ADVERTISEMENT

On twitter - WTH???

I would like to know if Braden "said" something besides the flex? The flex alone is about as bland as you can get in today's game. I'm just wondering if there was a verbal component also?

RE: Braden flexing and the ref talking to him!!!
As an honest Purdue fan this is not what our culture is about and he should be off the team by tomorrow.
That ref blew a few calls. I think he was also the ref that called a foul on Mason as Mason was trying to run towards the triggerman with his hands out giving him a target and the Wisconsin player put his face against the back side of Mason's hand trying to fool the fool with the whistle which he did. He made another bad call that was obvious when I watched it again yesterday, but can't recall now what it was...OH he made the "belly call" on Zach. "Belly call", not over the back, not a push in the back, not a push below the waist with the legs, but a "belly call"... :(

I try real hard not to blame the refs but danged if I wasn't noticing that ref and his calls.
Not just the calls. His demeaner toward the players. Morton was trying to ask him about a call against him (another bad call) and the guy looked irate, like he wanted to call a technical. Morton appeared to be asking in a very respectful way, and the ref looked irate.

Reactions: Flot and 02BoilerUp
Not just the calls. His demeaner toward the players. Morton was trying to ask him about a call against him (another bad call) and the guy looked irate, like he wanted to call a technical. Morton appeared to be asking in a very respectful way, and the ref looked irate.
he looked like a closet loosier pissed off about those "uppity Boilermakers".....

It's pretty simple. If you're a Purdue fans you remember the calls that go against Purdue, if your Wisconsin fan you remember the calls that go against you.

Wisconsin was called for 5 more fouls on their home court. I was at the game and the Wisconsin fans thought they were getting cheated. I actually thought it was a fairly evenly called game. Sure, there were some missed calls, but they went both ways.

By the way the Wisconsin basketball fans were great. Very courteous and friendly. A totally different feel from a football game when the alcohol is flowing.

Not your point, but it was Morton's worst game in a while.

I've warmed up to Morton's solid defense and do no harm on offense play over the last month but Sunday wasn't his best.

Go back a
That ref blew a few calls. I think he was also the ref that called a foul on Mason as Mason was trying to run towards the triggerman with his hands out giving him a target and the Wisconsin player put his face against the back side of Mason's hand trying to fool the fool with the whistle which he did. He made another bad call that was obvious when I watched it again yesterday, but can't recall now what it was...OH he made the "belly call" on Zach. "Belly call", not over the back, not a push in the back, not a push below the waist with the legs, but a "belly call"... :(
Go back and watch the play again, Klesmet head went forward, if Mason would of elbowed him his head would of gone backwards, then he lays on the ground acting like had his head bashed in!

Go back a

Go back and watch the play again, Klesmet head went forward, if Mason would of elbowed him his head would of gone backwards, then he lays on the ground acting like had his head bashed in!
That should be reviewed at minimum by the conference and 1 warning and then a game suspension. It's getting out of control and the threat of suspension, should put a stop to it. They deceive the referee and many times easy to do when you just see it out of the corner of your eye, but if that common foul can't be removed by review, then the deception served It's purpose. Everybody will continue to do it until there are serious consequences.

It's pretty simple. If you're a Purdue fans you remember the calls that go against Purdue, if your Wisconsin fan you remember the calls that go against you.

Wisconsin was called for 5 more fouls on their home court. I was at the game and the Wisconsin fans thought they were getting cheated. I actually thought it was a fairly evenly called game. Sure, there were some missed calls, but they went both ways.

By the way the Wisconsin basketball fans were great. Very courteous and friendly. A totally different feel from a football game when the alcohol is flowing.
I chuckled at the student section chanting “F$ck Zac Edey” on his free throws.

Go back a

you quoted me but somehow missed what I said inside the quote of my post which was " Wisconsin player put his face against the back side of Mason's hand trying to fool the fool with the whistle which he did."

Reactions: 02BoilerUp
insecurity of being questioned at play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT