ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Iowa: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Can we score, or will we just do the usual and give them some points in the final seconds of the half.

D looks good outside of the 67 yard run. Unfortunately Card looks like he’s in some significant pain and just flat out making some poor decisions.

We should be up by 20. This is so winnable.
If card would just throw it away we’d be up 13-7…and that’s with the abysmal play on O. More run. More short pass and we will be fine. If we turn the ball over we will lose going away.

Iowa fans: “ jeez, we’re really lucky not to be losing.”

Purdue fans: “jeez, we’re lucky to only be down 3”
Krockover! Lol finally a bad call that goes in our favor
I’m not even trying to be funny. I was at a high school game last night and the kickers and punters were better than what we have.
Are these guys on scholarship or all walk ons?

Reactions: pboiler18
Iowa fans: “ jeez, we’re really lucky not to be losing.”

Purdue fans: “jeez, we’re lucky to only be down 3”

I’m not even trying to be funny. I was at a high school game last night and the kickers and punters were better than what we have.
Are these guys on scholarship or all walk ons?

Time to hold tryouts on campus?

I just realized I haven’t seen Cam Allen 5 yards behind every play. Is he hurt or did they finally come to their senses?

Yes…I’m going to continue to complain every
time our punter can’t put any hang time and prevent a return.

Reactions: NVboiler
Maybe they win, but this is a bad team and there’s too much good football on other channels to waste my time with this junk.

The blessing here is that this is banished to the depths of the streaming internet so the general public will never have to see

Down 13-7 going into the 4th. Maybe a miracle defensive score to snatch… oh never mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT