ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Nebraska AND Purdue at Arkansas: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Yes, but I think he deserved at least a shot. Not sure our record would be any worse with him rather than Card.
Not sure it would be any better. Play calling isn't good either. These repeated 2 yard outside routes are ridiculous.

You knew a flag was coming on that one for Brown's coverage - luckily not a spot foul.....wow. This could get Coyote Ugly fast if the Boilers aren't careful.

I really liked Card at the start of the year. Not sure what the hell has happened. He’s under thrown at least 2 that would have been TDs with decent throws.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Not sure it would be any better. Play calling isn't good either. These repeated 2 yard outside routes are ridiculous.
No probably not any better, but I think he would have only been a redshirt freshman with plenty of time to get better with experience. Believe Card is a Junior and is what he is at this point.

There's been what one pass to a TE today? Zero slants. I don't understand the play calling

Another telling shot - Purdue players signaling their ball as you see the pigskin emerge from the pile, and Nebraska gets it.....sigh.

There have been slants. Several for completions. That’s the only offense we’ve had been successful
Lol first we only have 6 first downs total, two were out routes, another was a QB run, so no there weren't several slants leading to first downs. Card only has 10 completions and almost all of them are on out routes
Second how's that Mockobee is the best RB in 20 years claim working for ya?

Purdue 13 turnovers/2 assists - ouch.

Jones has shown some flashes - think he'll be solid and will also be back-up PG at times.

Welcome to game day everyone. This is a big one for Purdue, as it is pretty much a must-win if there is going to be a bowl game this season. I do have a good feeling, though.

Here is the thread for all your discussion needs. Casey is also on location in Arkansas today for the basketball exhibition, so anything basketball related can go here, too.
Bobinski shit the bed again. Football and basketball at the same time?!? WTF!!!

Lol first we only have 6 first downs total, two were out routes, another was a QB run, so no there weren't several slants leading to first downs. Card only has 10 completions and almost all of them are on out routes
Second how's that Mockobee is the best RB in 20 years claim working for ya?
We have 2 first downs on slants. Would t expect you to know what a slant route looks like.

Mock had the best 2 runs of the day. Minus the fumble. That’s a new issue…didn’t have it last year. Could that be coaching?

We have 2 first downs on slants. Would t expect you to know what a slant route looks like.

Mock had the best 2 runs of the day. Minus the fumble. That’s a new issue…didn’t have it last year. Could that be coaching?

A lot of what we are seeing on the field, most of it bad, is coaching. We can't find receivers, especially on third and short. There is no one close to the receiver on some of those plays.

Lol first, 2 isn't "several" second I'm going to guess you're calling one of them the down and in for a first down which was most definitely not a slant.

Riiiight, they are coaching him to fumble.

You're a genius.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT