ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Virginia Tech MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Looking at the radar, looks like wed be in the around 8 EST or thereabouts.

Will they play Enter Sandman again?

If it isnt played today what does that mean? A reschedule? A win ending as is? Or we just have no game at all in a game we are up 7 with ball at midfield?

Maybe a dumb question, but do the players have a second uniform to change into? That'd be pretty terrible if they had to wear the same uniforms from the start of game in which they were probably soaked. I guess maybe they would have had enough time to take them to the washteria by now.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Maybe a dumb question, but do the players have a second uniform to change into? That'd be pretty terrible if they had to wear the same uniforms from the start of game in which they were probably soaked. I guess maybe they would have had enough time to take them to the washteria by now.
They should because jersey's can get torn. Plus they had time to find a dryer. They would not have sat there this whole time in wet uniforms.

They should because jersey's can get torn. Plus they had time to find a dryer. They would not have sat there this whole time in wet uniforms.
I wouldn't think they'd be sitting in uniform this whole time, but I wasn't sure they'd bring an extra uniform for every single player plus game day attire for all the coaches and staff.

OT: Northwestern crowd is SPARSE. I mean a lot worse than usual. Understandable.

The athletic depth has a huge laundry facility. The question is, did they not use it because they were expecting the game to resume at any time.

Really? F’ing millennials!! This is football not fagball.

I think we dodged a bullet there. It seems we came out flat and VaTech came out fired up...good stop there to hopefully swing momentum/energy.

This is what we would have liked last week's game to be.

The opener was certainly disappointing, but so far today..........

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RDGBoiler92
So far, Purdue has completely flipped 3rd downs from last week - a big reason for the nice lead. Keep it going, Boilers.

These announcers are horrible. Is Purdue that bad that we deserve ivy league football announcers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT