ADVERTISEMENT

Players who started for Purdue today that played for Purdue last year and didn’t have season ending injuries last year

BCfanatic2020

All-American
Jan 5, 2020
Offense
Tyrone Tracy
Devin Mockobee
Deion Burks
TJ Sheffield
Mahamane Moussa

Defense
Cole Brevard
Cam Allen
Sanoussi Kane

I would be pissed about this result of card played. Because he and Scourton didn’t I’m just glad this team never quit. Harrell better step off the bus showing something next year

Reactions: Tommaker
Offense
Tyrone Tracy
Devin Mockobee
Deion Burks
TJ Sheffield
Mahamane Moussa

Defense
Cole Brevard
Cam Allen
Sanoussi Kane

I would be pissed about this result of card played. Because he and Scourton didn’t I’m just glad this team never quit. Harrell better step off the bus showing something next year
Agreed on Harrell. My biggest concern is lack of progress on his side of the ball. Yeah yeah, good game against Minnesota. We also had a good game against IL. Make the same f'ing mistakes on offense and no signs of players improving on offense. Total embarrassment our 2 backups couldn't throw past the line of scrimmage today. Like what in the hell have they've been practicing all year?

Agreed on Harrell. My biggest concern is lack of progress on his side of the ball. Yeah yeah, good game against Minnesota. We also had a good game against IL. Make the same f'ing mistakes on offense and no signs of players improving on offense. Total embarrassment our 2 backups couldn't throw past the line of scrimmage today. Like what in the hell have they've been practicing all year?
What were you expecting? Did you watch Jack plummer as a redshirt freshman? Even Oconnell never threw a pass until his third year on campus.

Offense
Tyrone Tracy
Devin Mockobee
Deion Burks
TJ Sheffield
Mahamane Moussa

Defense
Cole Brevard
Cam Allen
Sanoussi Kane

Did you forget Hartwig.?But this is a very good post.

What were you expecting? Did you watch Jack plummer as a redshirt freshman? Even Oconnell never threw a pass until his third year on campus.
Expecting guys at a P5 to be able to throw the ball down the field. We didn't even take a shot. Bad coaching of the position as much as anything.

Expecting guys at a P5 to be able to throw the ball down the field. We didn't even take a shot. Bad coaching of the position as much as anything.
They’re freshmen .. Browne has talent but he’s a true freshman.

Northwestern plays a zone that intentionally keeps the ball in front of them.

I like Browne. I agree with you he has talent. I'm just disappointed in the coaching.
This roster is so flawed. Parts of it won’t be fixed until 2025. I saw that you said you liked our front seven.

Nebraska went out and got a rimington watch list lineman with cash.. Ben Scott.

Isaiah Nichols is what you get when you don’t have NIL cash. Arkansas fans referred to him as “a human pancake” and he’s done nothing all year. He got a 40 grade from pff yesterday. Malik Langham hasn’t been much better

The guards aren’t big ten players. These are the things that make coaches look unprepared

I heard card got similar money to what our basketball players get. We need deals like that for a left guard, right tackle, middle linebacker and defensive tackle to go with Brevard and mba up front. In addition to paying to retain our best players. We get it and this team will look a lot more prepared

This roster is so flawed. Parts of it won’t be fixed until 2025. I saw that you said you liked our front seven.

Nebraska went out and got a rimington watch list lineman with cash.. Ben Scott.

Isaiah Nichols is what you get when you don’t have NIL cash. Arkansas fans referred to him as “a human pancake” and he’s done nothing all year. He got a 40 grade from pff yesterday. Malik Langham hasn’t been much better

The guards aren’t big ten players. These are the things that make coaches look unprepared

I heard card got similar money to what our basketball players get. We need deals like that for a left guard, right tackle, middle linebacker and defensive tackle to go with Brevard and mba up front. In addition to paying to retain our best players. We get it and this team will look a lot more prepared
This roster was good enough to go at minimum 6-6 with better coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT