ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Marquette Game Thread

Considering all the free throws we missed- that was a pretty impressive half otherwise. I think that was the best half of basketball we have played so far this season.

Reactions: tjreese
Two good looks but can't knock em down.....nice stretch for the Boilers. On the down side, some foul trouble and left a few points out there. Need a strong start to the half to help put Marquette away. Some things to build on, and some things to work on.

Two good looks but can't knock em down.....nice stretch for the Boilers. On the down side, some foul trouble and left a few points out there. Need a strong start to the half to help put Marquette away. Some things to build on, and some things to work on.
only 4 turnovers.........and rebounding the hell out of the ball too

If he could get some handles he could be so great. Doesn’t have to be Allen Iverson good... just adequate
It was really soft. But the inexcusable foul was the wtf play where he was kicking his leg out.
As a referee you have to watch the entire play if Marcus kicks his foot out that is not a foul. New rules Point of emphasis as well the flopping. Marcus is 2 foot jump shot shooter and by him kicking his leg out that’s an advantage on the offensive player. Oh well he gotta be smarter knowing they calling it close so 2nd half he gotta play smarter

Reactions: tjreese
As a referee you have to watch the entire play if Marcus kicks his foot out that is not a foul. New rules Point of emphasis as well the flopping. Marcus is 2 foot jump shot shooter and by him kicking his leg out that’s an advantage on the offensive player. Oh well he gotta be smarter knowing they calling it close so 2nd half he gotta play smarter

What are you saying is a point of emphasis other than the flopping?

I don’t know if you quoted my post by accident... but I was not talking about Nojel with the Allen Iverson comment. I was talking about Wheeler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT