ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Auburn: Game Thread

up ;the middle again for nothing. need to open it up. but with our defense it really doesnt matter. they are getting destroyed

Time to go take down the Christmas Lights and decor...
I was hoping this would be the last bit of excitement for Purdue Athletics till next Fall. I guessed wrong.

Would it be wrong to play prevent defense the rest of the game just to slow down the Auburn scoring pace?

Reactions: camdog
Auburn has scored the 3rd most points against any opponent this season so far. Scored 53 against Liberty and 63 against Alabama State.

If Dandy Don were still around, I think he'd be warming up.

Need a break or two or four or five and for Auburn to have a let down.....I'd like to see how the team responds and plays this out....hard to believe there is still a ton of time left.....nothing so far suggests Purdue will get back in the game......but you never know.

Good Lord. That's a final score and there's 12:29 left in the 2nd quarter. Gus, show mercy.

at least Brohm's keeping Moore safe on the returns...…….he was taking some serious hits early

If Dandy Don were still around, I think he'd be warming up.

Need a break or two or four or five and for Auburn to have a let down.....I'd like to see how the team responds and plays this out....hard to believe there is still a ton of time left.....nothing so far suggests Purdue will get back in the game......but you never know.
tumblr_m4y6kwui991r8wlu5o1_500.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT