ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs FAU Game Thread

I shouldn’t say only O’Connell. We’re also missing probably 8 of our other top 25 players, and Jones is hurt too. Graham is extremely important to us with how bad our LB depth is, and it has shown the last 2 weeks
Regardless. The two deeps ought to be able to sustain you in a game like this.

Reactions: purduepat1969
I shouldn’t say only O’Connell. We’re also missing probably 8 of our other top 25 players, and Jones is hurt too. Graham is extremely important to us with how bad our LB depth is, and it has shown the last 2 weeks
The fact that one linebacker is out for the D while watching the game tonight tells you how bad the linebackers really are. We should be dominating this game on D with the players we have. We're not...

Reactions: Boiler8285
FAU - illegal player with same number? That's Purdue's move.

a6ed7798-9095-46d6-85c1-e8cd08cd3bcb_text.gif

Well, this is exactly how I thought this game would go. 😅

In all seriousness, I knew we'd not be as sharp without O'Connell (amongst others) but, damn... Hopefully, the guys playing tonight can keep it together for another half and escape with a victory.

Reactions: TX4GB
Does Burton have a covid year? He looks composed and capable out there. He better play all the snaps in the second half.

Reactions: BSIT
I'm beginning to think that maybe the most competent guy on Purdue's staff last year was Lambert. And is probably one of the key reasons Purdue won 9 games...

Our team speed seems to be an issue
Brohm needs to act like a HC and review the entire program. S&C is obviously an issue. Dominated on both side of line of scrimmage where strength is an obvious issue. RBs and receivers don't break tackles and defense misses too many, weak. Can't make plays at end of games out of gas. Every year injuries pile up. All signs of a poorly conditioned team. Add no discipline and you are set up for disappointment. Defense and special teams is another issue year after year. Recruiting is a mess. We have 4 QBs and no athletes on defense plus best RB is a walk-on. The Brohm offense is not good enough to ignore all other aspects of the program.

Brohm needs to act like a HC and review the entire program. S&C is obviously an issue. Dominated on both side of line of scrimmage where strength is an obvious issue. RBs and receivers don't break tackles and defense misses too many, weak. Can't make plays at end of games out of gas. Every year injuries pile up. All signs of a poorly conditioned team. Add no discipline and you are set up for disappointment. Defense and special teams is another issue year after year. Recruiting is a mess. We have 4 QBs and no athletes on defense plus best RB is a walk-on. The Brohm offense is not good enough to ignore all other aspects of the program.
Right now the best WR is a 2 star transfer. What does that tell you about the development of the WRs who've been here 3 years?

Either there have been a lot of misses in recruiting. Or just bad development...

Right now the best WR is a 2 star transfer. What does that tell you about the development of the WRs who've been here 3 years?

Either there have been a lot of misses in recruiting. Or just bad development...
There’s a crap ton of 4 star receivers for it to be just bad luck

ADVERTISEMENT