ADVERTISEMENT

Pres Debate Predictions

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
With about a week away....here are my predictions.....

1. BIden team already has the questions.

2. The moderators will weigh in on Trump's comments. At points making it 2 on 1.

3. J6 and the 2020 election will be a question......when it's not even a top issue to most Americans.

4. Top issues......inflation, economy, prices, border, crime, national security & education....a few of these will be asked, but not all.

5. Both guys will exaggerate their records. But Biden will be over the top on his many, many lies......Thus, the next day the media focuses on the few Trump fabrications.

6. Biden will be assisted by moderators when his memory slips or to finish thoughts.

7. Abortion &/or health care will be a question(s).

8. Climate change will be a question.

9.. Biden will not fall asleep during the debate, and thus will be declared the winner by the media for exceeding expectations.

Last edited:

2. The moderators will weigh in on Trump's comments. At points making it 2 on 1.

3. J6 and the 2020 election will be a question......when it's not even a top issue to most Americans.

4. Top issues......inflation, economy, prices, border, crime, national security & education....a few of these will be asked, but not all.

5. Both guys will exaggerate their records. But Biden will be over the top on his many, many lies......Thus, the next day the media focuses on the few Trump fabrications.

6. Biden will be assisted by moderators when his memory slips or to finish thoughts.

7. Abortion will be a question.

8.. Biden will not fall asleep during the debate, and thus will be declared the winner by the media for exceeding expectations.
Snow Breathe GIF by DeStress Monday

7. Abortion will be a question.

8.. Biden will not fall asleep during the debate, and thus will be declared the winner by the media for exceeding expectations.
Few Chump fabrications? Are you kidding me? He said at least 30 fabrications at that Detroit black church last weekend, in a black neighborhood where most of the audience were white. What happened to the 20% black support.

Few Chump fabrications? Are you kidding me? He said at least 30 fabrications at that Detroit black church last weekend, in a black neighborhood where most of the audience were white. What happened to the 20% black support.

Then I will be correct....the point was the media will focus on Trump & ignore Biden lies. But looks like you missed the point.....again.

Last edited:
Then I will be correct....the point was the media will focus on Trump & ignore Biden lies. But looks like you missed the point.....again.
Dude, I got your point. Just more whining that Chump won't get a fair shot in the media's eyes. The 2020 election was stolen this. Fake news that. Biden's team already has the questions. The fix is in. Give me a break.

Dude, I got your point. Just more whining that Chump won't get a fair shot in the media's eyes. The 2020 election was stolen this. Fake news that. Biden's team already has the questions. The fix is in. Give me a break.

Are you saying the Dem media hasn't leaked a past Dem candidate, the questions in advance?

History, (which I thought was your gig) says this happens. History often repeats itself as you should know.

Reactions: Joetboiler
So you know it will happen again I suppose.

History repeats itself. Certainly, the corrupt Dem party has shown itself it CANNOT be trusted. Has the Dem Party changed?.....NO.....worse now.

With Lawfare running rampant, that shows me the Dems are an even more corrupt party now.....will do anything for power. Even take our once great country to the level of a 3rd world banana Republic where they prosecute their political enemies. The evidence is right there, for the objective mind that is.

Anyway, this is my one prediction that will not be able to be verified.
So I will look back at the rest after the debate.

I predict Biden will have the deer-in-the-headlights, confused, brain-fog look that we've become very accustomed to.
He may or may not actually fall asleep.
He'll definitely answer some questions with completely incoherent, stream of consciousness thoughts that make no sense and have zero to do with the topic asked.
He'll definitely need to be led on and off the stage by hand.

I predict Biden will have the deer-in-the-headlights, confused, brain-fog look that we've become very accustomed to.
He'll definitely answer some questions with completely incoherent, stream of consciousness thoughts that make no sense and have zero to do with the topic asked.
If the questions concentrate on J6, abortion and Trump's felonies.
If I were Trump I'd ignore the questions and talk about the important issues, the Border, our Foreign Policy and inflation.

Reactions: Joetboiler

Trump needs to help Biden off the stage. You got to look out for your elders. 😎

If I were Trump I'd ignore the questions and talk about the important issues, the Border, our Foreign Policy and inflation.

I would too. That definitely is the way to go.

Do you think Trump can resist talking about J6, "Democracy" and his court cases/felonies? He should, and twist it to REAL issues his potential voters care about. But NOPE, I predict he does not have that ability. I know for sure the questioners are counting on Trump to take the bait. Trump can't resist....and they know it.

If they don't ask Trump about Jan 6 with every 3rd question, I predict Bob blows a fuse and throws his TV out the window.

I predict Biden will be "medicated" to promote ultimate coherence and vigor. If that fails and his normal doddering self appears, the party will be forced to pull the plug at the convention

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I predict Biden will be "medicated" to promote ultimate coherence and vigor. If that fails and his normal doddering self appears, the party will be forced to pull the plug at the convention
Yep, that is the purpose of a record Early debate. Big test for Biden, he has a lot on the line.

F'n A right man ! And what's with these BETA RINO CUCKS like LARRY KUDLOW doing on FOX BUSINESS saying how GREAT THE ECONOMY IS under BIDENS LEADERSHIP ! And the ROBUST JOBS MARKET under THIS ADMINISTRATION ! And the RECORD STOCK MARKET under BIDENS WATCH ! It's almost like FOX WANTS TRUMP TO LOSE ! Why, just the other night I saw BETA RINO CUCK MITCH DANIALS on CBS saying how one party rule HAS BEEN BAD FOR INDIANA and the DISTRICT MAPS NEED REDRAWN ! Who the HELL is BETA RINO CUCK MITCH DANIALS to tell anyone how to run anything, let alone the STATE OF INDIANA ??? !!! When TRUMP IS REELECTED to 8 MORE YEARS, these BETA RINO CUCKS are gonna be ROUNDED UP and TRIED FOR TREASON !! ELECTON INTERFERENCE !!! WE ARE THE STORM !!!!

Grocery prices are up 20% since Crow took office. That is the economy to a lot of people.

Biden recently said inflation was 9% when he took office. He said it again later in the same week even after he was corrected, demonstrating his incompetence.

Any more questions about the economy?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Grocery prices are up 20% since Crow took office. That is the economy to a lot of people.

Biden recently said inflation was 9% when he took office. He said it again later in the same week even after he was corrected, demonstrating his incompetence.

Any more questions about the economy?
4Th Of July Npr GIF by GIPHY News

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT