ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kansas pulls game out of their a$s....

It was absolutely ridiculous!! Was a Total basketball “play on.”

TCU up 2 with the ball on a 5-4 break and 1 minute left. Refs blow whistle, stop the play, give the big dick 2 FTs to tie, possession to KU, they then convert for the 2 point lead.

Throughout the review, announcers were saying “basketball play, move on.” Nope!!

Different angles can show different things. I was watching live and thought there was no way it should have been called. Saw another replay last night and could make the argument for it. So I'm torn but lean against just because it was Dick and I wanted them to lose.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
UK gets late Christmas gift from referee as that was a BS call.

Flagrant foul call with less than a minute left helps No. 2 Kansas avoid another home loss to TCU​

TCU had the ball up 2 when officials stopped play to go to the monitor​

Yea posted about this below. Refs took victory away from TCU. TCU was on a 5 on 4 break when refs stopped play. Then the fictional F1 call sealed it.

Different angles can show different things. I was watching live and thought there was no way it should have been called. Saw another replay last night and could make the argument for it. So I'm torn but lean against just because it was Dick and I wanted them to lose.

Watched all the angles. Basketball play - move on. Refs stole game.

Watching alot of ball this year. Refs are having their say in way too many games. It is amazing how many key guys are going to the bench early in H1.....not to mention bad calls @ end of game.

Knowing the failings of the human condition, it is not a stretch to think Vegas is involved.

Reactions: Chi-Boiler
He flopped to sell it too. There is no way an incidental hit like that should send a 7 foot, 300lb man to the ground. What happened to the emphasis on flopping?

He flopped to sell it too. There is no way an incidental hit like that should send a 7 foot, 300lb man to the ground. What happened to the emphasis on flopping?
The NBA influence has really integrated into college. It’s also similar to yelling “Oh!” Or cocking the head back every time there’s contact to bait the refs to call a foul.

UK gets late Christmas gift from referee as that was a BS call.
UK impressed me by clawing back on the road against a Florida team who was hot from 3 and hyped to play them. UK is good…will have some head scratchers, but they are good and if they get clicking at end of Feb, they’ll be dangerous to make a run.

Watched all the angles. Basketball play - move on. Refs stole game.

Watching alot of ball this year. Refs are having their say in way too many games. It is amazing how many key guys are going to the bench early in H1.....not to mention bad calls @ end of game.

Knowing the failings of the human condition, it is not a stretch to think Vegas is involved.
F*ucking Vegas, needs to stay there , like herpes

If nothing else, it just doesn’t make sense for the kid to throw an elbow there. If he wanted to hit little dick, he could have at any time during the game. Instead, he waits until the very end of the game with his team up 2 with a 5 on 4 break to throw an elbow? Not buying it.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT