdue 24 Minnesota 13

I think Purdue will win this one. Minn. is banged up and struggling right now. I hope I am correct.

purdue 24 Minnesota 13
I also hope you are correct. It will be another good test to see if we really have turned a corner or if we are just seeing the same old s.

purdue 24 Minnesota 13
Purdue 28 minnesota 17

No FGs, so we go for it on 4th down 5 times, and make it 4 times.

Good thing Knuckhead Central board is down--might be really ugly around 6PM
28-21 Minny Hope I'm wrong

Think I heard that Purdue put in temporary lights in for this game. Has anyone else heard this? Why not get permanent lights?

24 - 21 Minn. Hearts are broken again on a last second 55 yard field goal by the Minn Kicker.
You know I really want to disagree with this, but I can actually see this scenario happening.

My prediction? Both teams struggle to move the ball, Purdue wins on a last second safety 2 to 0 :p.*

*the above prediction is in jest. If you found the prediction to be offensive in any way, drink more or go outside and work some of that anger off.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Min 24-20.............minny drives to score at end....................rinse and repeat......seen this movie too many times. God I hope I am soooooooooooooo wrong.

I don't want to think about what will happen if Purdue loses today. They won't win the rest of the season.

Corso picks Boilers saying some mumbo jumbo like, "Eh, this is hard bc I don't like Purdue, but I'm picking them to upset Minn.". We are officially doomed.

lights equal more 3:30 or night games which usually draw bigger crowds

what is payback period? 5/6 years? Not worth it

It will happen when they do the next phase of ra, but it will be a while

Think I heard that Purdue put in temporary lights in for this game. Has anyone else heard this? Why not get permanent lights?
Ebenezer Burke doesn't care enough about bringing in families that are involved in youth sports to "waste" money on lights, even though every high school in America seems to have scraped enough money together to buy them.

Ebenezer Burke doesn't care enough about bringing in families that are involved in youth sports to "waste" money on lights, even though every high school in America seems to have scraped enough money together to buy them.
Bingo. EVERY HS has them, and while they would cost several times more for a large stadium like RA, you are telling me they can't afford it? Just a fraction less per year sports revenue NOT given to academics would pay for them. My guess is they are part of the stadium upgrade (a ways off) and that is the driver for not putting them in now.

This is a game we "should" win, but haven't lately. That being said, I think we win 27-21. Lose this one and they may have to give tickets away for next one.

Boilers by 3 scores today. We start to see what's been building over the past 2 1/2 seasons! Am I convincing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT