ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Michigan State Game Thread

I've seen some bad offenses. But this might take the cake...

tenor.gif

Why did we hold the ball and then watch Hunter get double teamed and blocked on a drive? Unbelievable...

• Angry
Reactions: TX4GB
Why drive on the bigs unless you are going to draw a foul?

What was that Eric Hunter? Fitting end I suppose....Boilers with a major hill to climb, especially if you can't throw the ball in Lake Michigan tonight.

You are not going to win many high school games scoring 16 points in a half. Definitely not college games. Wow,

Hunter 0-3. Sasha 0-3. Anyone want to continue to see these guys on the court in the 2nd half?

GIVE THE DAMN BALL TO IVEY! Everyone else is playing like a bunch of soft pu$$ies that have no fight! Play hard or don’t play at all!! I hope the fans in the stands can hear Painter from the locker room at half time!!

Reactions: jtanoos1
So the halftime stats are horrible. Do we keep playing the same way? Hell no. Turn Ivey loose and see if he can get the focus of their D. I'd love to see a game where both Ivey and Newman are hot. Come on Boilers. Execute.

Reactions: purduepat1969
What was that Eric Hunter? Fitting end I suppose....Boilers with a major hill to climb, especially if you can't throw the ball in Lake Michigan tonight.

Eric Hunter is a role player but for some reason he thinks he is Michael Jordan. He woild not suck if he played a role fitting his abilities but he has done nothing at Purdue to have an MJ kind of role.

So the halftime stats are horrible. Do we keep playing the same way? Hell no. Turn Ivey loose and see if he can get the focus of their D. I'd love to see a game where both Ivey and Newman are hot. Come on Boilers. Execute.
Ivey better start the 2nd half! Newman, Hunter & Sasha better start getting their heads out of their a$$ or it’s gonna be a long rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT