ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Auburn: Game Thread

Auburn is closer to a 10 win team than a true 7-5 team. It’s not like they were getting beat by marginal teams and they certainly were not blown out in many of them.

That being said, Purdue’s defense is bad up front and without Neal it’s a glaring weakness.

There's the old David Blough. Yogi said "it ain't over til it's over." I'm afraid he was wrong.

It’s 4 and 5 star recruits vs 2 and 3 star recruits. Purdue is not ready to play this sort of team consistently....yet

We are completely outclassed but I can’t believe there hasn’t been a single holding call on Auburn. Seeing a lot of jersey tugs on these runs to the outside.

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Honestly this is a situation you wouldn’t mind seeing somebody start a fight just to light a fire.

We are completely outclassed but I can’t believe there hasn’t been a single holding call on Auburn. Seeing a lot of jersey tugs on these runs to the outside.

Noticed that too. Also, Auburn OL driving a Purdue defensive player back by the facemask on 2nd TD. Officiating clearly not the problem here though. I believe "outclassed" is a pretty apt description of this game so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT