ADVERTISEMENT

Our Vice President speaks. Try not to cringe.

Republicans have no problem doing that either. You going to argue they don't? You're so busy throwing stones you've lost all objectivity.
LOL, there's nothing I find more amusing than you pretending to be objective.

BTW, are you pleased with the results you're getting from Joe & Kamala?
Yeah, I know that you're happy that you don't have nightmares any longer, since you don't have mean tweets to deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Don't forget about the $3.5Million that the Mayor of Moscow's wife gave Hunter and Voila, Joe approved the gas pipeline from Russia to Germany.

Yeah, that was the pipeline, that alleged Putin's puppet, Trump had stopped.

If you look at it objectively, Biden seems to be the Puppet and Trump blocked a lot of Putin's goals. That's a narrative we'll never hear from the MSM...LOL
There is no proof that the mayor gave Hunter that money, or his company that money, or that it was even Hunter's company. That's a trump accusation that was backed up by a republican Senate investigation.......that provided zero proof or documentation.

Trump blocked Putin's goals? Really?

What has Biden done for China?
I think it's more what he hasn't done.
He hasn't chastised China for taking over Hong Kong.
He's said very little about China's military aircraft overflying/harassing Taiwan.
He hasn't demanded China open up the Wuhan lab records (which are probably long gone by now).
I haven't seen much out of Joe denouncing China's handling of the Uyghurs.

I will give him credit though, he has kept Trump's sanctions in place.

Reactions: Robinahood and BSIT
LOL, there's nothing I find more amusing than you pretending to be objective.

BTW, are you pleased with the results you're getting from Joe & Kamala?
Yeah, I know that you're happy that you don't have nightmares any longer, since you don't have mean tweets to deal with.
So you're not going to talk about the post you replied to, just deflect to Biden?

I'm very pleased trump is not in office and his attempts to steal the election were stopped by the very democratic system he claims to love but is trying to undermine.

Biden's results are mixed. We'll see what happens in the next three years.

Proceed with the hysteria.

So you're not going to talk about the post you replied to, just deflect to Biden?

I'm very pleased trump is not in office and his attempts to steal the election were stopped by the very democratic system he claims to love but is trying to undermine.

“mixed” LOL

To be honest, I doubt that the Republican establishment considered Trump a friend. He was a threat to the establishment Swamp Creatures in both Parties.
If Chump wasn't a friend of the republican establishment then, he is certainly one now. Repubs can't take a crap without his permission.

Reactions: Bill4411

Yeah…..mixed…..he’s been terrible. You know it too!!

There is no proof that the mayor gave Hunter that money, or his company that money, or that it was even Hunter's company. That's a trump accusation that was backed up by a republican Senate investigation.......that provided zero proof or documentation.

So you're saying that you choose not to believe it, yet you had NO problem believing the Russian Collusion hoax for over 3 years.

I may be wrong, but I believe that there may have been confirmation in Hunter's laptop, but you probably still believe that was Russian misinformation. You have such reliable news sources...

Really!
-- During Obama's Administration, Putin annexed Crimea and was positioning troops on the Ukraine Border.
-- When Trump took over he told Putin to back off and he did, Trump also supplied Ukraine with a significant supply of defensive weapons. Putin determined that he couldn't push Trump around.
-- Trump blocked the gas pipeline from Russia to Germany.
-- Now that Biden is in the WH, Biden gave Putin the pipeline Trump blocked. Putin has almost doubled his troops on the Ukraine border. Want to place any bets that Putin takes over Ukraine, while Biden talks tough, but sits with his thumb up his ass?

There are no Cornpops on the world stage and everyone knows that Biden is weak and all talk.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Bill4411 and BSIT
Don’t forget the VA Governor elect. He didn’t ask for Trump’s help but didn’t tick him off either. He basically ignored him which is a strategy many will use in 2022
Very true!! CNN told @BNIBoiler that Republicans can’t take a dump without Trump’s permission so that’s why he said it. He probably doesn’t know about Virginia. He doesn’t know anything past what they tell him….

I believe you and your TDS have cornered the market on hysteria on this board. I think it's more accurately described as Obsessive Hysteria. It amuses most of us.

I think you mean steal back the election, but that's just semantics...lol

Last edited:
I believe you and your TDS have corned the market on hysteria on this board. I think it's more accurately described as Obsessive Hysteria. It amuses most of us.

I believe you mean steal back the election, but that's just semantics...lol
His TDS and hysteria were so bad that he was desperate enough to donate to the LINCOLN PROJECT!!!! Isn’t that right @BuilderBob6 ??

What I find sadly ironic is Biden’s all for big government be the solution but when Covid is out of control and he can’t give an answer he says it needs to be handled on the state level.
Joe's always been very good at buck passing & finger pointing. He seems to be responsible for everything and accountable for nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT
True in some districts but in areas dependent on suburban women voters not so much
They will do what Youngkin did in VA. Accept the Chump endorsement but will not invite him to speak on their behalf. He'll only talk about himself anyway.

Bank records aren't proof? Should they fax those to your house? Will you believe it then?

"The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA."

Has there ever been anyone less qualified to hold public office? I know Biden is close but GOD she is awful!
At least every other word she speaks is not a false hood or outright lie like the previous conman who was in charge.

• Haha
At least every other word she speaks is not a false hood or outright lie like the previous conman who was in charge.
Yeh, she just sounds like a laughing goof ball who no one takes seriously. God help us if she were ever going to have to step in as POTUS.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT