ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Marquette Game Thread

I will say it again this team will be a bubble team No go to guy on this team and it will not change this year. Those who believe so are just fooling theirselves. My opinion from what I've seen so far We will be playing in the NIT. Now go ahead and bash me for being realistic.

Christ man, you're like a broken record. Give it a freaking rest Shooter.

811b3e41fb06b268117f0080e487171e.jpg

Reactions: tjreese
Why would he change into an offensive threat when he has had no offense for two years?

Because he was supposedly working on his shot all summer and is much improved. I agree he needs to learn how to use his size to his advantage.

Indiana might just double Dip purdue this year. Me being The only purdue fan in my family I'm getting my cell phone shut off I will not be able to take the calls I will be getting.
yeah that is why I strongly disagreed with the poster that was saying a couple weeks ago that this is the best team Painter has ever had because Wheeler > Edwards and so on and so forth. This team can grow but has a long way to go. We have a ton of work to do on the offensive end and if we do not figure out we might not be ranked again anytime this year.
We should have never been ranked in the 1st place

Purdue is playing great defense, especially for this early in the season. We are also showing to be a great rebounding team. Let's hope we can keep it up. Let's go second half!
Never mind... :(

We lost this game at the FT line. End of story. We left 18 points there, and maybe more with the 1 & 1. Ugh!

Reactions: PU pit bull
Tale of 2 teams. No killer instinct towards the end of the first half.

We lose more games by double digits after being up by double digits in the second half than any team ever. It’s a goddamn joke

Our guards just aren't that good. We need some guards with heart and grit. Where is GE when you need him.

Offensively challenged. And I don’t see it getting a whole lot better
They will get better, but purdue wont have the three ball like the last few years. Dont have the killer attitude quite like biggie or carsen and dont have the perimeter shooting. FTs were horrible...

Well, Haarms showed he can play on the perimeter. Made a pretty long drive to the bucket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT