ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Wisconsin MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Purdue has a realistic shot at knocking off Wisconsin. Rain would be better for Purdue, but that's not looking like it is going to happen.

Reactions: Klaus 7196
Rain would be in Purdue's best interest. Two teams play the game, not just Purdue. Wiscy run blocking against the only decent competition they played had obvious issues. They now pass the ball a bit. That's new. Newer.

Yes, rain would be in Purdue's best interest. But only if one wants Purdue to win.

If you're a Purdue fan, it's unfortunate rain isn't in the forecast for obvious reasons.

Wish I could have made the trip down for this one. Should be a great atmosphere tonight. Good luck! 👍

Rain would be in Purdue's best interest. Two teams play the game, not just Purdue. Wiscy run blocking against the only decent competition they played had obvious issues. They now pass the ball a bit. That's new. Newer.

Yes, rain would be in Purdue's best interest. But only if one wants Purdue to win.

If you're a Purdue fan, it's unfortunate rain isn't in the forecast for obvious reasons.

A majority of Purdue's offense comes from passing the ball. Rain does nothing to help that.

Wisconsin averages 203 yards on the ground and 237 yards passing. They're not a great passing team yet. And they can still win games pounding it on the ground.

If there's an advantage to be had with rain, it's in Wisconsin's favor.

• Wow
Reactions: GolfHacker1
A majority of Purdue's offense comes from passing the ball. Rain does nothing to help that.

Wisconsin averages 203 yards on the ground and 237 yards passing. They're not a great passing team yet. And they can still win games pounding it on the ground.

If there's an advantage to be had with rain, it's in Wisconsin's favor.
I simply disagree having watched Wisconsin's offensive line is closed scrimmages earlier this summer, and having watched their games on television. Rain would aid Purdue today, and this has nothing to do with Purdue's passing.

I simply disagree having watched Wisconsin's offensive line is closed scrimmages earlier this summer, and having watched their games on television. Rain would aid Purdue today, and this has nothing to do with Purdue's passing.

You simply must have never watched Purdue football...

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
Bucky must be taken down tonight...............Boiler up my friends.

16-purdue-university-eldon-mcgraw.jpg

yes-god-please-yes.gif

Reactions: RDGBoiler92
Goodness gracious......N-O-T........A ......G-O-O-D........S-T-A-R-T for the Boilers.....do they teach how to recognize a ball fake? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
WTH , same stuff, keep doing stupid stuff over and over. All other team has to do is just show up, Purdue will constantly shoot themselves in the foot

Reactions: gbl97
I hope we get some of these phantom Ricky- tack holding calls…

Wait… when do we EVER get those?

Continuously rushing 3 and putting your best pass rushers on islands to tackle QBs, TEs and WRs surely isn’t the way to win at any level.

This team is fine talent wise…coaches need to put them in schemes and coverages to win.

We suck — no doubt but please don’t insult me by saying Wisky blocked us without holding for a half hour before mordecai ran for that TD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT