ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue bench and fans took a photo of the final score

It’s the last time they’ll see Purdue over MSU for at least another decade. The Natural Order is returning in a big way going forward. Enjoy MSU being down for two more months.
Everyone has a different way of saying their inbreeding is better.....I hear ya Chester ...the natural order ? don't bring your sister and mom into this, not nice.

LOL, get wrecked. Our freshmen have 3 more years each and a bunch of studs coming in.
What is the "Natural Order when Purdue has beaten MSU more than MSU has beaten Purdue over the years? Also, how do we know when the get out of jail card disappears for MSU ball players to begin to make any predictions? Even if I were younger I wouldn't see MSU overtake Purdue in the head to head series in my life. Oh well that is mostly Michigan tax dollars going to waste it appears...

It’s the last time they’ll see Purdue over MSU for at least another decade. The Natural Order is returning in a big way going forward. Enjoy MSU being down for two more months.
Was reading your red cedar board (which is dumb name for an Msu chat board) and your fans are doing their best to win the “whiniest fan base in the nation” award.
I know most of that probably stems from following Izzos lead but my God man, some of your fans act like there’s a National conspiracy between ncaa reds to screw msu. Pretty funny.

IIRC weren’t you saying this since we lost JJ and Etwaun?

Hope you continue to enjoy reading about your players being on the wrong side of law…. in the wrong section the newspaper :)

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

Btw this is what yall look like to other fans when you go to their boards. No matter how honest/rational/fair you think you are being.

Reactions: Schnelk
I know you have a top 3. Recruiting class coming in with Fears and Booker being Indiana kids. But MSU hasn't been the relevant team for some time now. Isso still has the passion and has been a great coach. If you watched his presser last night, it was sad he was up there crying about everything blaming ref's tv commentators and his lumbago. The game has changed, and he hasn't happens to all old coaches. Personally, with all of his crying over the years I am over it.

Easy early nomination for most Lolsy Post of the Year.

Get wrecked.

Ran out of salt and I didn't even have to go to the store to get some. 😋

Natural Order:

1. MSU
2. Indiana
3. Ohio State
4. Illinois
5. Michigan
6. Purdue
7. Maryland
8. Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin
11. Butgers
12. Northwestern, UNL, Penn State

All things being equal, this is how God intended the hierarchy to be. Resources, recruiting, support and tradition result in a Big Ten that looks like this. Izzo is going to make Purdue his pet project the next few seasons.

Natural Order:

1. MSU
2. Indiana
3. Ohio State
4. Illinois
5. Michigan
6. Purdue
7. Maryland
11. Butgers

All things being equal, this is how God intended the hierarchy to be. Resources, recruiting, support and tradition result in a Big Ten that looks like this. Izzo is going to make Purdue his pet project the next few seasons.
Crying’ Tom may want to make raising bail money for the MSU felons his “pet project”.
Gonna need it…

Natural Order:

1. MSU
2. Indiana
3. Ohio State
4. Illinois
5. Michigan
6. Purdue
7. Maryland
11. Butgers

Sound logic here 🙄. Why would Izzo make God's #6 his pet project?

Reactions: pboiler18
Sound logic here 🙄. Why would Izzo make God's #6 his pet project?
Shows some youth in his comments. What he doesn't know in his youth is that when Izzo took over for Jud he stated that he wanted to model his program for playing hard after Purdue. You just have to shake your head...point and laugh thinking God luv him or her...

Natural Order:

1. MSU
2. Indiana
3. Ohio State
4. Illinois
5. Michigan
6. Purdue
7. Maryland
11. Butgers

A little history lesson for you.
Head to head and Big Titles by team.
In other words, PU holds an all time winning record against MSU 73-56 And has 25 Big titles to MSU's 16.

PU MSU
73-25 56-16

PU IU
125-25 90-22

PU OSU
92-25 92-8

PU UI
104-25 90-18

PU UM
90-25 70-17

And if you want to talk recent history PU has won 7 of the last 10, and in the Painter Era is 15-16 vs MSU.
That record will probably be 16-16 in a couple of weeks.

Natural Order:

1. MSU
2. Indiana
3. Ohio State
4. Illinois
5. Michigan
6. Purdue
7. Maryland
11. Butgers

You been drinking that Flint tap water again?

A little history lesson for you.
Head to head and Big Titles by team.
In other words, PU holds an all time winning record against MSU 73-56 And has 25 Big titles to MSU's 16.

PU MSU
73-25 56-16

PU IU
125-25 90-22

PU OSU
92-25 92-8

PU UI
104-25 90-18

PU UM
90-25 70-17

And if you want to talk recent history PU has won 7 of the last 10, and in the Painter Era is 15-16 vs MSU.
That record will probably be 16-16 in a couple of weeks.

Purdue has been in the BIG since 1896. MSU entered in 1949.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT