ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Iowa: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

I just don't understand why card thinks he can wait until they tackle him and then just chuck it🤷‍♂️

Probably less than a 5% chance of getting that first down on fourth, but 80% chance of getting them at, or inside, the 20.

Stinking O and kicking game. Hope something can be done in the future to fix these problems.

Pretty obvious now why Walters elected to just go for it so many times on 4th, previously.
I actually thought it was a savvy coaching move to punt on that 4 n 1 at the 50 in the 3rd. As much as he wanted to go for it, he was playing the percentages of Iowas horrible QB. Unfortunately, instead of burying them inside the 5, I think they still got the ball around the 20 because of poor punting.

That kickoff the refs let us reset because of "the wind" definitely wasn't impacted by the wind haha. I guess it's smart for kicker to cry about it to the refs but karma is undefeated

That kickoff the refs let us reset because of "the wind" definitely wasn't impacted by the wind haha. I guess it's smart for kicker to cry about it to the refs but karma is undefeated
Didn't something like this happen to us last year or the year before? I think we ended up recovering? Maybe I'm totally misremembering.

There's plenty of blame to go around on the O. From bad snaps by center, letting the QB be sacked repeatedly, poor QB play, and poor receiver play by most receivers outside of Miller. It's a team sport, and almost all should share the blame including the coaches. It's too bad we can't have a wide receiver like Anthony Mahoungou or Broc Thompson step up and deliver when needed.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
There's plenty of blame to go around on the O. From bad snaps by center, letting the QB be sacked repeatedly, poor QB play, and poor receiver play by most receivers outside of Miller. It's a team sport, and almost all should share the blame including the coaches. It's too bad we can't have a wide receiver like Anthony Mahoungou or Broc Thompson step up and deliver when needed.
Wright let us down then the kid from FAU getting hurt didn't help

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT