ADVERTISEMENT

PBOILER18 looking like a fool...

You get rid of him now because every time he gets on the field it's embarrassing for the entire Purdue nation. By letting him go now you show you don't settle for that kind of garbage and will make a change at any time.

It's called making a statement and right now we need one for this football program more than anything.

You get rid of him now because every time he gets on the field it's embarrassing for the entire Purdue nation. By letting him go now you show you don't settle for that kind of garbage and will make a change at any time.

It's called making a statement and right now we need one for this football program more than anything.

Exactly and I suspect we have an assistant who as interim HC would do a much better job. No one could do worse.

Sending this doofus back out on the field every week also makes a statement.

He is the same one getting after people for wanting shoop gone

Hell no I'm not. I never wanted to hire him. Never thought he was good. I wanted him gone after year 2 when he still couldn't crack the top 100 in offense.

...for mocking the realists earlier today. The stupidity is fierce with you.
When ur girlfriend cheats on you, you don't wait til the end of the season to dump her skank ass....you do it immediately....this coach cheated on all of us with his fancy talk and inability to accomplish anything...bad mouth me all you want...time to end this tragedy.

Reactions: EastCoastBoiler
Well, this is a worthless thread. I don't understand why you guys are starting threads about each other to piss in the soup we all drink. Whether Hazel is fired now or later will not affect what we are seeing on the field. Our team has not recruited well. We are too small, and too slow to compete with the better teams. Changing the coach now or later won't change that. You guys are arguing over nothing.

Let the AD time his moves and make the most of the situation. He will pick the best timing, and I would also bet that the new coach will be announced at the same press conference, turning what is usually a negative situation (firing a coach) into a positive. That is important if we are going to start improving our recruiting.

:cool:

Worth more than your place, no doubt.
Gather around everyone! Here's a random guy/girl wanting to brag about his/her self worth. Plus, he lives on the "east coast". He's. clearly a superior sentient being than any of us and he wants to remind of that fact! Tell us how many bedrooms your apartment has!

...he lives on the "east coast". He's. clearly a superior sentient being than any of us and he wants to remind of that fact! Tell us how many bedrooms your apartment has!

Yea I incorporated that into my name, but not to brag or anything. You however, seem to have an inferiority complex about that for some reason, and it's probably because we both know that you couldn't make it here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT