ADVERTISEMENT

Our Vice President speaks. Try not to cringe.

Criminals need to respect authority when confronted. Again why do you always take the side of criminals?
I'm against police brutality which has been going on in the community since reconstruction ended. You guys only see the ones that get national attention. Long before cameras and phones started recording these. If its not beatings and killings in the field, police are beating confessions out of innocent blacks being interrogated. One of the reasons sone blacks resist arrest because historically it didn't end well while being interrogated.

I'm against police brutality which has been going on in the community since reconstruction ended. You guys only see the ones that get national attention. Long before cameras and phones started recording these. If its not beatings and killings in the field, police are beating confessions out of innocent blacks being interrogated. One of the reasons sone blacks resist arrest because historically it didn't end well while being interrogated.
While we post mostly on the national criminals, you seem to take the side of these criminals. Why do you support these national high profile criminals?

Reactions: bonefish1
The police need classes in de-escalation badly.
No. I think people need to be taught to listen to authority figures, especially one's who carry a gun.
This woman didn't want to be told what to do by a white cop. So, she got cuffed and stuffed. Then her family wouldn't come bail her out, she had a mental breakdown and that's that. Like almost all of these cases, had she simply complied and done what was asked, she could have gone on her way with maybe a citation at worst.
I'm seeing a common denominator here......

Old, weak, tired excuse.
Did you watch the video?
This woman didn't want to be told what to do and decided to get into a pissing match with the cop. Cops have about a 99.8 winning percentage in those contests.

ADVERTISEMENT