ADVERTISEMENT

Our Vice President speaks. Try not to cringe.

How was Obama less qualified?
Are you serious? A druggie C student who was a community organizer and then a senator for 1 year before he started campaigning? Never owned a business, never served in the military, never had a job...unqualified. At least Biden has been shaking down foreign governments and businesses for 20 years...he has some business experience.

Are you serious? A druggie C student who was a community organizer and then a senator for 1 year before he started campaigning? Never owned a business, never served in the military, never had a job...unqualified. At least Biden has been shaking down foreign governments and businesses for 20 years...he has some business experience.
Obama was created in a Democrat lab….

You forgot that he was born in Zimbabwe. What are you talking about? You don't know what grades he got because they were never released. He was President of the prestigeous Harvard Law Review. Obama went to become one greatest presidents of in history. While Chump will go down as one of the worse. Obviously being a businessman doesn't make you a good President like the train wreck we had with Chump.

You forgot that he was born in Zimbabwe. What are you talking about? You don't know what grades he got because they were never released. He was President of the prestigeous Harvard Law Review. Obama went to become one greatest presidents of in history. While Chump will go down as one of the worse. Obviously being a businessman doesn't make you a good President like the train wreck we had with Chump.
TDS get that rotted brain again, who brought up Trump??? Obama will be remembered as a divider, Trump will be remembered as a money maker that drove the libs craaaaazy. No arguing how much better Trump was than Biden has been so far…

Careful now, I bet many voters who voted for the current career clueless president wished they had the businessman in office today

Wow....please list Maobama's legit accomplishments. The man divided this country more than the Civil War.

He was my late wife's cousin too. Nice guy....but he missed the leadership part of the Navel Academy. Too much of a tree hugger to blow up folks who needed it
Met Jimmy a few years ago on a flight to London. He does seem like a nice guy. He did kind of snip at me when I told him that I hoped he was feeling better. I mean the guy had just went through the cancer stuff at the time. ??

Reactions: BSIT
Met Jimmy a few years ago on a flight to London. He does seem like a nice guy. He did kind of snip at me when I told him that I hoped he was feeling better. I mean the guy had just went through the cancer stuff at the time. ??
He's smart (except for putting the family trust in Billy's care while in the WH). He's a nice guy for the most part, a dedicated husband and dad. Just not much of a leader.

Kamala is such an amazingly talented individual. She was able to find free time to make a speech while she is still diligently looking up the root causes of the “immigration crisis”. (Obviously DWS)

He's smart (except for putting the family trust in Billy's care while in the WH). He's a nice guy for the most part, a dedicated husband and dad. Just not much of a leader.
Saw you were talking about the FBI in another thread. NYE party and I am standing with five feet of the FBI lead on the Tenn. bombing case last Christmas. I was thinking pretty hard what to ask her when I glance at my wife. She had those I will cut your balls off look, so I passed.

He was my late wife's cousin too. Nice guy....but he missed the leadership part of the Navel Academy. Too much of a tree hugger to blow up folks who needed it
When Iranian college students stormed the US Embassy in Tehran in 1979, they were unarmed. The US Marines guarding the embassy were ordered to 'stand down' by Carter. The students then took the weapons and ammo away from the Marines and that's how they took the entire staff, including the Marines, as hostages.

• Wow
Reactions: BSIT
Obama..."The Great Divider".
He had the opportunity to unite this country racially, instead, he drove a wedge right into the heart of it.

Obama..."The Great Divider".
He had the opportunity to unite this country racially, instead, he drove a wedge right into the heart of it.
If Obama is the Great Divider, then what would you call Chump? So how was Obama the great divider?

If Obama is the Great Divider, then what would you call Chump? So how was Obama the great divider?
Look at all these gumbos and sambos supporting Trump....how could they?

Trevon could have been my son, beer summit, etc….
Whoooo!! How could I have missed that? So showing empathy for a black family that had a son killed by crazy over zealous police wanna be police office is dividing the country? So, bringing together to the WH the police officer and the well known Yale history professor that he arrested for trying to get into his own house is divisive? Are you kidding me? Chump divided the country more than any president since Woodrow Wilson.

What the so and so are you talking about?
What were you talking about yesterday when you said Trump destroyed the Republican Party? The party that’s about to control the House and Senate once again since Democrats can’t govern and are deeply unpopular. You always scatter like the rat you are when you are questioned for saying something that made no sense…

Whoooo!! How could I have missed that? So showing empathy for a black family that had a son killed by crazy over zealous police wanna be police office is dividing the country? So, bringing together to the WH the police officer and the well known Yale history professor that he arrested for trying to get into his own house is divisive? Are you kidding me? Chump divided the country more than any president since Woodrow Wilson.
No Biden has divide the country more than any president in history...and he's only a year into it

No he was wrong on nearly every case when he got involved with high profile law enforcement issues that involved race. His default position was black innocent white cop bad instead of letting all the facts come out. By interjecting race into these discussions, he inflamed racial tensions

No he was wrong on nearly every case when he got involved with high profile law enforcement issues that involved race. His default position was black innocent white cop bad instead of letting all the facts come out. By interjecting race into these discussions, he inflamed racial tensions
Don’t forget this one too

Reactions: SKYDOG
The issue is that he inserted himself into a minor local matter in which the police acted appropriately and publicly stated, "I think we can all agree the police acted stupidly." So he was either being intentionally divisive or displaying woeful ignorance of proper policing. CPD pushed back and he had to eat crow.

For your education here are the facts and proper policing. The police were called to the house by neighbors who saw Mr. Gates (who they could not confirm was him) trying to enter his house in a non-traditional manner. Police are called. When the police are notified of a call to an address they know who the proper residents are. They have these things called computers in their cars. So they most likely knew Mr. Gates should greet them (they possibly even had a phot). In a situation as this the police will always ask you to identify yourself and either enter or ask you to step out. Why? Because the latter allows them to draw you from a potential situation where somebody is in your house. Away from your house they can ask you if you are in distress. This is policing 101. What happened? Mr. Gates assumed the cops were racists (which the decorated officer's record showed the exact opposite) and became combative. Actually, if they were racists they would have left because "who cares if something happens to this non-white guy." But instead this officer was branded at a national news conference as a "racist" by the president.

Now before you say what if he was white? I have personal experience. I am a white male living in a condo in a nice neighborhood. When we got a new security system my wife (also white) for some reason used the distress code instead of the access code. I heard pounding on my door which was two white cops who questioned me. I told them what probably happened. But they made me show them the security system and operate it in front of them to prove who i was - which also would have allowed me to again punch in the distress code. The one officer also had his hand on his side arm the entire event.

I was courteous and at no time denied any request. Maybe because I have family and friends who are police and I understand that this is proper protocol and police must at all times assume danger. If you disagree a few days ago female officer was executed by a multi offending felon in a Kankakee hotel when they responded to complaint of a dog barking in the parking lot. They were looking for the owner. They knocked on the wrong door as man and woman shot them with a rifle. Chased the disabled officer down in the hallway. Took her firearm and shot her in the head execution style as she pleaded for her life. Leaving her children motherless. Think about it. Executed on a simple call for a barking dog. You face these risks at your job?

Did either the President or VP mention this ? Anything on your news sources? I'll guess no.

Gates was pissed but not combative.

Do you live in a different country, or world for that matter?

Gates was pissed but not combative.
Just like the woman in TX who got pulled over, wouldn't put out her cig, became combative and belligerent, and ended up committing suicide in jail?

I'm completely serious that they need to teach a class in school about police interaction.

Just like the woman in TX who got pulled over, wouldn't put out her cig, became combative and belligerent, and ended up committing suicide in jail?

I'm completely serious that they need to teach a class in school about police interaction.
The police need classes in de-escalation badly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT