ADVERTISEMENT

Positives from Today

South Bend Boiler

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
No I am not living in a make believe world. This was a difficult loss today. Let's keep in mind these are college kids who play basketball, go to school, are involved in the community and deal with all of the pressures and challenges of 18-23 year olds. And they wear the gold and black. So here we go...
1. Trevion Williams - it is shocking that there are no "Trevion" headlines on the pages of complaints from Purdue fans. In 9 minutes, from the 6th row of section 20, I saw the best post play since Biggie. Trevion has an immense wingspan, remarkable agility, defends very well and possesses a collection of moves around the basket. Not just excited for more from this young man but the fact is he will make everyone else a little better once the team and defenses adjust to him.
2. Eric Hunter - I saw moments/flashes of a quick and athletic guard. We need play faster play from the PG. We need it from this young man.
3. Ryan Cline - found his stroke in the second half after two tough outings.

More from these three will free up out off guard - Carsen Edwards - to be the leader of this team and take over games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News