ADVERTISEMENT

Our Vice President speaks. Try not to cringe.

YouSayPotato

True Freshman
Jun 4, 2021

Kamala Harris Surveys the World​

The Vice President needs help on the major threats to American security.​

By The Wall Stree Editorial Board

im-458208

Vice President Kamala Harris on Dec. 16.​

The White House is rolling out Kamala Harris for year-end interviews to improve her public standing. A generous judgment is that this isn’t helping the Vice President or the country.

The latest example is her interview with CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday. After some boilerplate on Covid, the economy and voting rights, host Margaret Brennan turned to foreign policy: “What do you see is the biggest national security challenge confronting the U.S.? What is the thing that worries you and keeps you up at night?”

Ms. Harris answered this way: “Frankly, one of them is our democracy. And that I can talk about because that’s not classified. . . . there is I think no question in the minds of people who are foreign policy experts that the year 2021 is not the year 2000. You know, I think there’s so much about foreign and domestic policy that, for example, was guided and prioritized based on Sept 11, 2001.

“And we are embarking on a new era where the threats to our nation take many forms, including the threat of autocracies taking over and having outsized influence around the world. And so I go back to our point about the need to fight for the integrity of our democracy. In addition, it is obviously about what we need to do in the climate crisis."

In a world of growing risks from China, Russia, Iran, cyber attacks and hypersonic weapons, the Vice President names U.S. democracy and climate change as America’s most important security challenges. Yikes. Perhaps she didn’t want to make news on a security question, so she fell back on her political safe spaces.

By “our democracy” she means the new state laws that address ballot integrity. Whatever else those laws are, they aren’t a threat to U.S. security. As for climate, we’d agree with her if she meant the threat of Biden Administration policies to reduce U.S. energy supplies and weaken the electrical grid. But she’s referring to rising temperatures and the urgent need to pass policies that have no chance—none—of stopping climate change.

This isn’t the real world of threats we are living in, and it’s dangerous that a year into the job she still can’t talk realistically about national security. The Vice President needs an intervention from people outside her political bubble.

im-458208

The White House is rolling out Kamala Harris for year-end interviews to improve her public standing. A generous judgment is that this isn’t helping the Vice President or the country.

The latest example is her interview with CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday. After some boilerplate on Covid, the economy and voting rights, host Margaret Brennan turned to foreign policy: “What do you see is the biggest national security challenge confronting the U.S.? What is the thing that worries you and keeps you up at night?”

Ms. Harris answered this way: “Frankly, one of them is our democracy. And that I can talk about because that’s not classified. . . . there is I think no question in the minds of people who are foreign policy experts that the year 2021 is not the year 2000. You know, I think there’s so much about foreign and domestic policy that, for example, was guided and prioritized based on Sept 11, 2001.

“And we are embarking on a new era where the threats to our nation take many forms, including the threat of autocracies taking over and having outsized influence around the world. And so I go back to our point about the need to fight for the integrity of our democracy. In addition, it is obviously about what we need to do in the climate crisis."

In a world of growing risks from China, Russia, Iran, cyber attacks and hypersonic weapons, the Vice President names U.S. democracy and climate change as America’s most important security challenges. Yikes. Perhaps she didn’t want to make news on a security question, so she fell back on her political safe spaces.

By “our democracy” she means the new state laws that address ballot integrity. Whatever else those laws are, they aren’t a threat to U.S. security. As for climate, we’d agree with her if she meant the threat of Biden Administration policies to reduce U.S. energy supplies and weaken the electrical grid. But she’s referring to rising temperatures and the urgent need to pass policies that have no chance—none—of stopping climate change.

This isn’t the real world of threats we are living in, and it’s dangerous that a year into the job she still can’t talk realistically about national security. The Vice President needs an intervention from people outside her political bubble.
The ballot integrity issue is the only possible issue that will allow Democrats to stay in office post 2022, so that’s obviously their FOCUS. Sadly, they do not realize there is more to the job of the WH. Brandon and Harris are learning to play checkers while everyone is playing 3-D chess.

That’s what happens when people in charge of the House and Senate are running the country….there is no foreign policy. They only care about votes, both for their own reelection and seats in the House and Senate. Their policies are currently on a path to make them lose both in 2022 unless they can find away to allow everyone (including convicts, felons and illegal immigrants) in the US the opportunity to vote…and even then, they’ll still lose, in a landslide

Last edited:

im-458208

Montel Williams former sidepiece (she’s been a lot of sidepieces for men). @BNIBoiler thinks she should be on the Supreme Court LOL

The ballot integrity issue is the only possible issue that will allow Democrats to stay in office post 2022, so that’s obviously their FOCUS. Sadly, they do not realize there is more to the job of the WH. Brandon and Harris are learning to play checkers while everyone is playing 3-D chess.

That’s what happens when people in charge of the House and Senate are running the country….there is no foreign policy. They only care about votes, both for their own reelection and seats in the House and Senate. Their policies are currently on a path to make them lose both in 2022 unless they can find away to allow everyone (including convicts, felons and illegal immigrants) in the US the opportunity to vote…and even then, they’ll still lose, in a landslide
You know the Dems are going to be beating the Pandemic drum going into the midterm elections. The Pandemic is what allowed the Dem activist lawyers to get voting laws changed in a lot of states to allow papering those states with Mail in Ballots in 2020.

It's a Dem's dream to have the opportunity to vote early & often via a means that does NOT require in person voting with voter ID and has questionable signature verification.

It's amazing that somehow, we were all able to vote in person on election day for a Century and if we couldn't get to the polls, absentee ballots were available, which had to be requested by an identified voter. It worked and we trusted that the system had integrity.

Now, the Dems have convoluted the system, so voting starts a month+ before election day, ballots are bulk mailed all across a state, with no consideration given to who's getting the ballot or whether they're even eligible to vote.

Additionally, the Dems want to eliminate picture IDs, since somehow asking a person to identify himself is racist (which sounds more like the racism of low expectations to me).

And the Coupe de grace would have been HR1 & S1, which would have Nationalized elections taking all control away from states. Making DC & PR states to give the Dems 4 more Senators was also in the works.

It's funny how the people, who were calling Trump a Dictator, seem to be blind to this blatant power grab by the Dems. They're happy, because they think that their team is winning, but they really need to take a closer look at what "their team" is up to.

What is it that's so appealing about Higher Taxes, More Regulation and More Government Intrusion in your life? Are you happy with the way that Biden is running this country into the ground? Are you happy with some of the heavy handed restrictions Dem Governors have placed on their constituents, while invariably not following the rules they imposed on you? Are you happy with being lied to by Dem Politicians and the MSM covering up their lies?

Food for thought...

Montel Williams former sidepiece (she’s been a lot of sidepieces for men). @BNIBoiler thinks she should be on the Supreme Court LOL

I didn't know dating a decorated Marine/Navy veteran was a disqualifier for the Supreme Court. You guys are ignorant for believing that conspiracy theory that she will leave the VP and be nominated for the Supreme Court in the first place. If she was a white woman you guys wouldn't be calling Kamala Harris a whore, cammy toe, sidepiece etc.

I didn't know dating a decorated Marine/Navy veteran was a disqualifier for the Supreme Court. You guys are ignorant for believing that conspiracy theory that she will leave the VP and be nominated for the Supreme Court in the first place. If she was a white woman you guys wouldn't be calling Kamala Harris a whore, cammy toe, sidepiece etc.
Who said dating a decorated Marine/Navy veteran was a disqualifier for the Supreme Court??? Her being an idiot is a disqualifier for the Supreme Court. And you ended your post with another conspiracy theory. My gosh you are dumb and full of them……..

Reactions: bonefish1
Who said dating a decorated Marine/Navy veteran was a disqualifier for the Supreme Court??? Her being an idiot is a disqualifier for the Supreme Court. And you ended your post with another conspiracy theory. My gosh you are dumb and full of them……..
You are the one that brought up that she dated Montel Williams and called her his sidepiece. Obviously being an idiot is not a disqualifier for the Supreme Court. Clarence Thomas is still there isn't he?

You are the one that brought up that she dated Montel Williams and called her his sidepiece. Obviously being an idiot is not a disqualifier for the Supreme Court. Clarence Thomas is still there isn't he?
Well…she was his sidepiece??? Clarence Thomas is brilliant and his story is an inspiration. All blacks should look up to him instead of being pigeon holed into the Democrat box you like them to be in. Stay down, reliant on government and the Democrat party while thinking racism and white supremacy is around every corner.

Do you think you’re smarter than Clarence Thomas???

Hilary Clinton is white and we have no problem calling her names.
At least we’re not calling her a Gumbo, Sambo

You know the Dems are going to be beating the Pandemic drum going into the midterm elections. The Pandemic is what allowed the Dem activist lawyers to get voting laws changed in a lot of states to allow papering those states with Mail in Ballots in 2020.

It's a Dem's dream to have the opportunity to vote early & often via a means that does NOT require in person voting with voter ID and has questionable signature verification.

It's amazing that somehow, we were all able to vote in person on election day for a Century and if we couldn't get to the polls, absentee ballots were available, which had to be requested by an identified voter. It worked and we trusted that the system had integrity.

Now, the Dems have convoluted the system, so voting starts a month+ before election day, ballots are bulk mailed all across a state, with no consideration given to who's getting the ballot or whether they're even eligible to vote.

Additionally, the Dems want to eliminate picture IDs, since somehow asking a person to identify himself is racist (which sounds more like the racism of low expectations to me).

And the Coupe de grace would have been HR1 & S1, which would have Nationalized elections taking all control away from states. Making DC & PR states to give the Dems 4 more Senators was also in the works.

It's funny how the people, who were calling Trump a Dictator, seem to be blind to this blatant power grab by the Dems. They're happy, because they think that their team is winning, but they really need to take a closer look at what "their team" is up to.

What is it that's so appealing about Higher Taxes, More Regulation and More Government Intrusion in your life? Are you happy with the way that Biden is running this country into the ground? Are you happy with some of the heavy handed restrictions Dem Governors have placed on their constituents, while invariably not following the rules they imposed on you? Are you happy with being lied to by Dem Politicians and the MSM covering up their lies?

Food for thought...
I keep waiting for the Democrats to challenge the electoral college, but given the current state, they may be better off not challenging as they could likely lose both houses. Thus, they would be staunchly supporting the filibuster next February. Amazing how that works.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Her entire career's political foundation was put in place by ex-boyfriend, Willie Brown. So let's not get all high and mighty about how qualified she might be for anything...

Her entire career's political foundation was put in place by ex-boyfriend, Willie Brown. So let's not get all high and mighty about how qualified she might be for anything...
If Willie Brown helped her then he helped her. What's the big deal? Um sure y'all have done, would have or will help your wives or girlfriends succeed in various education or professional ventures. What political figures did not not any connections one way or another.

Reactions: Bill4411
If Willie Brown helped her then he helped her. What's the big deal? Um sure y'all have done, would have or will help your wives or girlfriends succeed in various education or professional ventures. What political figures did not not any connections one way or another.
LOL “If willie brown helped her”

I think the entire world knows he helped her…

Well, if you’re a democrat, of course there’s nothing wrong with helping friends and family get politically connected jobs. Who could possibly think there’s anything wrong with that?

He did much worse than flunk the bar exam…he went on to be successful and not a Democrat…that’s an irredeemable sin in the mind of @BNIB
[/QUOTE]
Of co
Oh, sorry I forgot Republicans don't help each other get connected. My bad.
Of course friends help friends. Look at what Biden has done for China and what China has done to help Hunter.

She was screwing Willie Brown, who was married at that time, specifically for that purpose. He was 30 years older than her at the time. Gee, you think there might have been an ulterior motive on her part?

How much help did the Republican establishment give Trump before he won the nomination?
Don't know or care about Chump's connections. You know as well as I do politicians on all sides have connections from local, state, to national.

Don't know or care about Chump's connections. You know as well as I do politicians on all sides have connections from local, state, to national.
The question was about Trump, not sure who you are constantly referring to? Since you like name calling so much I have a good one for you using your initials but you wouldn't like it.

Race isn't a factor in deciding Kamala's talents or lack thereof. It's no secret that she slept her way up the California Political ladder. The ONLY reasons that she became the VP was that she was a Black Female Democrat. She has shown no discernable skill in accomplishing any of the tasks she has been given and she has a more annoying cackle than HRC.

What qualifies her for the Supreme Court or her VP job for that matter? She was an Identity Politics decision, as were most of Biden's Cabinet selections. Competence was never considered for any of those positions and it shows.

Of co

Of course friends help friends. Look at what Biden has done for China and what China has done to help Hunter.
Don't forget about the $3.5Million that the Mayor of Moscow's wife gave Hunter and Voila, Joe approved the gas pipeline from Russia to Germany.

Yeah, that was the pipeline, that alleged Putin's puppet, Trump had stopped.

If you look at it objectively, Biden seems to be the Puppet and Trump blocked a lot of Putin's goals. That's a narrative we'll never hear from the MSM...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT