ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs FAU Game Thread

We’re about to lose a game we would win by 25 if O’Connell was playing
And let’s think about what that means for recruiting and development for a second. A team so flawed that it looks line this against directional Florida due to not having a walk on QB.

I give in. I really don’t like Fleck, and I have resisted this for years now, but Minnesota got the better coach.
I don't Fleck him either, but he is a much better coach. There is no comparison. Brohm has replaced Frost as when not if he will be gone.

And let’s think about what that means for recruiting and development for a second. A team so flawed that it looks line this against directional Florida due to not having a walk on QB.
I shouldn’t say only O’Connell. We’re also missing probably 8 of our other top 25 players, and Jones is hurt too. Graham is extremely important to us with how bad our LB depth is, and it has shown the last 2 weeks

At the end of this night the Boilers should have been two wins away from bowl eligibility.

Now I wonder if they can win two more the rest of the season.

We are just bad right now, coaches included. Making bonehead coaching decisions isn’t helping…ugh!

The fact that this team has laid down against directional Florida after that debacle at Syracuse tells you everything you need to know about how well these players are being motivated by the coaching staff...

Reactions: Boiler8285
ADVERTISEMENT